Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Masculine Principles You Can Apply TODAY to Become More Alpha

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 MASCULINE PRINCIPLES (from alpha male strategies youtube channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0it1cu-mt_IcvLTQ4CWcHw

*warning: no surgar coating on the above channel just pure raw alpha ness*

The following are 3 simple principles you can apply today to improve your life with women and in general.

1. Stay in your masculine frame: Don't act goofy, childish, silly, jokester and all that bullsh** with women (and people in general) this is feminine energy. The more you do this stuff the more women will begin to sh** test and disrespect you and people in general will too. The reason for this is because they will sense your feminine energy and will want to test out your masculinity. Stay in your masculine frame.

The above really hit home. My own personal self growth involved a lot of people disrespecting me including family. At the time I didn't know that it was me attracting all this by the way I acted and the energy i put out. I managed to correct this and my life really changed and so did my success with women.

And what most men don't understand is that women are hardwired to sh** test men. It's not that they hate you or are disrespecting you on purpose when they do (many times they do it on purpose though). Most of the time sh** tests are just a subconscious reaction that they can't even control! They are hard wired to sh*t test men! Since ancient times since the cavemen days women have been testing men one way or the other to see which male is more alpha to make sure she chooses a partner that will bring forth the strongest offspring. It's just another way they weed out the beta males from the alpha males.

I really started analyzing the stuff I said to women to find out why women were testing me and it was just me getting out of my masculine frame.

Does this mean you have to act all serious like a robot like the terminator all the time? NO! Just don't act like a child specially around women. If you do then you will force her into her masculine and that's when the sh*t tests begin and when she starts losing her attraction. She wants YOU to be in your masculine not her!

Women are hard wired to desire a man they can be feminine with and that requires you to be in your masculine frame and not acting like a goofy silly funny little b|tch!

How to Maintain a Masculine Frame

Being Masculine Makes You Boring

Are You Always This Serious

2. Don't validate women: The quickest way to lose a woman is to validate her (and when you do it early it's a deathnail). Women are hardwired from the cavemen days to chase men. They used to chase the alphas in their group for protection and to carry on their genes through having children. The minute you validate a woman you are chasing her in her eyes and you are seen as a nice guy rather than the alpha she wants to chase.

And I know this sucks for a lot of guys here I know you wish you could just tell a woman how beautiful and special she is but frankly due to the feminist movement and just the way women are hardwired this will make you seem like a b**** to a woman. Women want a man they have to chase and who they are never certain of where he stands.

How to get a woman you’re dating to respect you at all times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2haERtwvPxg

Ways You Validate Women (what not to do)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYJ5fUche-U

How To Avoid Giving Women Validation When They’re Asking For It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Wrh_s1nKY

3. Focus on your purpose: Women should be 4th or 5th on your priority list. First on your list should be your purpose which is your goals, money, improving yourself etc. The reason most men become needy is because they are following women rather than their purpose.

If you're working a lot of hours per week building your empire that in itself will keep you from being needy as you improving yourself and building your empire will be your passion and not the love of a woman.

There's nothing a woman hates more than a man that makes her his #1 priority. I know this from experience. You would think women would want you to make them your priority but they don't. It shows you are not in touch with your masculine essence. Women want a man that's after his purpose and THEY WANT TO COMPETE WITH YOUR PURPOSE just like a woman loves to chase a man who she has to compete with other women to have.

When she becomes the #1 thing in your life she has nothing to compete with. You are not a challenge anymore.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I tried reading but got disinterested when I reached the word Alpha.

Sneaky feeling that people r making money out of this term to the general population.

And those PUA techniques that people r spouting abt seems like new age religion for nerds and boys.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sneaky feeling that people r making money out of this term to the general population.

And those PUA techniques that people r spouting abt seems like new age religion for nerds and boys.
Brother that in itself reeks of childish feminine energy

Do you think a man's man, a masculine man, an alpha man goes around complaining like a girl saying "oh i stopped reading it when it got to a certain word it hit my ego."

A masculine man reads the information and then makes a judgement rather than passing judgement without reading the material first! That shows weakness in that it somehow hit your ego.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Brother that in itself reeks of childish feminine energy

Do you think a man's man, a masculine man, an alpha man goes around complaining like a girl saying "oh i stopped reading it when it got to a certain word it hit my ego."

A masculine man reads the information and then makes a judgement rather than passing judgement without reading the material first! That shows weakness in that it somehow hit your ego.
Sounds like an SOP reply from a salesman.

Not interested.

U r dismissed !

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now fellas I know this is an issue most guys struggle with now a days. Considering the media/parental influences/culture etc have an agenda to feminize men and to make women more masculine.

You have to take a good hard look at yourself and see what things you have been doing wrong and what behaviors you exhibit are making you look weak and causing women and people in general to sh** tests you and disrespect you.

Changing your frame to a more masculine frame is not all that hard to do. We all know what we're doing wrong. Maybe you're behaving too childish? goofy? funny? trying to impress people? What is it?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one. I'm a fan of alpha male strategies.

What he's saying is totally true.

One thing I disagree with him so far is waiting for a whole week before you text a girl. This is just massive overkill if you are trying to raise her interest. I learnt this the hard way recently.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually they are time tested.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being Alpha is only a spectrum and is defined by who you surround yourself with.

If you as a regular guy hang out with heavy weight MMA fighters or Hells Angels you are not going to be Alpha.
Likewise, if you as a beefed up low IQ fellon are going to hang out with Silicon Valey billionaire geniuses, you are also not going to be the alpha.
But instead if you hang out with brainwashed Instagram addicted Millenials you are likely to be the Alpha.

So you want to become Alpha, find dumber and weaker people around you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 MASCULINE PRINCIPLES (from alpha male strategies youtube channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0it1cu-mt_IcvLTQ4CWcHw

*warning: no surgar coating on the above channel just pure raw alpha ness*

The following are 3 simple principles you can apply today to improve your life with women and in general.

1. Stay in your masculine frame: Don't act goofy, childish, silly, jokester and all that bullsh** with women (and people in general) this is feminine energy. The more you do this stuff the more women will begin to sh** test and disrespect you and people in general will too. The reason for this is because they will sense your feminine energy and will want to test out your masculinity. Stay in your masculine frame.

The above really hit home. My own personal self growth involved a lot of people disrespecting me including family. At the time I didn't know that it was me attracting all this by the way I acted and the energy i put out. I managed to correct this and my life really changed and so did my success with women.

And what most men don't understand is that women are hardwired to sh** test men. It's not that they hate you or are disrespecting you on purpose when they do (many times they do it on purpose though). Most of the time sh** tests are just a subconscious reaction that they can't even control! They are hard wired to sh*t test men! Since ancient times since the cavemen days women have been testing men one way or the other to see which male is more alpha to make sure she chooses a partner that will bring forth the strongest offspring. It's just another way they weed out the beta males from the alpha males.

I really started analyzing the stuff I said to women to find out why women were testing me and it was just me getting out of my masculine frame.

Does this mean you have to act all serious like a robot like the terminator all the time? NO! Just don't act like a child specially around women. If you do then you will force her into her masculine and that's when the sh*t tests begin and when she starts losing her attraction. She wants YOU to be in your masculine not her!

Women are hard wired to desire a man they can be feminine with and that requires you to be in your masculine frame and not acting like a goofy silly funny little b|tch!

How to Maintain a Masculine Frame

Being Masculine Makes You Boring

Are You Always This Serious

2. Don't validate women: The quickest way to lose a woman is to validate her (and when you do it early it's a deathnail). Women are hardwired from the cavemen days to chase men. They used to chase the alphas in their group for protection and to carry on their genes through having children. The minute you validate a woman you are chasing her in her eyes and you are seen as a nice guy rather than the alpha she wants to chase.

And I know this sucks for a lot of guys here I know you wish you could just tell a woman how beautiful and special she is but frankly due to the feminist movement and just the way women are hardwired this will make you seem like a b**** to a woman. Women want a man they have to chase and who they are never certain of where he stands.

How to get a woman you’re dating to respect you at all times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2haERtwvPxg

Ways You Validate Women (what not to do)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYJ5fUche-U

How To Avoid Giving Women Validation When They’re Asking For It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Wrh_s1nKY

3. Focus on your purpose: Women should be 4th or 5th on your priority list. First on your list should be your purpose which is your goals, money, improving yourself etc. The reason most men become needy is because they are following women rather than their purpose.

If you're working a lot of hours per week building your empire that in itself will keep you from being needy as you improving yourself and building your empire will be your passion and not the love of a woman.

There's nothing a woman hates more than a man that makes her his #1 priority. I know this from experience. You would think women would want you to make them your priority but they don't. It shows you are not in touch with your masculine essence. Women want a man that's after his purpose and THEY WANT TO COMPETE WITH YOUR PURPOSE just like a woman loves to chase a man who she has to compete with other women to have.

When she becomes the #1 thing in your life she has nothing to compete with. You are not a challenge anymore.
Im about to focus myself on this portion of AMSes "sermon" .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being Alpha is only a spectrum and is defined by who you surround yourself with.

If you as a regular guy hang out with heavy weight MMA fighters or Hells Angels you are not going to be Alpha.
Likewise, if you as a beefed up low IQ fellon are going to hang out with Silicon Valey billionaire geniuses, you are also not going to be the alpha.
But instead if you hang out with brainwashed Instagram addicted Millenials you are likely to be the Alpha.

So you want to become Alpha, find dumber and weaker people around you.
The felon will be the Alpha in a regular folks bar or night club vs the silicon valley millionaires.

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st u must hv the required innate ability to apply these so called skills.
Don't be a defeatist, anything can be learned. Having an innate gift is another thing entirely, but on nearly all things, mastery can be achieved regardless of gift or not.

Are you going to shoot yourself in the foot at level one, or push until you hit your ceiling?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't be a defeatist, anything can be learned. Having an innate gift is another thing entirely, but on nearly all things, mastery can be achieved regardless of gift or not.

Are you going to shoot yourself in the foot at level one, or push until you hit your ceiling?
Motivator/dominant, Doer/dominant, Nerd/genius and Social/Runner.

U can either be 1 of the above. An extreme, mid or low version of the above but not 2 or all of the above.

Only women has that ability to have all of the above but in very small quantities which is why they can multitask better then men.

But men excels in their chosen field by being born into it; science, leadership, music, poetry etc.

Know what is ur field and u will excel in it.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very good post. Very vital and important information. You'll notice the focus is on YOURSELF. Women are attracted to men of value...they don't just want some guy, they like to be with men they can show off, brag about. You have to become what they are looking for, aka a man of value.

I'm willing to bet if you were to ask the majority of guys who struggle with women what they are doing outside of trying to pursue women they will probably (if they are honest) tell you nothing. They have placed the woman on a pedestal and that is all life is about -----this right here is the origin of the problem.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very good post. Very vital and important information. You'll notice the focus is on YOURSELF. Women are attracted to men of value...they don't just want some guy, they like to be with men they can show off, brag about. You have to become what they are looking for, aka a man of value.

I'm willing to bet if you were to ask the majority of guys who struggle with women what they are doing outside of trying to pursue women they will probably (if they are honest) tell you nothing. They have placed the woman on a pedestal and that is all life is about -----this right here is the origin of the problem.
Great answer Spaz!
Women like a man that brings value

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't act goofy, childish, silly, jokester and all that bullsh** with women"
Lol. So you're saying we shouldn't try to be who we really are? Cmon man. If you're naturally funny just be that way. If you're trying too hard to be stiff then that's actually a turnoff. So is any attempt to cover up who you are. Focusing on trying to be something else will never send off the vibe you're wanting to - it's insincere.