Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

34 days?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I read Hell on Wheels its in the same voice as saying "Who's got two thumbs and is awesome? THIS GUY!". Hell on Wheels!

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
I have been dating my new 'main squeeze' for about 34 days. We have been hooking up two days a week (just doing the 'honeymoon' thing)..

ie: ----riding the pony--(She has been wearing me out)..

She called me last night at 11 pm (talking sh1t) and dumped me...

Guys, that ain't no problem..

Watch and learn here...........

My game is to make her eat her d@mn words...

I told her it was no problem and that she could have that dude I call Bob...

She asked me who in the h3ll is Bob?--I did not answer...

Let the games begin...(She started this sh1t and I am going to end it)

Hell on Wheels.......

Honestly bro, I mean this in no disrespect. But if your game is so tight why do you worry about her and post a thread about one b1tch? I heard that's beta behavior or afc or whatever the hell you guys call it. Why not just replace her with two more women like some one with game does? I lost a ho3 a week ago and replaced her today instead of wasting energy on posting on this site about one girl. I mean this in no disrespect Im just saying.

Something to think on....

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
I hate to say this but you sound a little psycho. Again no disrespect but you sound like you are obessed with her. I mean her having good head game is good but come on. This is coming from someone like me who is an total AFC. I'm not chasing nothing anymore.
Preach brother I second that my uncle taught me this pimp phrase awhile ago that I follow. "I don't chase them I replace them"

FreD_BeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
Bluntmaster and Sand Hawk,

Read and learn......

They used to call me cavedweller, but, now they call me Hell on Wheels..

Hell on Wheels.............

Dude you're hilarious, awesome thread!

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
An up-date for all of you young dudes that want to be DJ's, but, are lurking here..

A true story is playing out here..(I am posting it here as it plays out)

I just sent her a text:

" If you are free tomorrow night I would like to see you..BTW, I miss my Tuna."

The questions here are:

Will she give me some p8ssy tomorrow night?--(maybe)

Will she hang out will Bob?--(I don't think so.)

Will she contact me and tell me to f*** off?--(Again, I don't think so)

The key is to lock and load and fire back at the Bi****...

I say she will want to hook up and give me some Tuna, but, if I am wrong I will fire back at her..

Boys, to get between her legs you must get between her ears...

It is a just a poker game..And the DJ holds all of the Aces...

Hell on Wheels

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
Preach brother I second that my uncle taught me this pimp phrase awhile ago that I follow. "I don't chase them I replace them"
Question here? Would you walk away from the wildest/hottest/tightest p*** you ever had...Well my friend, that is my Tuna...(BTW, she can suck the chrome off of a Cadillac)

So, now you understand, why I will not let 'Back Door Bob' steal her..

Hell on Wheels

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope to god I never end up like Cave Dweller. This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. I know retards at my high school that have more game than Cave Dweller.

You sound like a serial killer pyscho path and its weird how you call her pvssy "tuna." Just sayin

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak,

Wake up dude and smell the coffee..

I have been throwing the pork (to my tuna) while you have been pulling your johnson...

BTW, if the tuna moves on I will go out and find another..(while you are still pulling your johnson)

Hell on Wheels

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
Speak,

I have been throwing the pork (to my tuna) while you have been pulling your johnson...

BTW, if the tuna moves on I will go out and find another..(while you are still pulling your johnson)

Hell on Wheels

Whatever you say HELL ON WHEELS! hahahaha :crackup:

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
Speak,

Hell on Wheels

I was porking my crazy b!tch for awhile too, but when she left, I knew it was over and moved on.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the end result.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
Question here? Would you walk away from the wildest/hottest/tightest p*** you ever had...Well my friend, that is my Tuna...(BTW, she can suck the chrome off of a Cadillac)

Hell on Wheels
Yeah my ex. Then I moved on. We all move on. key word MOVE ON. Your Hell on Wheels right? Then you can find another one even better than her azz in no time

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
oops....

Guys, I called her last night and it ain't looking good.

Bob has been making his move and I am getting weak..

Hell on Wheels? (I think one of my tires is going flat)

I may have to change my name back to cavedweller.

Damnnn

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cavedweller said:

Hell on Wheels
I was seeing a girl who fvcked me way better then my ex wife her pvssy was tighter and it just felt better overall. I left her for my ex so yes I would that's just me. Plus you have to know when hold em and when to fold em.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why antagonize this older DJ? Why not cheer him on & support him? His experience (years) can be a wealth of information. Cheers to "Hell on Wheels".:cheer: :cheer:

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
oops....

Guys, I called her last night and it ain't looking good.
Of course it ain't looking good. She told you to piss off, and yet you went on and thought you had her pocketed. When a girl tells you she will not continue on with you, it means you cut her off and leave. Not pretend and brag on the internet about how much she is thinking about, while she is probably sucking off another dude so hard that the bedsheets are sucked into his ass

cavedweller said:
Bob has been making his move and I am getting weak..
You are getting weak? Hell no bro, you've always been weak but refuse to admit it. A real DJ knows his weaknesses, and listens to his brethren in order to overcome his weaknesses. You just raved on about how we should watch and learn. In the end, you are the one that has to watch and learn!

cavedweller said:
Hell on Wheels? (I think one of my tires is going flat)
You never were hell on wheels, you only pretended to be. Drop the arrogance and know all attitude and listen to the advice given by your brethren on here. Instead of humiliating yourself in front of this broad, you could have spent your time on scoring some new poon.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
Why antagonize this older DJ? Why not cheer him on & support him? His experience (years) can be a wealth of information. Cheers to "Hell on Wheels".:cheer: :cheer:
Well, I agree that years of experience *CAN*/ be a great source of information and tricks. However, what use is posting on a forum, for fellow DJs when you refuse to listen to their advice? He was doing things that go straight against the DJ way and can be considered AFC.

I'm well aware that older DJs might have more experience, but saying that we all should watch and learn while making mistakes that are very AFC like. Being older doesn't automatically give you authority over younger people.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
Yes, he does have more life experience and wisdom. What matters though is how long he has been in the game and how well he ran his game, and by the looks of it very poorly :cry:

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
Of course it ain't looking good. She told you to piss off, and yet you went on and thought you had her pocketed. When a girl tells you she will not continue on with you, it means you cut her off and leave. Not pretend and brag on the internet about how much she is thinking about, while she is probably sucking off another dude so hard that the bedsheets are sucked into his ass

You are getting weak? Hell no bro, you've always been weak but refuse to admit it. A real DJ knows his weaknesses, and listens to his brethren in order to overcome his weaknesses. You just raved on about how we should watch and learn. In the end, you are the one that has to watch and learn!

You never were hell on wheels, you only pretended to be. Drop the arrogance and know all attitude and listen to the advice given by your brethren on here. Instead of humiliating yourself in front of this broad, you could have spent your time on scoring some new poon.
I second that You summed up all my thoughts

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Helll on Wheels up-date:

There are some major tools/keys you can use for hitting that hot tuna: (you must learn how to use these tools)--

A DJ must carve/engrave them in stone.

ie:

1..The DJ must approach catching hot tuna as a poker game..

A..Never show your cards and never, never let the tuna know that you hold all of the aces.

B..Never fold...I must repeat that (when it comes to the catching, hot, wet and free p***y, never, never, never fold..

C...A question for you:

How can you ever win at a game of poker if you fold?

D...You must stay in the card game at all cost. (bet the farm)

E...Last, but, not least is that you must learn how to be a pro when it comes to a bluff.

ie:

When you are busted and out of chips and cards--you must stay in the game at all cost...

ie:

You must bluff.... How else can you win the hand?

BTW, Monday, I called the tuna and she wants to meet at McDonald for coffee and just talk.

Hell on Wheels