Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3rd Date

777boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

Need some advice again please.

Basically i met this girl in a shop chatted her up but didnt take it any further and left.She then got my contact through someone else
who i knew in the shop and communicated with me and ended up asking me out.

Shes quite pretty and cute.

1st Date....

We went out to a movie,had a meal and had a really enjoyable time (both of us )....Little bit of kino initiated but nothing much.....

When we communicated later on i played it cool and said i had a good time etc

She wanted to meet up again soon but i decided to chill for a few days.....Good idea right ?

2nd Date......

We just wandered around had a meal and went to an amusement park........lots of kino here mostly initiated by her....she actually
told me why wasnt i romantic ?

Then when i dropped her of she didnt wanna get out of the car and decided to have a tickling match
with me.......out of the blue she suddenly grabbed me and gave me a Kiss and then followed up with another.

I just said Wow but never proceeded any further...anyway that was the end of the day..

Now as we were talking to each other day before the topic of sex came up ( dont ask how ) and jokingly i told
her i was like walking dictionary of sex ( doesnt make sense i know but anyway )

She then tells me she would like me to show her what i knew..................Heeeellllllllllllllloooooooooo ( tell me this isnt an invitation for sex ) ?

Or is it a test ?

What i need to know is on our 3rd Date do i go for it or do i just hold out and wet her appetite some more....................i think i have really got her horny
and i want to play it right this time.

Personally i would prefer waiting longer before getting intimate with someone but i dont want to give her the impression im not interested
in her in that way.

Any ideas would be great.......

Cheerio

P.s she broke up with her bf who she was with for a year a monthe ago who played her.Could she be ont he rebound n just a nympho ?

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...

she couldn't make things more obvious.

Just **** her.

If you really want to wait, then do, sounds like it can happen when you want it to. But.,.. keep her interested if you do want to wait..

Why you would want to wait I dunno though lol

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with the rebound thing. Women usually are looking for reassurance that they are desirable after a breakup. Sometimes they would get bored with you after the first time you have sex with them because they feel that they achieved their goal, "Hey, Joe just had sex with me, I must be alright. Now I can look for someone who's REAL boyfriend material." Yep, it can happen.

If you want something long term with this woman you may want to consider slowing down. Maybe your gut telling you that you don't want to get intimate so quickly is a good thing. You can still fool around together and ramp up the kino but you don't have to go all the way y'know.

Here's something to do to find out exactly where her mind is at; when it starts getting too hot and heavy and you pull back just tell her "As much as I enjoy being with you I can not help but feel concerned about what we are doing. You're on the rebound and there's obvious chemistry between us. We may even want to consider something more than just a fling. What happens next would have a definite bearing on what happens in the future." THEN SHUT UP! Let her open up and explain herself. At that point you can make the decision on which way to head with her.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more than obvious that she wants you and you can sleep with her pretty soon...but the more important point that you brought up was that she just broke up. Maybe that's how you're able to keep your cool?

You should keep things cool and make her earn your attention. Francisco has good advice. She'll respect you a lot more ("...then SHUT UP!...) and you'll know for sure where things stand with her.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold onto your heart if this is a rebound and that's why she's chasing you. If she got dumped she not only wants to be sure she is attractive, she wants to pass the hurt onto someone else. She will chase you, get you interested, and dump you, so she no longer feels like the loser. This is my (unhappy) experience.

If you are the sentimental type, be wary, or you could get hurt. If you can take control of the situation, though, like Francisco proposed, you might make it into something more. But right now it seems like she is running the game and that could lead to a big heartache, whigh might not be worth it.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Be careful with the rebound thing.

tell her "As much as I enjoy being with you I can not help but feel concerned about what we are doing. You're on the rebound and there's obvious chemistry between us. We may even want to consider something more than just a fling. What happens next would have a definite bearing on what happens in the future."
Excellent post Francisco!
She is on the rebound... I am sure there is no way you will get a healthy LTR. You may get, but a quite unhealthy one.
Or one night. Or anything in between.

so you may just enjoy sex with her: you wont get any better results, she is not ready for LTR. I would not talk to her and mention rebound - why? She knows that.. she knows she wants ttention and stuff.. and any kind of talk won't "improve" her.
If you say "hey u are on the reboud" she will get pissed really easily... you want that instead of a night of sex? I mean you cannot straighten her up and talk into a LTR. She is in a diferent mode now and she is very ready to get pissed off with anything and then dump you. So just use what lifes offers....

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are looking too deep into this.....LTR? We are supposed to be DJs....why not just go with the flow, this woman wants you, rebound or not, what are you gonna do, not f*** her because she is on the rebound? Go for it, dude, keep building the sexual anticipation/tension, long open mouth kisses are next, try and get her somewhere you can "dirty dance" with her, and let her know you are thinking about her, but are your own man as well, in other words, your whole world wont collapse if she doesnt "want it"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
You guys are looking too deep into this.....LTR? We are supposed to be DJs....why not just go with the flow, this woman wants you, rebound or not, what are you gonna do, not f*** her because she is on the rebound? Go for it, dude, keep building the sexual anticipation/tension, long open mouth kisses are next, try and get her somewhere you can "dirty dance" with her, and let her know you are thinking about her, but are your own man as well, in other words, your whole world wont collapse if she doesnt "want it"
AFC's go with the flow without any plan, that's why more times than not the woman gets her way with them until she gets bored with them and moves on. Successful DJs have a purpose and they know specifically what they want. If the situation isn't what they are looking for, it is readily apparent and they are able to make the necessary adjustments purposely and not reactionary.

Another thing is that 777 does not want to get into anything too deep as of yet. There's nothing wrong with that, anyone can get into some womens pants, that takes no talent. However, 777 has already set his purpose based on his personal morals which goes beyond just getting into this woman's pants.

Being a DJ isn't how much you get, it's your ability to get what you want without settling for less than what you deserve.

Just something to consider.

777boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey and thanx to you all for your feedback....

Have got to run cos have a date in a few min (with her of course ) :)

Will let you all know how it goes

Laters

jack80202

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello

Yes, she is on the rebound.
girls almost never chase a guy.
She will only case you if you have massive social value.

President of the country or something like that.

Don't hesitate ever.

If she suggests sex it is your job to allow it to happen.
It could be a trap and she could be messing about..

Doubtful.

Have a good time enjoy sx wiht her and if she suggests a relationship tell her she is moving too fast.

Let her win you you are the prize!

jack80202

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello

NEVER make a girl wait for sex past the 3rd date.

It kills attraction. It makes you look weak.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with Jake on this one. Don't make her wait otherwise she will not go out with you again. She will think you don't like her and will never talk to you again.

Look, rebound or not, she wants to have sex with YOU. Just don't go all needy on her and you will be fine.

If you want to keep her, then just f&*k her REAL WELL and she will be yours.

777boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

Well heres a rundown of my 3rd date...

We went out and had a brilliant time....

Did a lot of talking as well and got to know each other a bit more deeply.

We did the usual kino and stuff and i hugged her and kissed her and caressed her neck and
so on....did it off handedly though and wasnt to clingy and was only giving it to her in
small doses.I could tell she liked it and wanted more.... She told me i was
turning her on

I felt good being in control for once haha

Well as i was dropping her of we kissed more intensely and started getting all physical.

I teased her telling her not to make me horny cos what would i do then....

She told me to do her right then...............Coooooooooooollllllllllll

Well we were in a public parking and i wasnt going to do it there and plus i never had any
protection with me....I cant believe i forgot to carry some.Anyway it worked out ok.

She then told me it was ok she didnt mind if i didnt use protection....imagine that.

I replied by telling her i always used protection and wouldnt compromise on that.

Plus i said she hardly knew me so didnt she want to get to know me first.

I know i shouldnt have said this wussy stuff but i feel with her i can say anything and
i would always be right and cool....

She told me i was just too nice a guy and whenever i was ready i could do anything i wanted with her
in my own time.....

Im in dont you think ???

What i know is her ex was her first but what i dont know is if she sleeps around with everyone.

A bit frightening..........

However she doesnt seem like LTR material but i am enjoying her company.

Figure next time ill just go for it.

If as someone said she will dump me after sex i dont think ill mind cos am cool about it with her and
dont think i want to have a LTR with her anyway.....

Lets see who knows she may surprise me

Cheers

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are you waiting on? quit talking about it and do it bro !!!

are you sure youre not thinking long term? the way you talk to her sounds a bit deep for just sh1ts and grins

Hemingway

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for a LTR then you did everything right. Remember Rule 1 of the Tao of Steve, "Eliminate your desires. If you're out with a girl and you're thinking about getting laid, you're finished. A woman can smell an agenda."

I've said this before on this forum, with regards to working towards a LTR - not a ONS, the best thing you can to do ignite and measure her interest at the same time is to cancel the third date. It really works... if she can't wait for you to reschedule then her interest level is high.

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever i was ready i could do anything i wanted with her
in my own time.....

Im in dont you think ???
Freaking understatement of the century.

777boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

DrDope

'Freaking understatement of the century.'

That comment of yours had me in stitches haha

Well i have a lot to tell you guys and its really interesting.

However as usual am in a bit of a hurry so will fill you guys in when i return in a few days...

Want to keep you all in suspense... :)

Cya

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, what a girl says and what she does are always about a million miles appart. everyone knows that!

if you end up having sex with her in your own time, i'll eat my hat. i think she'll "change her mind."

777boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello EVERYone,

Metalixia i suggest you get out your cutlery and start carving out your hat :)

Anyways i ended up sleeping with her on the 4th date.....Dont know if i did the
right thing or not but i decided to go for it.

Was so awesome and i think keeping her waiting all this time had really got her
hormones raging n she was like a wildcat.....

Awwwwwwwwwww it was so NICE hehe.

Weve met a couple of times after that n weve been doing it regularly now......

However i think she was more after the sex than being in a relationship with me :-(

She acts a bit weird now ie not that attentive to me or seems a little disinterested.

I was prepared for this thkx to you guys n your responses so im not that bothered.

We had a bit of a tiff the other day and i told her i think it better we just call it quits.

I didnt contact her for a few days n she kept texting and calling.the last 2 days though
she has stopped so i figure shes given up.I think she was using me like Iveyleeger said
just to prove to herself she could get a guy again.

Oh well its all good as im concerned.I had a good time and i guess i should start
FISHING again.

Thkx n Cheers

P.s Was wondering...would anyone here be able to rate me ? Ie i send u my pic n tell me what u think ?