Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 ways to succeed with any woman...

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading a thread included in the HS DJ bible and it was the one that was titled, 3 basic ways to succeed with any woman. Somewhere in it i think i said that you should completely stop contacting her to get her to think about you and why you stopped contacting her. And if she didn't contact you, she wasn't interested. Well, my question is..how long do you build her interest in you before you stop contacting her?
Thanks for your advice:eek:

Bawb14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm I wouldnt worry about the stop contacting part yet then haha, just focus on building kino and getting her hooked like a fish first haha. I mean now that I'm writing this, it is a lot liek fishing. The fisherman CARES about catching fish but he lies back and relaxes and waits for fish to come to him and bite!

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should think of "no contact" as sort of a last chance type effort. If a girl gives you strange mixed signals (i.e. showing high interest on the first few dates and then starting to show low interest and becoming flakey etc.) then i would advise using it. I wouldn't advise using it if the girl is showing interest. If she's showing interest (or she thinks she is) and you go no contact, she'll think you aren't interested.

As for "building interest", check out anti-dumps machine in the bible. You shouldn't be trying to "build" anything. If she's interested she'll make it very clear to you.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be that guy that stands around 'looking cool' .... he never has sex. Dont get me wrong she should always be second guessing wether or not she has a chance with you and constantly leave her wondering, but there are more effective ways of doing this.

As viva said.. use it as a last attempt when she doesnt look all that keen and play your cards right the 2nd time round. OR, go **** another chick who is interested. Easy.