Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

41 year-old chick has 60 year-old man like that likes her profile, says she's "lonely but that not lonely", and wants to cry

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
41 yrs old woman should match a man in his early/mid 50s imo.

Both of them are out of the "build a family" dynamics anyway.

The only issue I see is that such man wants peace more than travelling or socializing while she wants it.

The thing is that no man younger than that would find her physically attractive enough to even consider a basic form or commitment.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Oh you’d be amazed how many women consider traveling their highest priority, even in their 40’s and 50’s. And although they’d never admit it expect men to pay for most of it, especially if they say “I’m financially independent and expect you are too”.

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you’d be amazed how many woman consider traveling their highest priority, even in their 40’s and 50’s. And although they’d never admit it expect men to pay for most of it, especially if they say “I’m financially independent and expect you are too”.
Bro I already dislike them by the time they get to 30, you dont have to convince me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just reading some people crying about Cillian Murphy and Florence Pugh having sex in the Oppenheimer movie (yeah, that's a spoiler I guess, lol). Because she is 28 and he is 47. Well, boo hoo, get over it!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
41 yrs old woman should match a man in his early/mid 50s imo.

Both of them are out of the "build a family" dynamics anyway.

The only issue I see is that such man wants peace more than travelling or socializing while she wants it.

The thing is that no man younger than that would find her physically attractive enough to even consider a basic form or commitment.
Plenty of women at 41 are still delusional enough that they want kids.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men get more conservative as they age because they gain power.
Women get more radical as they age because they lose power.

Why women love travelling when older, men want peace and quiet when older.
Why women generally want more sex when older, men want more love and companionship and nuturing when older.
Why women want to spend money when older, men want to save money when older.
Why women like to go out all the time when older, men like to stay at home when older.

In any case, I don't understand how these 41 year old women, independent, financially successful woman who have their own house, own car, lots of stocks, etc. How do these women not get that their leverage in romantic relationships is their youth? The only thing, the only thing a man cannot get himself in this world is a woman's estrogen. Once a woman's loses her abilty to produce estrogen, she loses alot leverage she has with a successful man.

I never see on Sosuave "I met a 46 year old older menopausal woman on dating app. She has 2 teenage boys. She won't call me back. What should do?" Why? Because a man instictively knows what to do.

It's usually "I met a 28 year decent looking girl and we had sex after 1 month of dating and know she won't my calls. What should I do?"

It's a woman's youth that causes confusion among men. There is nothing else.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never see on Sosuave "I met a 46 year old older menopausal woman on dating app. She has 2 teenage boys. She won't call me back. What should do?" Why? Because a man instictively knows what to do.
This is because men in this situation - i.e., once they have determined that they won't have a problem with the "Manager's Special" tier :rolleyes: - have options, and just don't put up with poor behavior, especially flakiness of any kind (I myself remember putting up with flakiness in a 19 year-old when I was 39 :eek:).
It's usually "I met a 28 year decent looking girl and we had sex after 1 month of dating and know she won't my calls. What should I do?"

It's a woman's youth that causes confusion among men. There is nothing else.
This is because men in this situation DON'T have options, and they need to hang on for dear life.