Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

40 Days and 40 Nights

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever watched the movie "40 Days and 40 Nights"?

Well you can use the same concept to create tension in girls you are seeing. Dont worry you don't actually have to torture yourself. You only need to make the girl think you are on it and that you can't do anyting until you have finished it. The essense of this is that you can tease girls but pull out saying that it is bad and that you can't fail your vow...Girls will be amazed by this and get so turned on...you must be always flirting and throwing C&F lines accsuing her of trying to make you break your vow. Accuse her of trying to get you to hook up with her or her trying to get a piece of you, but of course tell her your willpower is much stronger than hers and tell her she will have to wait..

By that time she is unbelievably toey. Pretend that you are on day 30 or something closer or else she will lose interest on you. Just keep making a move on her while proving to her that the vow wont be broken. This is ultimate teasing. You can fool around with her while adhering to the rules. By the time you say that it is finished you will probably going to get raped by her.

Also you can actually "break" you vow and making her think she got the better of you in which things are purely "monkey" love.

I have done this before and it worked on a virgin lol. The thing is that I actually did the whole 40days 40nights and no doubt you can have the same results by pretending you are actually on this vow.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is they'll know you're only gonna last about 2 seconds.
I did summat similar last year, i told my mate i wasn't gonna wank till after i'd next had sex.
It took me exactly 50 days but when i did get some, i was like a volcano ready to erupt, she literally just put her hand on my c0ck and i shed about 3 gallons of the stuff. :D
It was quite weird actually, the first few days were hard as hell but after a couple of weeks, i wasn't even tempted, i didn't want to ruin all my hard work.
I can see how your idea could work though, its the whole thing about making yourself a challenge, plus it would lead to a lot of banter/ sexual flirting.
Has it worked for you more than once?
Give us some more details on your successes/failures using this technique.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've only tried it once but it did work very well. The thing is I actually did do the vow thing but you can pretend that your doing it to intensify sexual tension when you flirt heavily. I have no doubts that this would work again without actually having to abstain for so long. You only have to make the impression that you are doing it properly.

Even if you get busted for making things up, you can always accuse her of trying to make you break it in the first place because no doubt she will be trying to tempt you.

Hope this lil experiment/game will work for you.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised you've not used this technique more often bearing in mind the success you had with it the first time.
I'm deffo gonna give this a go myself. i reckon it could be a great little technique, especially as a way of turning the conversation towards sex, which i reckon is a great way of getting a girl horny. I read Mr Style's Approach journal on here a little while ago, turning the convo towards sex is something that he's been doing very well from what he's written, and i'd been trying to think up ways to do this myself.
In fact, i'm gonna repeat my challenge from last year: no wanking till i next get sex, see if i can beat my record of 50 days.
Obviously, i'll tell the birds i'm doing 40 days 40 nights rather than no wanking till i next get sex, it doesn't sound as bad.
Anyway, if my memory serves me right, i must be on 3 days at the moment.:D
If anyone else has tried this technique by the way, stick the stories up here, would be interesting to hear them.