Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Muslim American students gunned down in NC

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obama plays both fields, one day he is a Christian one day he looks like a muslim.

One thing good I can say about the president before Obama, even though Bush was an idiot and destroyed the economy even worst then Clinton

was that Bush stuck to his beliefs and didn't play both fields.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you there, except I think Clinton was worse than many think. Clinton was pretty bad about being a phony.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Obama plays both fields, one day he is a Christian one day he looks like a muslim.
Obama's never played the Christian field and he could give a fvck about Islam. He takes his orders like the rest of us from world Jewry. Muslims don't have the political sway to nix the word "Christmas". Muslims also didn't morph the majority of the host population into self/God hating and pant sh!tting cultural Marxists in the span of just a few decades, and it's not a 40 foot star & crescent on the white house lawn either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0RkEr4y_Ww

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Obama's never played the Christian field and he could give a fvck about Islam. He takes his orders like the rest of us from world Jewry. Muslims don't have the political sway to nix the word "Christmas". Muslims also didn't morph the majority of the host population into self/God hating and pant sh!tting cultural Marxists in the span of just a few decades, and it's not a 40 foot star & crescent on the white house lawn either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0RkEr4y_Ww
like I said he plays the fields,

I have seen Obama quote scripture, and he use to go to a Christian church until the preacher started talking reckless, the preacher name was jeremiah wright I believe