Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

40+ Year Old Wall Survivor Can't Find a Man

B

BeDJ

I'll be honest, she's more bangable than 50% of chicks in their 20's. Good jeans are a dime a dozen.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, yes. This is where a lot of those **** carousel bad boy loving nice guy settling entitlement theories come from. It's all right there. Hot, wild, crazy, issues, baggage, high maintenance... She's definitely the type nice guys go after, too, and sympathize with. Ha Ha!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She just can't find an alpha male and she's tired of the beta drones asking her out. Entitlement issues ftw.

Case closed.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***** does not look 35 my wife is 36 in 3 days and looks 10 years younger. wears too much makeup to cover up the lines and wrinkles

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
God, if that's what's considered hot at 40, then it's a sad future

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one hard-ridden and put-up-wet 43 year old! If you line up all the cὀck this bıtch had it would circle the earth twice!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know she is 40, but how can anyone say she is good looking??? She looks like she has smoked 2 packs of cigs a day every day her teen and adult life...

I see people rating pics of good looking chicks on here all the time like Concord's GF for example as below average or ugly, yet this one is good looking?

There is def a huge variation of taste among posters going on here....this chic probably looks like skeletor without her makeup....hell looks like it with her makeup on even.....

4 out of 10 for me and the entitlement issues lower her to 3...that being said, i would still hit it one time if she came on to me because i am a dog like that. :yes:

B

BeDJ

backbreaker said:
***** does not look 35 my wife is 36 in 3 days and looks 10 years younger. wears too much makeup to cover up the lines and wrinkles
Did you marry a woman half a decade older than you?
zinc4 said:
I know she is 40, but how can anyone say she is good looking??? She looks like she has smoked 2 packs of cigs a day every day her teen and adult life...

I see people rating pics of good looking chicks on here all the time like Concord's GF for example as below average or ugly, yet this one is good looking?

There is def a huge variation of taste among posters going on here....this chic probably looks like skeletor without her makeup....hell looks like it with her makeup on even.....

4 out of 10 for me and the entitlement issues lower her to 3...that being said, i would still hit it one time if she came on to me because i am a dog like that. :yes:
crossedup said:
God, if that's what's considered hot at 40, then it's a sad future
For being in her 40's she is more attrractive (bangable) than most women in their 20's. Her looks pass for an HB 6. If you guys are telling me you will not bang her, then you are not only lying to the SoSuave forum, but moist importantly, yourself.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First line of profile:
.I don't believe in having sex with anyone I am not in a mutally exclusive relationship with
Translation: I fvck on the first date....and I don't know how to use spell check.

Classic POF profile, everything about it.

BeginningDJ said:
Did you marry a woman half a decade older than you?

For being in her 40's she is more attrractive (bangable) than most women in their 20's. Her looks pass for an HB 6. If you guys are telling me you will not bang her, then you are not only lying to the SoSuave forum, but moist importantly, yourself.
BDJ, even for a cougar, that chick is beat to $hit. Maybe a few good selfies..... for a 50 year old. But she's 43 and looks 32 or something. (according to her).

Myspace angles aside, She's a 6 for a 55 year old IMHO.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd bang her.

B

BeDJ

Peaks&Valleys said:
First line of profile:

Translation: I fvck on the first date....and I don't know how to use spell check.

Classic POF profile, everything about it.

BDJ, even for a cougar, that chick is beat to $hit. Maybe a few good selfies..... for a 50 year old. But she's 43 and looks 32 or something. (according to her).

Myspace angles aside, She's a 6 for a 55 year old IMHO.
Take this sh!t to the I'M DRUNK thread. I'd bang this woman - regardless of the baggage and age.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that she was a groupie in the 80's.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Take this sh!t to the I'M DRUNK thread. I'd bang this woman - regardless of the baggage and age.
If we were in the Drunk thread then I'd probably want to bang her.

But we're not. We're in the let's be sober and reasonable thread.

And let's talk about this 54 year old who thinks she's 32 and should be with a 25 year old.....like yourself. Hey.....I just got an idea.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks psycho as fvck. Wh0re bag for sure. On a scale of 0-1. she is a 0.

B

BeDJ

If she was one of the last ones at the bar, I'd bang her. Ego aside, I'm nearly half her age and I'd tap it. Anyone that will reject her is just lying to themselves. Approval seeking is a b!tch, ain't it?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
This is what I think. Some of the sleaziest girls I know use PoF to shop around for more c0cks to ride, and they always put some line in there about how chaste they are, how they don't want to be used for just sex, how they're not looking for one night stands, etc.

Maybe it's for deniability if friends or family see their profiles. But it seems to me that when they put in there what good girls they are, it's code for "I am a raging wh0re, get with me for a cheap lay".

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Anyone that will reject her is just lying to themselves.
She is ugly as fvck. :down:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's not ugly at all. if i were single and she threw it at me she could get the **** without question. you can tell she's a slut. but she' snot hot enough to whre i'm going to work for it or put up with any stupid ass requirements and i call bull**** on her lookig younger than 40.

this is the woman that's going to hit the apex wall when she's 50 and there is NO one telling her she's cute