Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

41 divorced and going to Miami.....

Frankie515

Reaction score
Besides South Beach do you guys have any ideas on where to meet attractive ladies down there. (Clubs, lounges ect..)

Thank you.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Blue Martini.

Nikki Beach Club.

And you're more than welcome to meet up with KARMA SUTRA, STR8UP and myself in Orlando if you're ever in the neighborhood.

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bed is nice. The mansion is nice. the northern part of that south beach island is nice because it is a topless beach. sorry dont know what you would call that island. Miami beach? in any case you know what I am talking about. There is also some big huge swingers club somewhere in miami..

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skullmonkey said:
I would suggest Riverwalk and Las Olas parts of Ft. Laud. also.
I second that, I was there last week and Ft. Lauderdale and Miami in general are faster (tempo-wise) than any other part of the state.

The only thing that I was put off by was the way the city planners set up the roads. In Jax. it starts with the beach, then the Hotels, then the main roads.

In Ft. Lauderdale, it was the beach (very nice, by the way) and then the road, and then the hotels and restaurants.

Don't get me started on Tallahassee traffic, the city planners f*cked that one up road-wise. (I know the FSU boys will agree with me on that one).