Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30 year old dating 23 year old female

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 30 dating a 23 yearold female. We been on three dates so far, no sex but made out. Tonight she is gone out to the bars with her best friend because I was suppose to be gone until monday. Plans changed on my end and I am not going home until Sunday but she still went out to the bar. She said she did not want to go to the bar once she found out I was staying but i told her not to change her plans because of me. So without hesitation she went out.

Do you think she is into me? I know I told her to go out but if she was into me dont you think she should of said "no, I am staying with you tonight".

Who thinks I am wright or wrong?

hadoken

Don Juan
Reaction score
geez

you know, sometimes it is a pain to change plans last minute especially if you are going out with friends (ride sharing, some people don't like to go out without others etc). Don't overthink it.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks hadoken, she would of changed her plans for me but I told her not too. I figure that was good just to show her that I am not the jealous type.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finish talking to her, I guess she had a miserable night. She said she didnt feel right being there with me home, plus her best friend she went with ended up getting in a cat fight with some other chick. She told me she was done going out to them places for awhile and if me and her end up being a couple she wont be going to dances without me.

So I guess I did overthink it, she even wanted to stop in to my place on her way back from the bar at 2AM in the morning but she figured I might get upset if she woke me up. I told her not to ever think that, I will never kick a hottie out of the house that wants to sleep with me :rockon:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Brasco said:
she even wanted to stop in to my place on her way back from the bar at 2AM in the morning but she figured I might get upset if she woke me up. I told her not to ever think that, I will never kick a hottie out of the house that wants to sleep with me :rockon:
You should never let her think that its ok to stop by your place without calling first. What if you have another chick over? Wait, I forgot your acting AFC and plan on only seeing this one and only chick. Well guess what bud, if you make yourself available to her 24/7, she won't see you as the prize but as something she already has and will look to greener pastures. Go read the bible or prepare for a life of wondering what happened to the one.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
You should never let her think that its ok to stop by your place without calling first. What if you have another chick over? Wait, I forgot your acting AFC and plan on only seeing this one and only chick. Well guess what bud, if you make yourself available to her 24/7, she won't see you as the prize but as something she already has and will look to greener pastures. Go read the bible or prepare for a life of wondering what happened to the one.

Totally agree with MacAvoy here!!

Your already showing your needy side by wondering about this non-trival situation. You can know the right steps of keeping a girl's interest but you can't hide your neediness, if you don't take care of that or have a life outside of this chick, she'll be gone faster than a Porsche 911T doing 0-60.

If she called you around 1-2am I wouldn't have answered, make her wonder what you were doing. Anyways, relax and read the Bible as MacAvoy said.

PIMP

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, but if you knew the whole story you would see that I am not looking needy at all. I have been playing hard to get and leaving alot to her imagination. She was starting to wounder if I was even interested, thats why I threw the hint about coming over at 2 in the morning. Maybe I was a bit AFC, but all I can tell you is she is into me big time.

I always enjoy getting advise and opinions from you guys, I am not a complete amateur but sometimes I like to get second opinions on situations.

djzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 33 dating a 23 year old (not exlusively). Here is some advice:

1. Be easy-going and give her a ton of space - let her go out with her friends etc
2. Don't expect a comitted relationship (unless it eventually turns into one), have fun - young girls want to have fun
3. Be decisive - don't let them make decisions, lead them:

'I'm picking you up Thursday and we're going to a movie'

(many younger girls I have dated say stuff i.e. "You're so controlling!" etc. - but they like you to be in control)

There is more - but this is what comes to mind right now.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks djzulu, really good info and I would like to read more if you post more that is. I dont mind her going out with her friends, hell it gives me a break!!!! If anything was to happen I would find out, I have people everywhere, lol!!:crackup:

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are lacking one of the most important male characteristics, CHALLENGE. Stop acting like a wuss bag. DUDE, the phone was designed to set up dates with women, not to converse with them, save that for the date that you go on with her once a week. GEEZ dude, you have only been on three dates with her and you already want to get married..... slooooooooow dooooooown bro....

Honestly you should have never even talked to her about not going home for easter. You shouldn't be talking to her in between your once a week dates.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
OpenMind,

Some of you guys keep saying I am being AFC but yet this chick still doesnt think I am into her that much. She asked me again last night if I was just leading her on or if I am serious about getting into a relationship.

Just so that you know I am looking to settle down now, I had my fun. I just been waiting for the right chick, this one likes to cook and is a good house cleaner and good in bed.........ohh am I AFC for sleeping with her already. lol

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"She asked me again last night if I was just leading her on or if I am serious about getting into a relationship."

How did u respond to this?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brasco said:
OpenMind,

Some of you guys keep saying I am being AFC but yet this chick still doesnt think I am into her that much. She asked me again last night if I was just leading her on or if I am serious about getting into a relationship.

Just so that you know I am looking to settle down now, I had my fun. I just been waiting for the right chick, this one likes to cook and is a good house cleaner and good in bed.........ohh am I AFC for sleeping with her already. lol

Didn't you just say 5 days ago that you hadn't slept with her and only have been on three dates so far?

Must have been a great week and all, I mean with the nonstop cooking, cleaning, and sex going on.

All that people are saying is that its only been three dates, maybe 4 now, and you are doing things that you could ultimately regret. If you do end up getting in a relationship with this girl than you need to lay a solid foundation down. Dont let her do things early on that you will regret later, like uninformed visits.