Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 things losers do...

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 Things that every loser does:

1) Make excuses

2) Blame others

3) Quit

Evaluate yourself now to see if you're doing any of these things. If so, ask yourself why you're doing them, and then re-read the list on what 3 things losers do.

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
In context of "getting women" what is the difference between Next and Quit? I mean yeah the experienced DJ can read the signs even if they are mixed and proceed as needed. But for inexperienced?

inerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
PEPE LE PIU said:
In context of "getting women" what is the difference between Next and Quit? I mean yeah the experienced DJ can read the signs even if they are mixed and proceed as needed. But for inexperienced?
The intensity of how she denied one of your requests.

You "next" when she flat out says no when you make a reasonable invite for something to do together, knowing that if she was interested she would say yes.

You do not quit when she says "Maybe", "I don't know", "I will only be free in the weekend", while giggling and continuing the conversation, in other words, while still showing signs of interest.

How do you define a sign of interest? Well, you make moves. You make jokes, touch, invite for activities. But don't hold on to this situation for too long, otherwise she just wants a friend.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexting is very different than quitting. Nexting is not quitting, it's just changing targets. Some targets are out of range and having the wisdom to see that saves you a lot of time. Quitting is when you don't next. Quitting is settling for being some girl's doormat. You've quit when you chase the unattainable because you've taken yourself out of the game.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:
Nexting is very different than quitting. Nexting is not quitting, it's just changing targets. Some targets are out of range and having the wisdom to see that saves you a lot of time. Quitting is when you don't next. Quitting is settling for being some girl's doormat. You've quit when you chase the unattainable because you've taken yourself out of the game.

Oh no no. This tip was not meant to be aimed towards that. This was more focused on your own personal goals and whatnot, not necessarily if some girl doesn't like you/you don't like her you continue to pursue her in hopes that something good comes out of it.

boners

Don Juan
Reaction score
that summarized up everything about a loser. i admit that i was once like that. but sometimes it takes a really good beating to wake me up. :)