Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4 Random LTR Tips

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And bringing back some more from the archives..

4 Random LTR Tips
With so many posts from depressed victims of breakups, maybe a few simple rules will prevent men from having their hearts stomped on relationship after relationship.

1) Stop being so needy; Have self value

I can't tell you how many times I see men NEEDING their woman more than themselves. They figure by showing their woman that they need them, they will respond positively. Well maybe so temporarily, but a woman who knows she is needed will naturally gravitate away from their partner. Deep down whether they know it or not, women want to NEED US.

They want to feel as if we love them, but we don't necessarily need them. We enjoy spending time with them, however we have our priorities in line.

Next time you're debating between your friends and your girl, remember that while your girl is disposable, good friends are not.

Next time your girl threatens to leave you, tell her that she's free to do what she wants. You want her, but you don't need her.

What we do need as men is principles and goals. Coincidentally, this is a huge trait that women seek in men. Also, women are always turned off by men who NEED women.

2) Stop apologizing just to apologize

All of my good friends have this common belief that if you apologize to your woman even when you're in the right, she'll eventually understand.

False.

When women pull a reverse on you and try to blame you for something that was not your fault, cut that sh!t down right away.

By apologizing to your woman, you're telling her that she was in fact in the RIGHT and thus transfers the power to her.

Most men do this in order to avoid immediate fighting, but fail to see the long term consequences.

The long term consequences is a woman who knows she can manipulate you and twist situations to her advantage. As long as she thinks she is in the right, she will continue to do what she wants, when she wants to.

By telling your woman what is TRULY right, you may have to endure some flack, but in the long run she will know that she can't slide sh!t by you so easily. She'll learn that every problem is indeed not your fault, thus breeding a healthier relationship.

Never tell your girl sorry, unless it's well deserved.

3) Drop the Jealousy/Stalking

Come on dude. Is it not obvious that men who are jealous are always the ones being cheated on and nexted?

Even if you are jealous, showing these things doesn't do a damn thing. If anything, it make situations worse.

Next time your girl talks about some guy or is talking with some dude at the bar, don't cry to her. She is testing you. If you complain about it, you fail the test and she sees you as someone easily shaken. Not attractive.

I can't tell you how many times I see men freaking out about nothing and turn it into something bigger. Before you know it, they are so jealous that their girl is looking into other men who aren't such pvssies.

Stop sweating the small stuff. We are better than that. Going through cell phones and emails will only intoxicate your mind. What will happen will happen. You can only control so much. It's not worth it to drive yourself crazy over the inevitable.

4) Don't fall into her games

Going along with the previous post; if your girl is intentionally making you jealous (which most likely she is), don't play in to her games.

I have pity for men who TRY to make their women jealous. If you're really a DJ, you shouldn't have to TRY to make your girl jealous. It should just happen.

When I walk in to bars around my college, I get looks from girls all around. I know lots of people. Any girls who I'm with is immediately intimidated by me; in a good way. However, I'm not going out on a limb to do this. That would be pathetic.

Once you start playing in to their games, GAME ON. And you never know where it's going to end. It either ends in her getting bitter towards you or her taking the game TOO FAR and actually doing something with someone else.

Don't let girls play games with you, you're not a f*cking tennis ball. Rise above their BS and be your own man who isn't insecure.

More important than all these is the following :

NEVER get so emotionally attached to a woman in that you can't see yourself without her. In the world we live in today, we must know women have many options and men have no remorse from society when women leave/cheat on us. We must enjoy women for what they are, but know that permanent genuine love is VERY VERY hard to attain in our society today.