Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3yr relationship now ending

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GameTime76 said:
UPDATE
I have a whole new out look on this. I dont care any more and feel free again.
that s exactly how I felt after my last break up. Use your freedom wisely and don't give it up for the first hottie that comes your way...

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GameTime76 said:
UPDATE

I have a update if anyone is interested...

She came over today (suprising) and actually gave me some rent money for the last 2 weeks we were together.

It was a clean goodbye. No arguments or expressing are feelings. She talked a little bit about what her plans are. such as getting her own place and having her sister move up her and ect. I said, good for you and told her a little bit about what I'll be doing. Then, I just switched the subject and started talking about something other than this.
I'm interested. That's PERFECT man! Keep it up.

I'm glad to see you're on the path to getting what you want and deserve instead of falling into the easy way out "women are biatches, **** it, I'll become an animal". It hurts, I know, we all know, but you're being forged in fire and when you look back on this later you'll see that you've evolved in a big way compared to what you would have become because you took the more difficult road.

Cheers and happy xmas and all that. Keep evolving, it's a never ending path.

PS: Save and/or print this thread and look at it in a year. You'll be amazed at what you think. I promise.