Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

23 and still a virgin!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stud said:
go out in the world, try your best. you will fail.
I think the more a guy becomes comfortable with this concept, that failure is a PART of success, the more he will truly start living life.

ginger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my virginity when I was 22 and defnitely felt like you did before that. In my case I ended up actually making a move for the first time in my life and ended up in a long term relationship that went really well until it didn't. I think a lot of times virgin guys and guys with less experience are too hard on themselves and sort of self-reject. Like some of the other guys here have said, make a move, be really clear about your intentions (not necessarily sexual from day one but at least be clear that you are into the girl and want to pursue something). I feel that you've waited this long (although probably not be choice), and that just having sex once as a one-night stand will not be as fulfilling as regular sex in some sort of relationship. Trust me you will need all the practice you can get at this point to catch up and a one-night stand here and there is not really going to get you there. My thoughts at least, probably some guys will disagree and say that you just want to get the virginity burden over with. I think you just need to take more risks and that you still have a couple of years before you really need to freak out about it.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're 23 and still a virgin, you need to find a girlfriend, not some ho.

Listen, no offense and I'm not trying to put you down or anything at all, but you probably don't have the game to chat up some ho and take her home, bang her and leave her. You just don't got it, yet. If you want a one night stand your best bet is to get a hooker or something, which is not what I'm suggesting you do.

What you need to do is get a girlfriend. There are couple of reasons for this:
1. You will get more familiar with girls. You'll gain some actual experience with women, something a lot of these hombres on this site don't have.
2. You will have sex, a lot.

After gaining some real experience with women, not like a week or a month, I mean real experience with a woman, you'll know what women like/want, and it will be easier for you to interact with them.

Saying you don't fall in love with this woman (your new g/f) you'll probably break up with her because you get bored and want to see other girls. You know, experience some new *****. By this time you'll have the experience to seduce women and you'll be good a sex with all the ****ing you and your ex were doing before your break up.

In your case, screw trying to "learn techniques" and routines, and trying unsuccessfully to be "****y and funny." Your best bet is to be yourself. I guarantee some girls out there are attracted to you just being you. They may not be the finest chicks, but at this point I'm sure you can at least pull a cute girl.

So, go out meet a ton of women, ask them out, be yourself, and find a girlfriend. That way you'll get laid and won't be 25 and still a virgin.

Good luck.