Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4 prior bangs have married in past year

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa, so over the past year I've learned that 4, count 'em, 4 of the chicks I banged in 2008 (1 was actually in late 2007) have gotten married within the past year. And from what I can tell all the dudes are guys whom the girls started dating immediately after myself. Like Good Luck Chuck. Weird.

None of the girls was anyone I wanted to marry of course, so I'm not upset, but it's still pretty weird. I see the wedding photos and say to myself, "That girl had my d/ck in her mouth." Funny.

Reminds me of that Willie Nelson song...

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
My recent ex was married and knocked up 2 months after we broke up. And my ex before her was knocked up with the guy she banged after me.

What does it mean?

thegenerousjew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah that happened to me in 2008, 3 chicks I banged that year got married by 2009. The scary bit... all three of them were divorced by 2010 :(

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, but I think it shows just how desperate women are to get hitched. I have a feeling that I could have married any of the chicks I've banged in the past 5 years if I'd had the least interest in doing so.

I think it also shows that there are a lot of desperate guys out there who are willing to marry chicks who will f/ck them. The 4 girls I refer to above are not "catches" by any means. They range from 5s to 7s and had nice personalities and all but were nobody I wanted to marry. And the guys they married were fairly attractive guys.

Also, all of the women were fatter in their wedding photos than when I banged them. Strange days.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i know exactly what you mean, man! except it's been the past 7 chicks for me. they either start dating some dude for a short while and end up getting knocked up by him, date for a year or so and get engaged/married, meet a guy in less then a week after we stop hanging out and end up dating that guy for a long time. it's weird how they'll have their fun for me and the next guy they get all serious with. acctually now i seem to be running into the girls that have had their fun and want something serious or get married....no thanks! you know, the girls who have slutted around all their lives and now use the "i'm not having sex til i get married" line.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are these girls you guys speak of?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A woman can get dik anytime, anywhere, anyhow with a simple order. Even a married woman! I banged one and the next day she acted like I didn't exist. Then there were some women I tried to hook up with who showed high interest and then got serious with someone else the next day.

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once met a girl while on vacation who I had sex with who turned out to be engaged. She was there with her grilfriends. Told me she was just out for a fling before she got married.

She got married that same weekend. I felt sorta used when she told me that. But not as used as that poor, clueless guy she married though. Heh

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever seen Good Luck Chuck? work it!

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had two fat female friends of mine (that were both total svlts when I knew them years ago) get married in the last few years. Both to nice, pretty handsome salt of the earth kind of guys. If they only knew what I know...good Lord.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They panic and get hitched to lock down the first guy that's of an acceptable level. I watched 2 chicks (mid-late 20s) who were actually after me, get pregnant literally a few months after getting dumped. I thought it was funny as hell how they both did the same exact thing, and yes they both had gained weight prior to.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the drama queen I dated about 6 or so years ago got married to the next guy she dated after we broke up. After the break up, I was so happy to get back my freedom. She was a crazy b!tch. When I heard that she was getting married, the only words that came to mind was: One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I don't normally insult people but she was that bad.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Tazman said:
They panic and get hitched to lock down the first guy that's of an acceptable level. I watched 2 chicks (mid-late 20s) who were actually after me, get pregnant literally a few months after getting dumped. I thought it was funny as hell how they both did the same exact thing, and yes they both had gained weight prior to.
This.

When they're seriously "into" a guy and it doesn't work out, they often rush into something just to prove to themselves that they can do it.

It rarely has anything to do with YOU, specifically.

DropZone3

Don Juan
Reaction score
...and in a few years you will go and have a drink at the four girls divorce party. lol