Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30 Days of Indifference

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Copied from my blog, A Dark Heart

As I was sipping a margarita with two girls on my couch last night at 5am, all of us barely awake and hardly coherent, I had a revelation – it’s time for an experiment. For the next 30 days, your humble narrator will be indifferent to women in his orbit.

To be clear, this doesn’t mean I’m actively repelling or ignoring them, but rather going about my business, being pleasant, even borderline flirty, but never directly ‘hitting’ on them. It is an attitude shift foremost, manifest in action. If I want to meet and talk to a girl I still approach, but the conversation is the equivalent of talking with a guy friend, just different topics. The time investment is minimal; I have bigger fish to fry. For girls I’m already in contact with, I will let them come to me to progress the chase. Don’t confuse this with being curt, but rather an internal state of true outcome independence. Nothing of value is free and when you give yourself freely, not only do you devalue yourself but you also rob her of the opportunity to win you over despite your protestations and the satisfaction that follows. Men conquer worlds, women conquer men.

As you gradually transition from red pill to blue certain truths reveal themselves. Often their simplicity is so unbelievable it takes a while to sink in. One such truth is that given a large enough gap in relative value (let’s say she’s a 5 and you’re an 8), the effort necessary to gain her attention – emotionally, temporally, and sexually – is severely lessened. Girls I’ve met who are 2+ points below me require nothing. I don’t need to joke, tease, or escalate kino. In fact, I don’t need to kino at all, which on the surface may seem to go against the ‘kino is king’ maxim. I can be the biggest bore. Mere presence is enough. These same girls, some of whom I’ve never met before or met in passing, had no qualms showing up on my doorstep, bottle of wine in hand. The lesson to take from this is such: become a 10 and you will get the same from 7s and 8s. 9s and 10s will require only moderate coaxing. This is my endgame, to become the best man I can in all metrics important to me.

It’s the next stage in development and I’m doing this for several reasons:

1) I’m beginning to notice that nature abhors a vacuum. Since women’s primary directive is to seek union in themselves (boyfriend, husband, orbiters) and among others (playing matchmaker), it drives them crazy when a man of value isn’t actively looking. They attempt to fill this void through progressively bolder means. If all else fails, they get angry and rationalize it away – ‘he must be gay’. But more often than not they will send emissaries to spy, bait, and spread their legs if need be, all in an effort to remove this uncomfortable void. This is particularly pronounced with attractive girls (8 upwards) as they are constantly showered with attention. They can’t stand not being the center of the universe and when there’s a guy in her vicinity who doesn’t quite follow suit, the hamster starts raging.

2) If (greater) success can be had with less effort, why expend more? This reminds me of my experience with girl #19 (HB 7.5) a couple years back. I was working in an office at the time and she was the hot new secretary down the hall at a different company. Every time I went to the bathroom, I’d have to pass her. I noticed her making eye contact with me each time, regardless of who she was preoccupied with. It was clear she was the desirable girl on the floor as nearly every guy from that company would hover around her desk for days. Every chode at my company wouldn’t shut up about her either. This went on for a month or so. I didn’t have an opportunity to cross paths and I wasn’t about to barge in just to ask her out. The other guys made passes, but I was patient. One afternoon we both happened to be leaving work at the same time with no one else around. I introduced myself, told her we should get drinks, and got her number, all in the span of a 3 story elevator ride. We consummated a week later.

3) Building the life you want is the ultimate goal. Empires take blood, sweat, tears, and time, and in creating your reality women come along as a byproduct. While there’s nothing wrong with getting your physical and emotional needs met to whatever extent you desire along the way, it becomes increasingly easy to stray from your long term path and down an alley of hedonism, made worse as more women show interest and vie for your time. To succumb to short term pleasure in spite of lasting success is the greatest danger.

Let’s see what the next 30 days will bring in all areas of development. It’s not a bad idea to implement something similar in your life – to mentally reset your attitude towards women and focus on yourself. Try it. Updates will be posted as necessary.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just started back on this site, *starts posh voice* "I will also be looking for updates on this subject,thankyou very much :)"

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear before I even saw this topic, I chose for the next month to be indifferent, to the point where I wouldnt initiate with any woman on my phone, to let them all call or text me first, just to see which ones are full of it and who is not lol.

Good post.