Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30 tips

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Found at www.rooshlog.com :
--------------------------------------
There is no one magic method to being successful with women. You have to be great in many areas of personality, style, and character. I picked the basic, yet important, 30 points below for you. You don't have to have it all, but each one helps.

Buy nice clothes. Buy a nice pair of shoes, pants, and a couple shirts. Look in men's magazines and ask the opinions of store clerks or girlfriends for a style that will fit you. I suggest French Connection, Banana Republic, H&M, and sometimes the Gap. If that isn't your style, at least aim for a minor upgrade.

Get a nice hair cut. Look at current movie actors for inspiration, such as Brad Pitt or Colin Farrell. Take pictures to a barber, or better yet, a gay stylist.

Be a little bit metrosexual. Pluck your eyebrows if they are too thick, and trim your underarm, ear, and nose hair. Use facial products or medicines to improve your face. Put gel in your hair when you go out.

Find a good cologne. People forget that smell is very important in attraction. Go to a department store and try out all their cologne. Check out what the top sellers are and ask for female opinions.

Check your breath. You can be the biggest pimp in your world, but if your breath reeks, you are not going to get any. Rinse with Listerine and brush before you go out.

Maintain good hygiene. Getting **** on the toilet seat (like one of my roommates) or skid marks in your underwear is symptomatic of a large hygiene problem. Take care of yourself.

Go to the gym. One of the best ways to build confidence is to feel good about how you look. If you think you are too fat, then focus on losing weight until you feel comfortable. Get cut.

Talk. This is most important. You must be comfortable speaking with humans, young and old, everywhere you go. Strike up conversations with store clerks, coworkers, acquaintances, and anyone else. Read the book Conversationally Speaking.

Be interesting. The most interesting guys are well-read and well-traveled. Their experience is so vast that they always have an interesting story or fact to share. If you are doing the same boring thing everyday in your room, you won't have many interesting things to talk about.

Be passionate. Choose hobbies and activities that get you excited. Share this excitement with others. Expose people to your world; they will want in.

Lose the fear. This is the hardest thing for some guys to accept. They imagine bad things in their mind, preventing them from action. The only way to lose the fear is to do the exact thing you fear.

Get rejected. When you get rejected, you learn about attraction and what it takes to succeed. Ironically, you learn the most from rejection, not success. I don't know of a guy that is successful with women who does not get rejected consistently. It builds confidence.

Be cool. While being "cool" is subjective, a good indicator if you are cool or not is to see if people want to hang out with you. Coolness encompasses a lot of qualities depending on where you live, such as style, slang, humor, and balls (risk-taking ability). Stay current.

Have character. While it's okay to get what you want, it is not okay to lie and take advantage of people. Would you want a guy hurting your sister?

Don't qualify yourself. There is no need to explain your behaviors and flaws to other people. Don't show up to a date and say, "Sorry I don't look great, I just got off work." Don't let a girl ask you questions proving yourself to her. Let her qualify herself to you.

Approach. You greatly increase your success by getting out in the field and doing hundreds of approaches. The best way to approach is a simple opinion question.. Opening horribly is better than letting her disappear forever.

Look your best at all times. The one girl you really want will show up when you are looking like you just rolled out of bed.

Be funny. I watched Seinfeld and Simpsons as a kid so I get most of my humor from those shows. Don't laugh at your own jokes.

Touch. Show that you are comfortable with her by touching her at funny peak moments, such as her shoulder or arm. Read the palm of her hand for fun.

Build a large social circle. It is easier to meet girls who are friends with your friends. Be generally outgoing and fun to meet new people, even if they don't offer an obvious gains.

Tell stories. Find a few interesting and funny things that have happened to you and make excellent stories out of them. Focus on the feelings instead of the minor details. People are always entertained by stories.

Don't smother. The more you push, the more she will pull away. As a general rule, leave the girl space to think about you and why you aren't calling or asking her out. Just remember they will like you more if you don't turn into a needy rag.

Be a man. Hold on to your own opinions and beliefs, and don't be afraid to get into an argument with her. If she starts crying, ask if you can eat her sandwich.

Improve your body language. You should have your head and shoulders high, walking with a strong confidence, yet a liquid grace. Watch some James Bond movies for examples.

Maintain eye contact. You've heard the phrase, "the eyes are windows to a person's soul." Real connection takes place with the eyes. Don't break eye contact you have with strangers; let them look away first.

Figure out attraction. Stop thinking in terms of "What can I do to make her like me," and start thinking about how the emotion of attraction works and how you can make her feel it for you (hint: being insecure doesn't work).

Tease. Teasing works if she laughs or playfully hits you. It does not work if she gets offended or insulted. I tease girls like I would my kid sister.

Be fun. Make the most out of every situation and always be upbeat and ready to party. People will automatically get drawn to you. Don't be afraid to let loose and do what's fun.

Have game. Lots of internet sites online will teach you techniques and lines, but the best way to learn is through friends who are good with women. Find out how they deal with women in specific situations. Read books such as The 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction to better understand human behavior.

Relax. If a girl is feelin' you, then great. If not, then just smile and move on. This is not to be taken too seriously.

--------------------------------------

Above information is found at www.rooshlog.com

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That post summed up 90% of what you'll read on this site. Which is a good thing.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats really sosuave resumed in 30 different ways

Nice job partna'

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post! It was remarkable as I read through the list I came across different points that I have been working on on my year on this site. For instance, points such as Be a Man and Tease were things I learned in my first few months here. Just recently, I've taken up advice on getting nicer clothes and hygiene. This sums just about everything up perfectly!

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! Awesome post.

As for the whole metrosexual thing, I would call myself a proverbial metrosexual. I pluck my eyebrows, shave my body hair, use shampoo AND conditioner, buy a $14 canister of pomade for my hair, even go shopping for clothes with my best male friend. Yet I am not the least bit gay, nor do I feel any less manly because of it. If anything, I feel more manly, because girls pay more attention to me, and, overall, they seem to be classier than normal.

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post brother

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo-yah!

Sticky this shyt or something. These tips are all one man needs, essentially. The rest, he should use his creativity and initiative to tailor to himself. :)

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maintain good hygiene. Getting **** on the toilet seat (like one of my roommates) or skid marks in your underwear is symptomatic of a large hygiene problem. Take care of yourself.

OOOHHHH nasty, who do you live with? Al bundy

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man. Hold on to your own opinions and beliefs, and don't be afraid to get into an argument with her. If she starts crying, ask if you can eat her sandwich.
LOL, I pissed you off and made you cry and I'm fvcking hungry!

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I'll add my own tips too

*Self Control - you must be cool under pressure, do not lash out if something angers you. Avoid confrontation when necessary e.g. avoid pointless bar fights

*Be a leader - women like men to be leaders who are dependable and able to make good decisions. Be that man. Think Bill Clinton.

*Good presentation - you dont need to dress outrages or dress 'metro sexually' for women to be attracted to you. Notice most movie actors dress moderately well and they are well groomed so that they are not crying out for attention when they walk down the street? My point is you dont have to wear an Armani suit or DKNY shirts to look good. Sometimes simplicty is best.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by vdk
I thought I'll add my own tips too

*Self Control - you must be cool under pressure, do not lash out if something angers you. Avoid confrontation when necessary e.g. avoid pointless bar fights

*Be a leader - women like men to be leaders who are dependable and able to make good decisions. Be that man. Think Bill Clinton.

*Good presentation - you dont need to dress outrages or dress 'metro sexually' for women to be attracted to you. Notice most movie actors dress moderately well and they are well groomed so that they are not crying out for attention when they walk down the street? My point is you dont have to wear an Armani suit or DKNY shirts to look good. Sometimes simplicty is best.
Not to turn this into a political thread, but risking your job for a BJ with a fat intern is not representative of good decision making, leadership or being a man.

Neither is lying about it and not taking responsiblity for your actions.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Not to turn this into a political thread, but risking your job for a BJ with a fat intern is not representative of good decision making, leadership or being a man.

Neither is lying about it and not taking responsiblity for your actions.
I think what he was trying to say is take Bill Clinton's good characteristics and follow them. The good qualities do NOT include getting play from chubby interns and lying to millions of people. Billy was a great leader, he had charisma and you could sense his aura of power.