Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3rd party vibing to build immediate comfort

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I've discovered over the last year. And began to test on all my day1's. For the record I now expect a f-close on all first dates (I don't f-close on first dates though. Why? ask and I'll tell.) And I credit this the most.

Most of you should all be familiar with Gunwitch method. I've never read it directly but understand it's about being in a sexual state, isolating the girl, and f-closing.

I testifiy to the power of isolating and fuc^ing. But, on a first date (especially if it's after a cold approach) with a normal girl, in my experience, her comfort level must be very high in order to properly isolate and close. (unless it's a "hot buying" enviroment like a club/party or vacation.)

A very effective tool to build immediate comfort is to interact with a random 3rd person. This is not about social proof. It's about her catching your positive aura and seeing you be you. She will literally absorb the vibe from the interaction and replicate in kind.

Example:
You meet the girl at a coffee shop after a 5 minute number close and a 5 minute call to set the date.

Approach the counter together and immediately do a para-pickup on the bartista (man or women.) Make the bartista laugh and have a positive interaction. Show your people skills, charisma, and charm.

If you create a good vibe with the 3rd person, even before you've estabalished solid rapport with her, she will immediatley began to feel more comfortable and build momentum towards a solid comfort level and rapport.

Do this with every person you interact with. I have even CA (not to pickup) people on the first date.

Trust me, this works.
Once you build her comfort you can do anything.

I'll post later detailing why unless you have excellent seduction game or are very powerfully and congruently sexual (i.e. not creepy) then comfort level is the most important aspect of first date success. Even more important than sexual state (At first anyway).