Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Naked Women and a Gay Guy

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm in this play with three women. There's also some men, one who is gay. Last night before the show, I'm heading to the men's dressing room. I pass the women's dressing room. The door is never closed unless someone's changing clothes. The door is closed, and I can hear the gay dude in there talking his a$$ off.

After the show, some of us are standing around and the dude starts talking about being in the women's room. I turned to the woman next to me, and I said, "You do know that he's, at least technically, a male, right?"

She looked me dead in the face and said something about how much they enjoyed his company, and they were getting naked in front of him while changing. She had a big smile on her face and seemed almost proud that she could report to me that she and the other women felt comfortable enough around him to do this.

She's a master of the sh1t test, and I've failed it several times with her because I didn't recognize what she was doing, but this time I just nodded my head and turned to the guy next to me and started some random conversation with him.

This is not a post asking "should I act gay?" I'm very proud to be a hetero male. What I'm trying to understand is what makes women this comfortable with a guy they barely know? Can a straight man adopt this quality without compromising his masculinity? Should a straight man even aspire to have women be this comfortable around him?

The more I think about this, it seems they don't have a problem undressing in front of him because they really do think of him as just another girl. If that's the case, I guess there really is nothing to learn from this because they have mentally removed his penis. But at the same time, there has to be a self-consciousness, otherwise why would she make a point of bragging about it?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He really is just another girl. Or if not, then a whole seperate identity of its own.

Point is, there's no advantage to it at all. The attention gays get from women is not the kind of attention we want at all.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Galactus said:
Can a straight man adopt this quality without compromising his masculinity? Should a straight man even aspire to have women be this comfortable around him?
Nope.

Masculinity. That's the key word.

I was actually having this conversation with a couple of women the other day. I argued that basically women use gay dudes. Even though they might brag about being friends with them and being all progressive and open-minded, but at the end of the day, I don't think most women take them seriously.

Why? Precisely because they aren't a threat. They're confidence-boosters. People to confide in. Fashion advisors.

So yes, maybe in the short run it isn't "fair" that some random gay dude can lie in a bed with 3 beautiful straight women without having to do much, in the long run, they're really looking for a straight man, an alpha, to get them to bed and actually do something.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:
So yes, maybe in the short run it isn't "fair" that some random gay dude can lie in a bed with 3 beautiful straight women without having to do much, in the long run, they're really looking for a straight man, an alpha, to get them to bed and actually do something.
Yeah, but thats all he does, he just lies there, so it´s kinda like comparing apples with oranges. Any hetero male in this situation is playing a whole different ball, so they way to get there is totally different. It´s not like you can just fake-gay your way into the bed with 3 women and then all of a sudden change the switch and start playing a different game now that you´re there.

So dont sweat it. :)

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
The attention gays get from women is not the kind of attention we want at all.
Exactly.

I think most gay dudes become a sort of emotional tampoon for woman.