Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Texting Sh!t Tests

CaptainAmerica1

Reaction score
First post, been reading the forum for quite some time now and I just want to say the insight here has been incredible.

Okay, down to business. I thought I might post some of the common texts I get and my responses. Let me know what y'all think of them, any advice would be more than welcome.

Her: You're too wild for me
Me: Come live a little

Her: You don't call/ text enough!
when it comes to this one beyond "we're talking now," I don't have have much of a response.

Her: *silence*
When I say silence, I mean just that. She won't text, she will just sit there waiting for me to text her. I respond with silence in return.

The "you don't call/text enough" test usually comes in a few forms; seen it as "we haven't talked all day" and "you're not as into this as I am." What responses would y'all throw to a possible LTR? I always try and remain cool, confident and humorous but sometimes variety can be tough.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica1 said:
Her: You're too wild for me
Me: Come live a little
Has anyone ever used, "come live a little" with any kind of success? I'm being serious. I've used similar language a few times, and I've never been successful with it.

I think whenever a woman starts saying, "you're too [fill in the blank] for me" - it's a sign her interest is low.

"You're too wild for me" might also be an indication that you're overdoing the social proof. That she's not feeling qualified. Overgaming someone who doesn't need much gaming. This can occur if the woman feels she's out of your league looks or social status wise.

If I'm telling her how I'm out at the club every night and partying like a rockstar, and she's a girl who prefers to sit at home most nights and snuggle up with a book or boyfriend - unless she's completely infatuated with you - she's not going to a feel a "real" connection.

Possible Solution: Push at that very moment...

Me: If you're not wild - you're tamed. Are you telling me you're tamed?

Hopefully it goes like this from there:

Her: No, but I don't think I'm as wild as you.
Me: Wild is wild, as long as you're somewhat wild - we will get along just fine. Show me your claws and I'll show you my smile.

Now I've turned her disqualifying herself into her qualifying herself. We can build from this.

---

But the interaction could also go like this:

Me: If you're not wild - you're tamed. Are you telling me you're tamed?
Her: Yes, I'm looking for a guy to settle down with. A guy who's serious.

Now, we could keep playing this "what's the perfect thing to say now?" game, but I find it best to just leave the interaction at this point.

CaptainAmerica1 said:
Her: You don't call/ text enough!
when it comes to this one beyond "we're talking now," I don't have have much of a response.
I think "you don't call/text enough" is a sure sign that at some point in your relationship with this woman - you did call/text "enough." Which was actually too much.

Most guys will show a woman a lot of attention early on. Then as they get comfortable - they let that attention grind down.... The result is messages like this.

What is most likely going on in her head is that she's getting bored, and this is a cry for you to do something about it....

The problem is - the worst thing you can do is give her attention when she demands it.

The other problem is - it's very hard to be interesting to someone who knows you, and part of us feels like we don't have to be once we conquer (lay) her. Especially through text/on the phone.

CaptainAmerica1 said:
Her: *silence*
When I say silence, I mean just that. She won't text, she will just sit there waiting for me to text her. I respond with silence in return.

The "you don't call/text enough" test usually comes in a few forms; seen it as "we haven't talked all day" and "you're not as into this as I am." What responses would y'all throw to a possible LTR? I always try and remain cool, confident and humorous but sometimes variety can be tough.
If this is a LTR - it would seem that poor boundaries have been set.

Again, probably a sign that at some point in your relationship with the woman - you WERE showing her a lot more attention than you are now.

This is the woman saying, "I'm bored. Fix this!" ... "I'm not as horny for you. Fix this!" ...

The worse thing you can do? Try to fix it...

Her: "You're not as into this as I am."
Me: "Come over, I'll show you how into this I am."

You can expect...
Her: "Is that all you think about/I am to you? Sex?"

Don't back down... Let it blow up... Let the guns come out firing... Don't fix it! Rip the band-aid off!

I've never met a woman who didn't enjoy a good emotional spike...

And guess what? Even if she's mad at you - that's a good thing.

Being mad at you = not bored.

So no matter what she says here - she's enjoying it.

CaptainAmerica1

Reaction score
Bukowski: great advice. It wasn't met with much success, I will admit. From time to time I will get texts from her that come across as her trying to impress me. Should I try to bring this convo up or let it happen naturally?
On the subject of showing attention I started out showing little attention, then increased it, realized what I was doing and backed off. I'm sure I will be getting a text soon enough about it (currently she playing the I'm pong to wait for you to text game) - problem is I can go quite a while without talking to her. Any further advice? What's to keep her from just continually blowing up?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica1 said:
Bukowski: great advice. It wasn't met with much success, I will admit. From time to time I will get texts from her that come across as her trying to impress me. Should I try to bring this convo up or let it happen naturally?
What convo?

CaptainAmerica1 said:
On the subject of showing attention I started out showing little attention, then increased it, realized what I was doing and backed off. I'm sure I will be getting a text soon enough about it (currently she playing the I'm pong to wait for you to text game) - problem is I can go quite a while without talking to her. Any further advice? What's to keep her from just continually blowing up?
What would I do?

Dump her. Tell her she's too needy, and that you like your space. See what happens from there.

I'm getting a headache just thinking of a woman being this much of a pain to me.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
What convo?

What would I do?

Dump her. Tell her she's too needy, and that you like your space.
Absolutely, or even better just ignore, aka the silent **** off (make it up for the times when she was getting back to you after several hours/days and flaking...)

CaptainAmerica1

Reaction score
Took Bukowski's advice - told her I was tired of the games. A couple days have gone by and to my suprise, things are better. Tired of trying to fit every girl that likes me into the "what I'm looking for" mold. NEXT! Thanks guys.