Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4 Rejections Back 2 Back

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence was high today, especially since I've been working out and just looked too fresh today...

Anyway, I approached an HB9 and said "hello" with a smile and she didn't reply and kept walking forward and never turned around... wow

Next I approached HB8 and did the same thing with the same results...

Next I decided to scare the girl (HB8) and I jumped in front of her and introduced myself, she jumped back, then smiled and then said 'ok ok' and then walked away...

Finally, HB9 walking out of my apartment complex...

ME: Wow, you're pretty funky huh ?
HER: *Confused Look*
ME: *chuckling to myself*
HER: *Rolls eyes*
ME: LoL later

--
Dunno why I posted this, some girls are just bvtchees and I find it funny beacuse they are so engrained to ignore everyone, its hilarious. Shields are super high in this city especially when on the street, wow the last girl was a real beeitch, that one actually made me tad annoyed

-Cod3r

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done for trying though, I havn't the guts to do that so it's good to see someone actually *cold* approaching women!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up yo, just the fact you have 4 HB8s to chat with in a day is lucky for you. See Location <=== ;)

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Daily Horoscope.

The mojo section of your chart is block today. Expect women to be unapproachable. Avoid chainsaws and other heavy logging equipment. Lucky number: 5.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see around 100 - 300 girls that are approachable (at least 7's) during an average day...

Approaching 4 isn't anything special, i haven't seriously approached in almost 9 months because well I am a habitual cheater and my girl dosen't deserve that :eek:opsss:

LMAO @ Charmed, Alaska ?? Ouch bro, u better take advantage when u see one !

-Cod3r

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r,

They saying here goes, "In alaska you dont lose your girl, you lose your turn."

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, that's classic and even funnier because i'm sure its true

-Cod3r

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya well man girls have a lot of reasons to be skeptical about strangers

nothing new

just try a less alerting approach

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I see around 100 - 300 girls that are approachable (at least 7's) during an average day...
where the **** do you hang? I haven't seen that many in my entire life.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wow, you're pretty funky huh?"

Lol, what were you thinking? Were you high?

Scaring will only work if you know the chick.. unless you are incredibly smooth. I mean what would you think of some chick you don't even know jumping out and trying to scare you. You would think WTF? This girl is a nut.

As for the other two girls that turned you down after a "Hello" they just seem like *****es, forget them. Maybe you should of followed it up with something. I mean did you honestly thing would run with the ball after hello? That is YOUR job.

Man: Hello.
Woman: Why hello there. My name is Rebecca want to come back to my place and ****?

..kind of thing doesn't really happen in reality. Wouldn't it be great though? Haha.

-No Fat Chicks

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wow, you're pretty funky huh?"

Lol, what were you thinking? Were you high?

Scaring will only work if you know the chick.. unless you are incredibly smooth. I mean what would you think of some chick you don't even know jumping out and trying to scare you. You would think WTF? This girl is a nut.

As for the other two girls that turned you down after a "Hello" they just seem like *****es, forget them. Maybe you should of followed it up with something. I mean did you honestly thing would run with the ball after hello? That is YOUR job.

Man: Hello.
Woman: Why hello there. My name is Rebecca want to come back to my place and ****?

..kind of thing doesn't really happen in reality. Wouldn't it be great though? Haha.
Wasn't really tryna pick them up, juss playin around bro... the last one was a beitch IMO tho, the way she rolled her eyes, if she was a dog I'd beat her in the head with a rolled up newspaper :yes:

where the **** do you hang? I haven't seen that many in my entire life.
Middle of New York City

-Cod3r

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, cold approaching works best if you smile at the person, and then start talking AFTER she smiles back. If not, they're either in b!tchshield mode or not in the mood. It happens, every so often a girl will hit on me and I'll ignore it cus I have **** to do. Every so often I'll hit on a girl and she'll ignore me. I just assume she has **** to do and I move on.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, cold approaching works best if you smile at the person, and then start talking AFTER she smiles back.
That's a great tip, look at that... I just learned something... i'm all smiles !

-Cod3r

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Middle of New York City

-Cod3r
I'm in the city once in a while, and yeah, there are ALOT of good looking girls there. Not as many as you describe though, not approachable ones.

Any specific spot you're at?

-E.Nigma

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you're at but....

I live in an apartment complex with students from Columbia, NYU, Baruch, ect...

Also, everytime I enter the subway I'm seeing at least 10 or so approachable females. During the course of a day and school, another 100 or so... Bryant Park, Tribeca, East Village.... where aren't HB's ? lol

I would even say 100-300 approachable females is an under-estimate

-Cod3r

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I don't know where you're at but....

I live in an apartment complex with students from Columbia, NYU, Baruch, ect...

Also, everytime I enter the subway I'm seeing at least 10 or so approachable females. During the course of a day and school, another 100 or so... Bryant Park, Tribeca, East Village.... where aren't HB's ? lol

I would even say 100-300 approachable females is an under-estimate

-Cod3r
You're in school? That makes all the difference. Thanks for the reply, it clears up the numbers mystery.

-E.Nigma

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...i think that laughing 2 urself part sealed the deal. Like maybe she thought you were playing a joke on her or something. W/e doesnt matter, her loss. She could have been a LR but she missed her opportunity to be written about on the board, lol.

Whats happenin with ur approach journal thingy coder?