Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

23 Year Old Coming on Strong... Continued

GoFast

Reaction score
Wanted to follow up this post: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/danger-23-year-old-coming-on-strong.243064/page-2#post-2471864

Still talk to her here and there, and we ended up at a couple of the same friend events as we have some crossover with friends. It was also my birthday yesterday. I was sitting next to her and good god did she look good. 5'3 115lbs, long curly hair, huge rack for waist ratio easily D or DD. I honestly had a few drinks in me and said **** it and started putting my hand on her back and groping her ass as we sat on a coach with a few other people. She's so sultry, acts much older than 23. Oddly enough I mentioned to her what to wear the other day and she shows up in that yesterday.

Part of the issue now is I think I'm catching some feeling for this girl. She knows I'm married, and knows my wife as do a couple of her close friends. I really feel like she wouldn't say anything though. She really doesn't seem that type. She doesn't appear jelous ever and I'm pure red pill with her too. Hasn't had a BF in a couple years, probably just bangs randoms. She did tell me she was talking with someone for three weeks before she broke up with her ex. Girls and their options. AWALT I guess.

I don't know if I can cut communication off with this girl which is the correct move. She's like heroin to me. I've met a ton of girls over the years and there is something about this one. Could be her not give a **** attitude I like. Barely has an social media. Smokes weed daily (not my thing).

I just never realized in my early 30s how many more women would come on to you. Young hot ones that when I was 23 I could never pull. Hang in there young guys.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You are already emotionally cheating. You are hiding this from your wife and you are fantasizing about strange.

It will ruin your intimacy & trust with your wife & when you cheat physically you will be caught & you will lose your daughter and the outcome will be bad news.

But you feel like you are missing out because you go out with the single guys. So yes it's ego and it's immaturity.

Let's put it this way. You want your hot, cool, sexy wife riding another shaft? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Wise up & grow up. This ends badly. Train wreck in slow motion badly.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You clearly know right from wrong and you're on here trying to get some type of validation that f*cking this girl behind your wife's back is OK.

I mean what do you want us to tell you?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to follow up this post: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/danger-23-year-old-coming-on-strong.243064/page-2#post-2471864

Still talk to her here and there, and we ended up at a couple of the same friend events as we have some crossover with friends. It was also my birthday yesterday. I was sitting next to her and good god did she look good. 5'3 115lbs, long curly hair, huge rack for waist ratio easily D or DD. I honestly had a few drinks in me and said **** it and started putting my hand on her back and groping her ass as we sat on a coach with a few other people. She's so sultry, acts much older than 23. Oddly enough I mentioned to her what to wear the other day and she shows up in that yesterday.

Part of the issue now is I think I'm catching some feeling for this girl. She knows I'm married, and knows my wife as do a couple of her close friends. I really feel like she wouldn't say anything though. She really doesn't seem that type. She doesn't appear jelous ever and I'm pure red pill with her too. Hasn't had a BF in a couple years, probably just bangs randoms. She did tell me she was talking with someone for three weeks before she broke up with her ex. Girls and their options. AWALT I guess.

I don't know if I can cut communication off with this girl which is the correct move. She's like heroin to me. I've met a ton of girls over the years and there is something about this one. Could be her not give a **** attitude I like. Barely has an social media. Smokes weed daily (not my thing).

I just never realized in my early 30s how many more women would come on to you. Young hot ones that when I was 23 I could never pull. Hang in there young guys.
You are MARRIED stop being a scumbag.

You want another man touching your wife?

Get your act together.

I have no sympathy for cheaters..

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't know if I can cut communication off with this girl which is the correct move. She's like heroin to me."

Literally the sign of the beginning of the end. Either you start thinking with your big head immediately and realize (if I remember correctly) that you have a great wife already. Or you go with playing around like a kid in a candy store, grabbing all the candy he can before something bad happens. It'll form either inside yourself as guilt and/or disconnect from your wife (truly enjoying her) - or you can add on the pain you'll cause her along with a divorce later on. You don't have these feelings yet because it hasn't happened yet.

Good luck.

GoFast

Reaction score
For the record, wife is aware of said female. While our marriage isnt open she seems to not mind regarding this girl.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, wife is aware of said female. While our marriage isnt open she seems to not mind regarding this girl.
So what are you posting about? On some level you know it's wrong which is why you keep posting here. You're too weak of a man to NOT try and f*ck her, so just do it....other than that it's not that interesting of a story.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are you posting about? On some level you know it's wrong which is why you keep posting here. You're too weak of a man to NOT try and f*ck her, so just do it....other than that it's not that interesting of a story.
Looking for attention like a stupid woman and worse disrespecting his wife and marriage.. dude is a straight scumbag and pathetic..

Has he never banged chicks and received attention b4?.

Disgusting.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised your wife isn't jealous and telling you to choose.
Or she is OK with an open marriage? Perhaps she is looking to try this?
How much does she know? You should be careful here as this may blow up on you big time.....

Jediknight888

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in this exact situation. I was in my early 30's and had the most beautiful woman wanting me.... I knew I couldn't say no. I knew I just couldn't run that fast. What I could do was delay the situation.

What the situation made me realize is that I wasn't happily married. As a result I moved out prior to ever touching another woman other than my wife. The whole thing blew up a few months down the road and the young woman that left was not the same woman that entered the relationship initially.

You know this is trouble. It's going to cause a major storm in your life. Prepare for that storm prior to messing around with young women.

A

AJ84

What is your wife aware of exactly? That you know this girl? That you talk to this girl? That you want to f**k this girl?

If your wife knows you are catching feelings for this girl and want to f**k her and she "seems not to mind", then what's the problem here?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your wife aware of exactly? That you know this girl? That you talk to this girl? That you want to f**k this girl?

If your wife knows you are catching feelings for this girl and want to f**k her and she "seems not to mind", then what's the problem here?
girls are crazy jealous and insecure, they dont want their man chatting with a chubby chick let alone a hot one, come on now.

A

AJ84

girls are crazy jealous and insecure, they dont want their man chatting with a chubby chick let alone a hot one, come on now.
I was being a bit sarcastic because he's not giving us the full picture here of what his wife is seemingly ok with regarding his interactions with this girl.

It does seem though, that he is looking for a cheerleading squad to encourage him to cheat on his wife, a wife he describes as a great person, just to get some strange from a girl who will have a juicy story to share with her friends and future boyfriends while he destroys his marriage and family.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was being a bit sarcastic because he's not giving us the full picture here of what his wife is seemingly ok with regarding his interactions with this girl.

It does seem though, that he is looking for a cheerleading squad to encourage him to cheat on his wife, a wife he describes as a great person, just to get some strange from a girl who will have a juicy story to share with her friends and future boyfriends while he destroys his marriage and family.
I agree.
Sounds like he is stuck at 22 years old mentally .