Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30 Field Reports: Going Clubbing Solo For 30 Nights

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
This thread will be in collaboration with my Tales of Progress thread.

I am going to go out clubbing and to bars for 30 nights. I will be going alone every time, unless I find some other cool guys to go with.

I want to get laid, but I am going with the mindset of just having fun. I will come home happy either way. The goal is to have fun and practice approaching. Tonight I am dressed as so: http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/367/clubbing1ft6.gif
(I know my mirror is dirty, I'll clean it next time I take a picture).

My looks are slightly above average in case you are wondering. But looks are subjective and I will only be focusing on projecting a sexual vibe. I am currently reading Gunwitch Dynamic Sex Life, and I will be trying to practice the things I read and learn about.

I will report back with approaches and interactions with women. I will be drinking, but not that much. I usually get very drunk and high but doing so would be pointless in my journey of self-improvement. I have decided to stray from such behavior and try to be as sober as possible while approaching.

The point is to get into a rhythm. It seems that I am not consistent because I do not go every week. The night scene used to be my favorite place to "sarge" women. Now I am very out-of-shape in this regard. I have not as much as dared to approach women during the day. I think if I can get into a rhythm at the clubs, my interactions during the day will also improve.

I would appreciate any advice or tips. If you want me to try something let me know. This will be sort of like my experiment for improving in clubs. Right now I have terrible game. My game the last few times has been get wasted and just talk to girls. I usually have come off sleazy. Some times I have ended up leaving with girls but have been too drunk/high to do anything about it.

It's a new year, and I want to take action and make things happen, even if it means going out every night. I think the worst that can happen is that I will become well-known for going out a lot.

Okay, I will report back in a couple hours. Wish me luck, I need it.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction I wish you the best of luck. Nice gear by the way. I am also going to be posting club and date reports on my night at the club thread. My thread may not be the easiest read but there are a few tips that may be helpful to you..

You mentioned rhythm this is very important.... It takes practice like anything else. Me personally when I don't go clubbing for a while it takes me 3-4 times to get back in the groove. Dude I would highly suggest you get some good wingman to party with.. I have noticed that when I go out with certain people I am much more successful with the ladies, than when I go out with afc's that just stand around. They feed me energy, and give out positive vibes.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU:up: :up: :up: By the way I love threads like this that consist of real life experience.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lookin pretty fly eh Attaction? :cool: Diggin the blazer, gonna get me one of them! Good Luck dude! :up:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if half the guys on this forum could just commit like you are!

I like the positiveness man, good luck.

If only i could do that without the restrictions, then i would have done something along the same lines.

Btw, i like the way you dress, i would wear some peacocking hat.

And perhaps a necklace/bracelet that would get more attention too.

But other than that, nice man, go get em.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most importantly have fun!

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
This is the worst idea ever. I'm so trashed right now. I can type, yes, but it's 10:30AM and I feel worse than I've ever felt. I had 2 shots of Everclear, a couple Jack Daniels, Yagers, I have no idea what. I barely remember last night and I still feel drunk right now, it is terrible.

I will have to change this thread to day time approaches or something. I am such an alcoholic / druggy and cannot control myself when it comes to these things. I could have died last night, damn.

No more drinks for me for quite a while, I don't even know how I got home or where my car is. This headache is killing me.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I threw up at least 10 times last night. This hangover is like nothing I have ever felt before. I feel like I'm dying or something this is unbelievably baaaaaaaaaa

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
This is the worst idea ever. I'm so trashed right now. I can type, yes, but it's 10:30AM and I feel worse than I've ever felt. I had 2 shots of Everclear, a couple Jack Daniels, Yagers, I have no idea what. I barely remember last night and I still feel drunk right now, it is terrible.

I will have to change this thread to day time approaches or something. I am such an alcoholic / druggy and cannot control myself when it comes to these things. I could have died last night, damn.

No more drinks for me for quite a while, I don't even know how I got home or where my car is. This headache is killing me.
Dude control yourself. You can do it. Don't get as drunk when you go out and when you do have a drink, don't slosh it down quickly. Pace yourself. Take a few shots at the beginning of the night and mellow out the buzz by sipping your drinks for the rest of the night. It'll take you 5-7 months to complete this anyway so run it like a marathon it is and don't sprint to the finish.

Zwitterion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let the fear of going alone drive you to drink yourself stupid (or whatever reason you did it).

I use to be like that, drink to impress because that's what it looks like everyone else is doing. I've been going to bars lately and barely drink more than 2 beers, if it gets empty I'll just hold the empty beer for an hour or two (no one notices because it's dark and they're drunk too). ALchohol kills your game, I don't care what anyone says. Once you're in the enviroment for about 2-3 hours you get comfortable with it. Your sober attitude will adjust to the raudy enviroment and you'll feel like you're drunk even though you're not. You'll be naturally high. Give it a try. You'll have more energy, be more talkative, less drowsey and more attractive if you learn to stay sober when going out.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a good time when i go drinking alone. the only time i don't like it is when i'm standing in line to go in, everyone around me is talking to someone, and i'm not. i usually go to places with music. this is about the only time women approach me is when i'm at a bar alone.

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great!

Hey man, good luck (well, actually, use your skills) and enjoy!

I feel identified with it, because I'm doing something similar, for this year I decided I'll go out every night alone weekdays and with my friends on weekends to get the same-day-lay girl. Just looking to get laid.

Just a few suggestions:

- As someone mentioned above, don't get drunk man. I know it feels great, but just a couple of beers and be in control. You know it.

- If you live in a big city it is great. If you know how to look for them, you will certainly find your lay for the night. They're always there.

- So I recommend instead of clubs first check out happy hour bars, then any kind of full-packed bar, restaurants and streets full-of-people.

- Please please please, review the first suggestion. Don't make the mistake of "having a few drinks" and stay losing hours in the same table drinking and/or contemplating the scene. Go from place to place until you have your right interaction. If you have to travel from different zones of the city do it, you will find your prospect of the night. And remember: leave nightclubs for the last resource, really.

- Preferably find girls alone or in pairs. Way better chance for a ONS. Unless you want friends or some lay that take a little bit more of work.

- If you live alone, remember to invite them to your apartment, or go with them this same night. As a last resource, get a number, but ALWAYS TRY to get her alone the first night.

We'll share some experiences later bro! I'm shure if you keep going out and doing the right things you will get laid a lot. See you around ;)

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea. Just follow through!

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I threw up at least 10 times last night. This hangover is like nothing I have ever felt before. I feel like I'm dying or something this is unbelievably baaaaaaaaaa
i can relate. 3 months ago i went to a party at my friends house and slept over. i had so much jack daniels it was nuts. i also had some watermelon sh!at and a few beers. my dinner that night consisted of ice cream and buffalo wings lol. i was throwing up within an hour of when i started. that was just the beginning too. i threw up atleast 10 times into the next afternoon. didnt feel completely better until the next day. havent touched alcohol since.

Maverick Knight

Reaction score
Drink some water if you're gonna drink, but don't ruin your whole game by hiding behind alcohol. Keep it going, man!