4 Reasons You Should Date A Single Mom

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Biggest load of crap I've ever read.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually thought a woman wrote this until I read the author's name. Lol.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let us read this...

"1. Single moms are mature"
Sure bro... Mature enough to have had a child out of wedlock, or to have divorced a man instead of actually trying to work out the problems, or mature enough to have had a child with an immature man who they could not stand to have an actual relationship with.

"2. They have fruit roll ups"
What? This makes no sense... Why is this even a reason? Looks like this guy could not come up with 4 good reasons for his little article so he just pulled one out of his arse.
In fact a single mom in the comments section wrote: "be the man and bring a box with you to share with the kids." So you are going to be the one expected to buy the fruit rollups.

"3. Single moms are very independent"
They may seem that way except most of them are dependent on government subsidies like WIC and food stamps. And as soon as you step in they will become dependent on you. Also "single moms are so busy they can only connect on a schedule" seem like a reason NOT to date them rather than a reason to date them.

"4. Single moms are patient committed and loyal"
So patient, committed, and loyal that they were able to create a stable and loving relationship with the father of their child... Oh... Wait....

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mistakes in life are your mistakes in your life.
Her baggage is your baggage.
Her children are your children.
Her Ex is your Ex.

The list goes on, on, and on.

You have heard about "Buy One, Get One Free" deals. With single moms, you buy a single mom, you get many free.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reason to not date a single mother

you will bill for her mistake(the child)
you will still have to deal with the father
you will never be her priority, if you are then she is not a good mom and not a LTR material
you will have to deal with a child who normally will not like you
why waste time with her when there is younger hotter and childless woman around?

could keep going but meh I guess we all get the point
if the dude also have children too I could guess he find it ok, but still i'm not seeing any reason to even do so

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only 4 reasons to date a single mom? Wow. There's many more reasons to date a young childless woman.

Single moms are mature

Of course they are. They're also very independent and don't need men.

Single moms have Fruit Roll-Ups in their cabinets — at all times

This reason is irrelevant because I eat decent food.

Single moms are very independent.

I already covered this under the "mature" reason, so this one is irrelevant too.

Single moms are patient, committed and loyal

...to their children. They aren't so much with regards to the men they sleep with, due to High Score Theory. Some other dude (possibly the child's father) has the top spot. Therefore, every man under him is completely disposable.

So there are two reasons, and those reasons aren't very good. The only good reason to date a single mom is: Pump and Dump.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
This is the type of brainwashed jackass blue pill society WANTS you to be... 100% non-judgmental of women so that all women are free to be as fat, irresponsible, stupid, obnoxious and abusive as she wants without risk of rejection or retribution.

Blue pill society has been trying to manipulate men into accepting low quality, low hanging trash fruit for a long time. Blue pill society shames men for having any standards at all. You're a pig if you want a woman to be in shape and healthy. You're a creep if you want a woman to be young and attractive. You're a loser if you're single past a certain age. And it goes on...

Don't take the bait. Women are getting increasingly lazy and carefree around men because they know so many are brainwashed white knight beta drowns.. so thirsty and desperate that they would marry any cow to avoid being "alone".. because to be "alone" is to be a "failure" according to blue pill society.

CONVINCING MEN THEY NEED TO COMMIT TO WOMEN TO BE HAPPY IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CON JOB PULLED ON MEN TO DATE. And it allows loser women to get and keep men when they should be living with 20 cats.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
John Hughes did a good movie called DUTCH (1991) about a guy who has to go and pick up a single mom's kid and how much of a spoiled little sh1t he is. The movie is funny but IRL this little sh1t would be a fkin nightmare to have around and stuff never ends like it does in the movies. The number one reason not to date a single mom? Her kids.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the type of brainwashed jackass blue pill society WANTS you to be... 100% non-judgmental of women so that all women are free to be as fat, irresponsible, stupid, obnoxious and abusive as she wants without risk of rejection or retribution.

Blue pill society has been trying to manipulate men into accepting low quality, low hanging trash fruit for a long time. Blue pill society shames men for having any standards at all. You're a pig if you want a woman to be in shape and healthy. You're a creep if you want a woman to be young and attractive. You're a loser if you're single past a certain age. And it goes on...

Don't take the bait. Women are getting increasingly lazy and carefree around men because they know so many are brainwashed white knight beta drowns.. so thirsty and desperate that they would marry any cow to avoid being "alone".. because to be "alone" is to be a "failure" according to blue pill society.

CONVINCING MEN THEY NEED TO COMMIT TO WOMEN TO BE HAPPY IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CON JOB PULLED ON MEN TO DATE. And it allows loser women to get and keep men when they should be living with 20 cats.
Remember, you're not a "real man" if you decide to hook up with a fresh young college girl instead of a used up single momma.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the worst thing about being a Bernie Sanders supporter?

Driving your girlfriend's kids to school.

Oooooooooooooooooooh!

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just yesterday I was in the park and heard a loud crashing noising from the road not far from us. Me and my buddies went down and a girl with 4 other passengers jumped out of the car and began changing their front tire whilst yelling that "she just blew a tire."

In reality, she blew a tire by hitting a curb because she was going too fast around a really sharp turn. The turn was rated at 15 MPH and I'm assuming she took it at 20 MPH causing her to slam on the brakes, hit a curb, and risk her 3 other passengers.

She was just laughing and seemed like she didn't care. She kept laughing saying it was just a flat and I was just thinking, she could have jumped that curb into oncoming traffic and seriously hurt 4+ people because she didn't care.

Also, the damages to her car. Her front bumper is dented, tire blown, possible rim damage, control arm definitely bent, and her bushings are most likely cracked. That's on top of putting herself and 3 other people at risk. If she were to have hit someone that's definitely a law suit.

But she didn't care. If this is how most of women are being raised then I'm seriously worried.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just yesterday I was in the park and heard a loud crashing noising from the road not far from us. Me and my buddies went down and a girl with 4 other passengers jumped out of the car and began changing their front tire whilst yelling that "she just blew a tire."

In reality, she blew a tire by hitting a curb because she was going too fast around a really sharp turn. The turn was rated at 15 MPH and I'm assuming she took it at 20 MPH causing her to slam on the brakes, hit a curb, and risk her 3 other passengers.

She was just laughing and seemed like she didn't care. She kept laughing saying it was just a flat and I was just thinking, she could have jumped that curb into oncoming traffic and seriously hurt 4+ people because she didn't care.

Also, the damages to her car. Her front bumper is dented, tire blown, possible rim damage, control arm definitely bent, and her bushings are most likely cracked. That's on top of putting herself and 3 other people at risk. If she were to have hit someone that's definitely a law suit.

But she didn't care. If this is how most of women are being raised then I'm seriously worried.
Yup. A woman's main goal in life is to maximize her enjoyment with as little responsibility as possible.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Meanwhile the girl is thinking "Oh man.. whatever happened I know this wasn't MY fault. Stupid tire, stupid car. Oh well good thing these cucks are here to fix my car. Why are they taking so long to fix my car? WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM. If xyz wasn't trying to talk to me of course this wouldn't of happened. This is ALL THEIR fault. Stupid men. I am the victum." "Gawd they are going sooooo slow, why won't they just STFU and fix the car already. Hopefully someone hot in a BMW can come and pick me up." "I'm hungry, someone better buy me lunch for all the trauma I am going through." "Good thing I'm sooo hot and they are soo stupid."

Meanwhile the guys are competing to see who can be the hero, the guy who looks up on google how to properly fix a flat tire or the guy that does all the muscle work or the guy that tries to comfort the girl. "Yea.. this will give me the much needed brownie points for sure.. I hope she will see how awesome I am and finally let me take her out on a date!"

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha -read the comments on the article.

One woman says to others "stand up to sisterhood and all" haha

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm curious. Is it impossible to find a quality woman after she has a child? Ludicrous! That's just as bad as saying there are no quality women left period! Let the chumps fight over the table scraps like the dogs they are. While they are busy with bimborella there is a single mom at the Starbucks across from the daycare, you know the one driving the Lexus with the pants suit on the way to her law firm. Consider this of you want to trap an ally cat. Some chicken gizzards in the dumpster will work just fine. To trap the cougar you need to know its habits and habitat.

Last edited: