Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

23 Year old Virgin: I'M NOT AFC!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BDDazza said:
one that doesn’t give me headaches or mind games.
Unfortunately this does not exist. You're going to have to wade into all the bull$hit of American women just like the rest of us.

Instead of looking for flaws, look for things that make a girl attractive.

If you're just looking to mess around, the starter girls option isn't bad. Maybe you just need to compromise between crappy bar girls and the perfect drama-less girl. Keep putting yourself out there, getting experience interacting with women. Remember being indifferent is good, but focus on making a connection with the girl and making her feel emotions.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
You may have almost all those things, but you don't have the right mentality. You rationalize that all girls are attention wh0res, because the alternative would be that you have a lower value than the guys who DO get laid.

Let me tell you that neither is true. The only thing separating you from success is that you have accepted a reality in which all girls are attention wh0res. You focus on everything that is congruent with this reality and it becomes stronger. Let go of judgement. It's NOT you and it's NOT them, it's your ego's fault for encouraging you to believe in a reality in which you don't get laid. Your ego is the same thing that discourages you from talking to that cute, interesting looking girl on the street even though YOU want to. Everyone experiences this and the only way to overpower your ego is to accept your reality is not an accurate reflection of the world. What I'm saying is different from your reality and so it will cause your ego to make you feel bad. I'm not here to make you feel good, I'm here to help you.

If and once you have accepted this, you ego will still try to make you believe it's not true, it will set off negative emotions encouraging you to go back to your old mindset, but you are not your emotions, you are not your ego . It's time to say "fvck you" to your Ego.

I agree with most of this, this is good advice, except that one's ego is a part of oneself. Ego is something that has to be put in the proper place.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BDDazza said:
To give you DJs more background information. My main issue is meeting *quality* women, once I meet women I start to notice their flaws in personality and character and I become critical and dismiss them almost right away. The few semi-quality women I do meet will start playing games as far as texting, phone calls, trying to make me jealous and I would next her straight away! I was reading another thread about how salsa classes being a good way to meet quality ladies. The only issue I have is where I live older ladies (40+) tend to go dancing as a past-time (likewise yoga), not the younger generation. I'm looking for quality women, one that doesn’t give me headaches or mind games.

I guess this DJ path is my own worst enemy. I next and dismiss the few semi-quality girls as I feel I deserve better and it has contributed to me being a 23 year old virgin.
And that's why you're still a virgin.

I know what you're going through, I've been there.

Be honest with yourself. Are you a 10? If you're not, then don't be stupid and expect a 10.

Now I'm not saying you should f*ck morbidly obese bugga bears. However, if a girl with a nice body has a hook nose, don't write her off.

You're a damn virgin and shouldn't be picky. When you've f*cked 20+ women, you're realize women are not that serious.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you demand a hot chick at your side, likely you will get one, just remember to demand some other qualities too once you are ready for something LT (and really even before, you don't want someone who will drag you down into problems). But what's wrong with enjoying some 7s along the way? Personally, sometimes the 7s have blown my mind (and wad) harder than chicks with a dynamite appearance.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
As for opening up your social circle.. Are you in school or have you been to school? I currently just re-enrolled back in school, took some time off to work and save up some more money to move out of my parents' house. I have found that while I was working I didn't really meet many women, since many women do not go into a plumbing warehouse shop haha. But in my spare time and on weekends, I would just hangout with my co-workers and relax have a few beers or smoke some MJ.

But sometimes on the weekends I would party with my college friends and meet many of attractive women, get their numbers etc.. Maybe go on a date.. Maybe hook up.

So the key to expanding the social situation is just to hit up the places with the ladies my man! I'm sure you gotta have some friends that are attending school if you're educated, and AFC or not, they'll know where the party is and that's where the girls are! Ever since I moved to the city and went back to school I've met way more babes than those few years I took off to work full time. Hope this helps and godspeed dude.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Unikkatil - As brilliant as always! I sincerely agree with unikkatil. Just pay a hoe to lose you virginity if losing your virginity is all your after.

After 7 years! And it is just now you have realize that it is a numbers game! OH MY GOD!

You are in self - denial.

AFC = means average FRUSTRATED chump.

You are in a delusion that you have fully understand everything.

I just go walk towards a girl and say to her "Hey, miss wanna ****?

Sure, I have been slapped with thousands and thousands of women but it made my balls grow though,

We are here to have fun. We are not here to work on losing our virginity.

If you really, really want to lose your virginity then just go rape the girl.
Check my post about raping girls.

Note:
When you are trying the deliberate rejection exercise of saying to a girl "He, Miss, wanna ****?" Sometimes, occassionally, you do get to meet a girl who will agree to have sex with you but that only happens about 1 in 1000 women in a conservative religious culture.
Anyway, if you do not have the balls to do it then PUA/DJ stuff is not for you.

Don Alfredo

Don Juan
Reaction score
'eh up mate

I am almost exactly the same. I am 23, slim, toned, smart and feel like I've read loads of pickup stuff and know it all. I've read posts by D'Angelo, Strauss, Pook, Mystery, etc... I am considered a 'friend' by many. I am not sexual experienced at all. I have pictures in my head about how I want to look, act and behave but I too seem to be running out of nice single girls to meet and have some fun with. I am not that exciting a person. I am not flambuoyant, I am not flashy, I am not mouthy and I have never considered myself as being 'fun'. I also masturbate FAR to much.

Anyhow, my point is, that there is no switch. No magic cure. Don't try and go for an all out 'change' in behaviour or mentality. Girls notice this and reject it in my experience. I am currently working out whilst trying to find a job. I'm not looking at the moment. When I do meet a great girl, through various tips on this site I hope I won't tool it up and I hope I'll know how to react thanks to reading about experiences from the guys on here. I am resentful that other people get laid, but some of my mates have been with some real munters. When you find that girl who returns your eye contact, smiles with you, THEN go for it such as making sexual comments one minute and then being serious the next about a totally different subject. Make fun of the fact that one day you will have sex. Joke about doing it in silly places. Then talk about something else. If you want to attract quality, it's time to physically be the best you can be, and then being a man. Men have balls. We think with them far too often. Real men also know how to behave, treat women well and I've learned to cut out women whom I do not like. When you start operating like this, you'll find that, actually, lots of women DO make the cut.

happy hunting and keep me posted! :)