Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30 Year Old Virgin Help Me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguyfromcoke

Reaction score
OH MY GOD,April 1st was my 30th birthday.Thats right I am f*cken 30 years old and still a virgin,thank GOD I found these site and read the bible.But I am 30 years and still a virgin,I never been on a date,because all my life I have been afraid to approach or yet alone talk to a woman,because my nervousness and fear of rejection.I saw the movie 40 year virgin and figured I got 10 years to get my life together,please please I am 30 years and still a virgin I need tips and advice on how to loose my virginty and how to overcome my fear of rejection!

Duffty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a job ? Do you still live at home ? Do you have friends ?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest, given the severity of your case, I wouldn't discount the option of a call girl, at least to pop your cherry. I wouldn't normally recommend that, but if nothing else it will show you that sex is supposed to be an enjoyable thing to look foward to, not a milestone to fret over. Once you've had it, and in a no-pressure sort of way like that, you'll want more and more, and you'll do what it takes to get it however you need to. I know it sounds stupid, and I know most of the people here would disagree with it, but just take it into consideration. It's a drastic measure, but 30yo and no nookie is a drastic situation.

Other routes would be to get slightly tipsy (if you have to) and find the hottest girl you can find and just try to chat her up. Go in expecting her to blow you off, that way if she does, you're not disappointed and after that, chatting up every other girl that isn't as hot as the first one will seem easier and easier, but if she doesn't blow you off, well, score and a half for you.....

I did that with this gnarly hot redhead (HB9.8) I used to see all of the time. She smoked out in front of the place I used to work, and one day I saw her walking past the door, so I went outside and asked her for a light. She handed me matches and when it was too windy to light my Lucky with them, I just pulled a Zippo out of my pocket and used that, all with her watching. This was before I was really comfortable approaching girls, and it took every ounce of balls I had to do it, but I managed it. We went out a few times and talked everyday I was at work, and while I never ended up banging her, it was still a huge ego boost to be "in" with a girl that hot. After that talking to 6/7/8s was ten times easier, because if the 9.8 was that receptive, then surely these girls would be.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afraid to approach or yet alone talk to a woman, because my nervousness and fear of rejection.

There are larger issues here than women. Maybe you should start by finding a way to talk to strangers. Start with whatever group you feel most comfortable. Hell, start asking senior citizens about the weather. What are they gonna do? They're too old to run away. What's the worst that could possibly happen? You'll find out that the answer to that question is always much less in reality than it is in your mind. After you can talk to strangers comfortably, *then* you can start working on hitting on women. Begin with the obese and the unattractive (just short friendly chats with strangers), and work your way to the HBs (begin email/# closing with time).

What do you think of cold-call sales jobs? I bet the concept horrifies you. But a part-time in-person sales job will do you worlds of good, even if you never earn a dollar at it. Zig Ziglar, a famous sales trainer, said that the way to control your fear is to do what you fear most.

someguyfromcoke

Reaction score
Man but being f*cken 30years old and being virgin sucks.I got 10 years before I turn into the 40year old virgin,I mean I do have a job,but I still live with my mom.And in my job all the females think they are too good looking for me,so they simply don't talk to me.I need more tips&advice,seriously being 30years old and still a virgin is some drastic situation I need to get laid soon!!!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt is right, the bigger issue is confidence. If you focus on the virginity, you won't lose that status. If you focus on the inner game, your confidence, your career, how to approach women ... you'll lose the V status.

It's like sports: If you focus on your low batting average in baseball and are pressing, you won't get a hit. If you focus on the fundamentals, being relaxed, and in the zone, you get multiple hits.

Focus on confidence, saying 'hi' to as many women as possible, getting multiple dates, THEN it will happen, but only then. Your pressing too much ... I know, because I've been there. Trust me, focus on the fundamentals first.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think you're that special ? According to what I read in Playboy magazine, 4 million American men between the ages of 25 and 55 are virgins

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tune spit the ****ty Mortal Kombat sound
The fateful step make, the blood stain the ground
A jungle junkie, vigilante tantrum
A death kiss, catwalk, squeeze another anthem
Hold it for ransom, tranquilized with anesthetics
My orchestra, graceful, music ballerinas
My music Sicily, rich California smell
An axekiller adventure, paint a picture well
I sing a song from Sing-Sing, sippin on ginseng
Righteous wax chaperone, rotating ring king

WU TANG CALN AIN'T NOTHING TO **** WIT

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War of the masses, the outcome, disastrous
Many of the victim family save they ashes
A million names on walls engraved in plaques
Those who went back, received penalties for the axe
Another heart is torn as close ones mourn
Those who stray, niggaz get slayed on the song

Seriously though, your problem is bigger than being a virgin. How is your social life in general. Do you have friends or hobbies? Why do you still live at home when you're 30? Why don't you have your own place?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy, people wouldn't know a good opportunity if it came up and gave them a bj.

If this isn't a 15 year old pulling a lame prank...

Take yourself to somewhere where they have a polygraph and have yourself test positve for the truth(that you are a virgin).

Then, take some pictures of yourself and the notorized polygraph results and sell your virginity on Ebay.

You'll have all types of rich women paying YOU to have sex with them.

But, judging from the lack of spaces, jacked grammar, and horrific punctuation, I'd say the poster is actually younger than 15. Go take your ridalin and leave the adults alone.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's why you have to focus on your inner game and refine your DJ skills:

The first woman I got busy with (I was a miserable AFC) I broke up with later ... and I still had AFC traits. Pre-virginity or post-virginity, if you don't rid yourself of your AFC soul, you're dead in the water.

The worst thing is you can't approach. I had trouble approaching for a long time -- pre- and post-virginity - so having a romp in the sack didn't necessarily help the inner game.

It's like the pick-up artists who become married AFCs, everything they did before was a waste if they're a married AFC.

Work on being a DJ first, then everything will fall into place.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll like characteristics. His birthday is April Fool's day. His request reeks of the sincerity of a Russian mail order bride letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.