Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

24-year-old Payton Shires was engaged for over two years and had a three-year-old son with her fiancé when allegedly had sex with a teenage boy

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, so when I read the title I was like ... wow, how could this have happened, right behind her fiancee's back? :rolleyes:
But when I look at their photos, it's apparent to me the dynamic in their couple ... she's the masculine figure, he appears to be a chump she could easily play like a fiddle. I checked her Twitter account and it appears she got pregnant within 6 months of them getting together, that means they both can't be that intelligent. She also has several large arm tattoos which I see as a red flag.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems to be such a crazy increase in the number of young (19-23) female teachers/social workers etc who are banging 13 year old boys lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sad their boyfriends/husbands can't put it down good enough that they find younger dudes to satisfy them.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, so when I read the title I was like ... wow, how could this have happened, right behind her fiancee's back? :rolleyes:
But when I look at their photos, it's apparent to me the dynamic in their couple ... she's the masculine figure, he appears to be a chump she could easily play like a fiddle. I checked her Twitter account and it appears she got pregnant within 6 months of them getting together, that means they both can't be that intelligent. She also has several large arm tattoos which I see as a red flag.

So what is it exactly that you see which makes you think she is the masculine figure?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is it exactly that you see which makes you think she is the masculine figure?
Her face expression, how she looks into the camera ... it's something intangible, I can't describe it in objective, measurable terms. With some people, I can straight away form an impression, and these 2 qualify. Not that it's guaranteed, but in this case the events confirm that my first impression is most probably true.