2nd Date Suggestions

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,

So took this girl out last week Friday. Went for a small bite...drinks and dancing. An amazing date. We at the club and she dancing all over me. But at the end of the night it took a strange twist. I asked her to come up and she was like nah. She gave me the smallest peck ever and then jetted outta there like a bat outta hell. I was like damn..did i miss something.

So I asked her out on a second date and i am lost. Should i bother taking her out and dancing etc especially if she isn\t interested. Or should i do something like dvd's at the house?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not knowing all the details and just going by what you have shared, here's what I'd say happened........

Asking her to come over to your place at such an early time in the relationship probably thru her anti-slut defenses up. She probably wanted to go to your place, but knew what would most likely happen(sechs). She didn't want to get labeled a "slut" so she opted out. The "smallest peck" was just more safeguarding on her part.

Congrats on taking her dancing. Thats some of the best kino you can do. I've always had a good time & achieved great results when I've taken a new girl dancing.

I always liked to end my dates on a high note. Leave them yearning for more of you. Create that suspense. Thats why I would have left it alone after the dancing was done.

As far as the second date goes, I'd go somewhere other than your place. Perhaps you need to build a little more comfort so she is more relaxed with that idea.

A lot of girls automatically think every guy's objective is to take their panties off as soon as they can. Trying to get this girl to your place perhaps put these thoughts front and center in her little brain.

Let me share a little story that relates to this:

I once met a stripper at her work. We were both attracted to each other and personality wise hit it off well so I got her number and said we should go country dancing some time. About two weeks later we made plans to meet at a country bar. I figured she would flake out so thats why I told her to meet me there. If she didn't show up, then I'd just dance with the other girls there. Either way I was golden. Anyhow, she shows up and we have a good time dancing. At the end of the night I could have had sechs with her but I chose not to push the issue. From all the dancing/kino she was puddy in my hands. You see by not pushing sex I put myself in a category all by myself, different from all the other guys that constantly try to get in her pants. Thats a key to this game. You have to stand out in the sea of sausage thats competing for the same thing. Hot girls hear the same lines all night long. The guy that catches their attention is the one who comes across as different from the rest. You can accomplish this by getting them to the point where the want to have sechs with you then leave them hanging. Only a beta chump would be so desperate to push sechs. The alpha isn't that hard up for it cause he knows he has other options.

So back to my story. Stripper and I had a 2nd date the following week. One of the first things out of her mouth was "I thought that was really cool you didn't try and have sechs with me when we were done dancing. So many guys are always pushy about it and it makes me feel cheap but you were different."

And guess what..........That night we had sechs!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howie has some sound advice. You do have to be patient. I even recently read a game tip about holding back on the kiss til you get to your/her place. The point being that it'll keep her guessing, and she won't see the kiss as a night-closer ("I'll make out with him tonight but that's it").

Do something active/fun again - billiards, bowling, etc. Do plan something that gives you a logistical advantage so you can get to wherever quickly if you think it's on.

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Esentially I took her to a comedy club than out for dancing. She enjoyed herself but didn't give me a kiss at the end of the evening. She used an excuse that I was from out of town and she doesn't beleive in long distance relatinoships. Also that she is not down with casual sechs.

I guess she is right. It would not have been anything serious. The distance would have killed it. I was hoping to get something out of it. Both dates were so awesome. She is tons of fun and intelligent. And she even commented that that was the first comedy club she enjoyed (the comedians were good).

But I am wondering if her excuse was valid or that I was just possibly not her type and she struck me off the lists a long time ago. Why go out with me when I made clear my intentions with her were romantic? (going in for kiss first date, etc.)?

Ah well.

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My rule of thumb is stay away from dinner dates, club dates and or comedy club. Those kind of dates put you at a disadvantage.

Dinner dates tend to be like interviews and forced conversation with you two sitting across from each other shooting questions.

Club dates put you in a position where other guys can hit on your girl. If you are a good dancer and have good social proof, club dates CAN work

Comedy club is similar to movies. Puts attention on the comedian and not on you. You are limited on dialogue, etc.

My dates I do is shooting range on first date. Most girls never shot a gun before and its a lot of natural conversation. Not to mention Endorphins and excitement raise attraction and the girls endorphins will definatly be flowing when holding and shooting a gun.

If you like a girl and you havent build much value with her NEVER invite her to your place to watch DVDs or TV. Girls know this is code for i want to hook up. You will be disqualified quickly.