Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

34 days?

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boys,

Remember it is a poker game here:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I spoke with her Monday afternoon about maybe 'hooking up' Thursday night for coffee..

Then I went 100% no contact..(all week)

Today (Saturday) I will:

Lock, load and fire:

I will not raise her in this poker game..I will 'nuke' her a$$..

My plan is to break the 100% (no contact), today, and ask her if she has any plans for Sunday night.... If she is free I will drop by her house (for a cup of coffee) and hit that hot tuna...

Question: Now do you see how I am playing my cards here:

My goal is to get rid of Back Door Bob and ride that pony.....

My money says I am going to pull this off..

Hell on Wheels

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLLLLLLLLLL

My bet is you won't

In theory your plan could have worked, but you broke NC first which shows neediness and shifts the balance of power to her favor, hence you passed the ball back in her court, and a coffee date? come on hells on wheels, get her drinking, coffee date is to "business like" Back door Bob is winning right now cause he is doing a back door cut and you just passed him the ball for an easy alley oop

:crackup:

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cavedweller
guys this isnt funny, I feel sorry for this dude going through a psychotic breakdown..

His words dont make sense, he is vague, disorganized speech.. seems to have some delusions about this girl wanting to get back with him....

damn, I hope you get out of this soon, cuz once reality hits and he finds out that she really finds him to be repulsive... he will break down into a psychotic state...

on the other side, its entertaining!!..

and by the way Cavedweller, try finding professional help. you need it at this point.

and stop saying tuna!! lol...

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I am just posting to you guys and letting you know how a real relationship goes...

Total truth and no Bull Sheeeet here..You can ask me any question you like and I will give you a straight answer..

An up-date:

I broke 100% no contact today:

I called her about Sunday night and I said I could 'slip' over and have a coffee, chat and 'hit' that tuna..

But, she said she was busy and was going to the County Fair with her family on Sunday..(Damnnnn)

so,

I asked her about what time she and the family would be at the fair, because, maybe I could lurk around the cotton candy vender or maybe the big barn where they keep all of the chickens, ducks, cows, sheep. goats and hogs..(I like animals)

She said she would call me back and let me know about what time she and the family will be 'cruising' the fair..

I told her that will work...

My goal is to lurk around the cotton candy and the big barn and then to 'slip' by her house (later) and talk to her about her day at the fair with her family..

BTW, I could like hang around her place Sunday night and pull out early Monday morning and go to my house and get ready for work..

Boys, it ain't nothing but a poker game..

Hell On Wheels

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
somebody delete this post please
this troll is making me mad.. lol

how can somebody be this mentally retarded? and be able to function in society...

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
How did it go hanging out in the barn?
Bluntmaster,

Another up-date here:

Going to the county fair sucked..(I was lurking and hanging out with the chickens, prize corn stalks, peach jam/jelly and the damnn goats)..She was with her family..

She is now in Florida (with some of her family) and won't return home until 1 November..

She told me (on the phone) that it is over and that I can't have anymore of that 'tuna'..(that is pure B**ll sh**t) Question here: If she ain't given it to me who is she given it to?

So:

Friday night I have a date with--Shamy Amy
Saturday night I have a date with Fast Reba
and Sunday I have a date with Good time Gladys

My 'game plan' is to call her and tell her I will put them all on 'hold' if she wants to meet Monday night (when she gets back in town)..

It is a poker game (BTW, I am out of aces) and I will not fold...........

Sometimes you must bluff.......

Question?---How can you win if you fold?

Guys, The goal here is to hit that hot tuna..

Hell on Wheels.......

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLLLLL

This dude CD lost his damn mind

bwhahahahah

Dude the tuna left you for another ocean, why you still trying to catch her? she is half across the Pacific. Spin more plates old man, maybe you need to start dipping your rod in another ocean to get some other type of fish

Just saying

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
Guys, The goal here is to hit that hot tuna..

Hell on Wheels.......

Nobody is going to help you with that. It's a lost cause. You need to find another woman. Stop chasing her she is not going to let you tap it.

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster,

She called me from Florida and told me to buzz off...She stated she would not give me anymore tuna..

I told her "that's cool" and that I would catch her around..

She says that our relationship is over..

I told her I wanted to date her and not be just her 'friend'..Then I went 100% No Contact..

Like I said: You can't win at poker if you fold..

Hell on Wheels

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
File this under "How to be an AFC on Wheels".

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
File this under "How to be an AFC on Wheels".
Just because I act like a rapist doesn't mean I am a rapist! :D

This guy is a lost cause, and it's becoming scary in the way he acts. He's a stalker now.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow seriously your emotions have taken total control of you. you're no longer seeing things logically. You're acting like the woman and she's acting like the man. I hope you come to your senses man, you're trying to rationalize your crazy behavior.
maybe this will be the straw that broke the camel's back for you, and set you straight to see the light.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.. reading this was like watching a train wreck in slow motion..

is this for real?

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more fun imagining the dude with a fresh-off-the-boat accent.

Cavedweller, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but salmon is the greatest fish of all time. Of all time!

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
Bluntmaster,

She called me from Florida and told me to buzz off...She stated she would not give me anymore tuna..

I told her "that's cool" and that I would catch her around..

She says that our relationship is over..

I told her I wanted to date her and not be just her 'friend'..Then I went 100% No Contact..

Like I said: You can't win at poker if you fold..

Hell on Wheels
So then what is your next move?

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah what is your next move, Im strangely interested.
okay, sure it's a poker game, but she holding a royal flush, she knows it, everyone knows it, shoot even you know it. But you still continue to play a game you're not going to win? why?

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
yeah what is your next move, Im strangely interested.
okay, sure it's a poker game, but she holding a royal flush, she knows it, everyone knows it, shoot even you know it. But you still continue to play a game you're not going to win? why?
UR right...I am out of cards, aces and chips..She told me to f*** off..

ie: She is with 'Back door Bob' and Bob won and I lost---Well, people it ain't over yet............

She won't be back from Florida until 1 Nov.. I have went 100% no contact and am dating some other fish.....

For me it is a challenge and a mater of pride--(when I am in a scrap I will not back down) ie: I will not let Bob win this game..(I am going to lock and load and nuke him)

Guys, I am out of aces and out of chips, so, I must bluff...Question:--How can you ever win a poker hand if you fold?--The key is to never fold....

(it ain't over yet)

Hell on Wheels