Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I don't mean male virgins, but women-

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2006/09/06/virgins/index.html

are they all fat and ugly?

http://www.salon.com/mwt/broadsheet/2006/08/23/jane_virgin/index.html

I don't think this chick is-

http://imdb.com/name/nm2332636/

I never knew this existed, it seems incomprehensible to me when my current paradigm is that any HB can go down to the local night club and all she has to do is spread her legs. So how many of you guys would bang a late 20's or 30 something virgin, even if she was hot?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of one girl who is in such a situtuation. She was at least into her late 20s. Don't know for sure whether she still is at 30, but I believe she is. She's attractive.

Girls that are attractive and virgins at 30 are either 1) very religious or 2) have issues with men and sexuality.

I'd met a girl a few years back who was cute. I overheard her say to her friend that she'd never been in a relationship. She was 26 at the time I believe. If a girl is attractive and has never been in a relationship yet alone had sex, that's a red flag like hell. Now if she's simply fat or ugly, then there's no further explanation needed. But this girl wasn't, she was actually really pretty. I decided to be open-minded and continue talking to her, but as thinks went on, I ended up finding out that she was just strange, insecure, quirky, immature and seem to have a lot of issues. Then it was clear why she never had a boyfriend.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
would you care to elaborate on what issues she had? I am curious. I always thought that the radical feminists who equate normal sex with rape were in fact repressed lesbians, and their real issue was that society expected them to have sex with men they had no sexual attraction to(kinda like if you were forced to have sex with big bubba in prison), and that is why they probably ended up hating men. These women in the article seem to want to have sex with men, and that is what is so strange to me.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she seemed to have issues trusting people it seemed to me. Almost like someone who has been burned in the past and is paranoid now. Seemed emotionally immature and child-like. And just a few other things that made me wonder if she's psycho I don't care to go into. But suffice it to say, any girl who is going into her mid 20 to 30s and is attractive yet is inexperienced with the opposite sex, you an be almost 100% sure she's a head case.

At least in the case of guys, he could be pretty normal but maybe has zero game and that's why he's unnsuccessful with the opposite sex. But with girls, it's either because they're ugly, or they've got more issues than Playboy.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Speakeasy. A girl that is a virgin at 30 is either.
1)Fat
2)Ugly
3)Social reject
4)Very religious
5)Sex issues.(Health problems or sexually abused as child.
6) Stupid.

5/6 Reasons are not good reasons. Stay clear of 30 year old virgins unless it is a religious or cultural custom.