Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

27 year old med student auctioning off V-card

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Buffy The Vampire Slayer:

You can keep it.

And THAT"S how you become a famous doctor without doing jack shıt in medicine breakthrough.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
props to her. I wish i could've sold off my virginity for money like that. However the publicity she's going to generate is going to probably trash her reputation forever.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$300,000 for her??? And she won't even let you put it in her butt??? Pass.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is worth what it's purchaser will pay for it...

Regardless, the amount of money that people are 'bidding' is absurd. First, is paying to take virginity really that worth it? $550k? Worse, it's not a real taking, it's a contract - she isn't really 'wanting' it, she's doing it for the cash, plain and simple. On top, she isn't that attractive relatively, even with that heavy amount of makeup. Looks alright in the first picture. Her smile in the second picture is disingenuous, even looks like a face of disgust. The third, she kind of looks like she's been working the streets for awhile (mostly based on her facial expression, horrible).

I can't say it isn't smart of her, based on others doing the same for much less (prostitutes). She will have definitely fully earned the term '*****' (in definition) for her life. Can't say I hope it doesn't stick.

Reaction score
Hopefully the med school will kick her out, be banned, and be known as a sl ut. Ugly biatch and lmao at the dumbasses paying that money.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that hymen cost a lot. Really stupid reason she had.

Some would even call her a saint if she'll do gangbang or bukakkes and the proceeds will go to charity.

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
And for half a million bucks she doesn't even guarantee satisfaction. LOL