Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2016 Election - Your Picks? (Mine Is Rand Paul)

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
QFT.

I mean look at all the bickering on these boards over wedge issues like race relations and gay marriage. You guys think the fat cats care? Whatever keeps the money flowing for the top and keeps the status quo going. As long as the plebes are distracted and arguing, doesn't matter who's in charge.
Immigration, population size and demographics, preferential treatment based on race and sex and sexual orientation etc are not just distractions but of monumental and fundamental importance. Essentially it's about how the pie of power, money and freedom is divided among the populace that's increasing faster than the resources. For one example immigrants and non-whites vote about 80% democrat and will push the political system to the left: percent voted for Obama in 2012
African-American 93, Hispanic 71, Asian 73, Females 55%. As you can see it wasn't men or whites who put Obama over the top, all though they helped especially white women, but non-whites are very liberal groups, more liberal than even women. Democrats dislike Asians for proving that a minority group can do better than whites, are Asian that clueless or do they think they're just voting against whites? http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

But if we're talking who's going to win the nominations - right now it looks like Hillary for the Dems. That could change; there could be a Jimmy Carter type who comes out of nowhere. But I doubt it. For the GOP, I think Scott Walker, if he runs, is the best shot: Young, fought the unions, swing state, governor. He or Marco Rubio give them a good shot to win it. Jeb Bush, not so much. I think Rand Paul speaks a lot of truths but that will keep him from getting past the primaries.

This country deserves whatever it gets, that's for sure.
Can't argue here.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The American Freedom party has a VP candidate runnin that got Reagan elected. Sure, he's old (in his 70s), but they (the establishment, the media, the bloods and the crips) would NEVER allow this person to Debate the other candidates on a national stage. Ron Paul couldn't hold a candle to this person either. Of course, No One would Dare try to answer or answer his questions. They'd be left fer dead if they did.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Immigration, population size and demographics, preferential treatment based on race and sex and sexual orientation etc are not just distractions but of monumental and fundamental importance.
You might think so, and as long as you're distracted by that, there are elites laughing all the way to the bank. Either it's good for business to have more immigrants (read: labor) or it's not, depending on the climate. These aren't people who care about "social issues" but about making money. Parties divide up voting blocs accordingly. The real issues to any fat cat are real threats to the status quo, like Edward Snowden. Otherwise we're talking wedge issues, identity politics, and other debates of little consequence.

Whatever the issue, I just do my best to minimize government's influence in my life. It's much more convenient than voting and hoping for the best.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
You might think so, and as long as you're distracted by that, there are elites laughing all the way to the bank. Either it's good for business to have more immigrants (read: labor) or it's not, depending on the climate. These aren't people who care about "social issues" but about making money. Parties divide up voting blocs accordingly. The real issues to any fat cat are real threats to the status quo, like Edward Snowden. Otherwise we're talking wedge issues, identity politics, and other debates of little consequence.

Whatever the issue, I just do my best to minimize government's influence in my life. It's much more convenient than voting and hoping for the best.
Just as "free trade" and outsourcing is an economic and social issue, bringing in immigrants and foreign workers is an economic issue on top of a social issue. You're basically saying how elites accomplish their goals is of little consequence, but that makes no sense. If you chop off elites' trade policies, globalization and immigration you chop elites off at the knees. And I reject the idea that elites aren't involved in social policies and social engineering. They certainly are especially liberals which non-whites vote for 70-80% of the time.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I wanted to support Rand Paul. But with his support for the TransPacificPartnership, I can't vote for him in good conscience.

Huckabee might not be ideal presidential material, but he's the only candidate likely to be on the ballot AND against the TPP.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
He wants to vote for the zionist huckabee, tits, pay attention
Some say Paul is pro-Zionist. Anyhow are you going to throw your vote away on a zionist stalking horse so Hilliary gets elected. Good job!

I wanted to support Rand Paul. But with his support for the TransPacificPartnership, I can't vote for him in good conscience
It's hard for me to support "conservatives" and libertarians when they are for things like TPP and TPA and open borders. I'm left with voting against anyone with a real chance to beat the real devil Hilliary lol. Libertarians and so-called conservatives just want to substitute big government with big private, corporate fiefdom.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the elites pick intentionally flawed candidates so that we bicker over them

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Because you dont understand how bad the economic and police state situation really is, its all about race. I am against TPP/TPA and open borders but we need to prioritize correctly. Huckabee is a globalist stooge and always has been, he is not doing anything against TPP. At least Rand is free trade on principle...reasonable people can disagree on it. Reasonable people do not compromise on all electronic data harvested by the government, citizen detention and murder, endless money printing for wall street, and never-ending war.
If we didn't have open borders and lopsided free trade deals in the first place, the country wouldn't be full of muslim terrorist ushering in the patriot act and wouldn't be as financially broke.

Mike32ct said:
Hillary won't even state her position on the TPP. But I'm sure we can guess what it is.
Yep, she's already pandered to her big business interests and stated she would issue more amnesty and work permits to illegals than Obama has. She and her husband supported NAFTA while in office. No reason to believe she wouldn't support TPP if in office again.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Patriot Act was written before 9/11, financial crisis was caused by the Federal Reserve and 100 years of Keynesian policy. Did free trade and muslims cause the Great Depression too?
It doesn't matter if the Patriot Act was written in 1995 or 1911. Allowing muslims in caused 9/11, ushered in the Patriot ACT and spring boarded the Iraq and Afghanistan war. The job market and the middle class has been ruin by nearly 50 years of increasing free trade and open borders. Before that America was doing great. We can go back and forth forever but we just disagree.

I believe the elites pick intentionally flawed candidates so that we bicker over them
The elites place forward their candidates so that heads they win and tales you lose. Until the public decides to get behind a candidate that isn't the elite's puppet, you're forced to decipher who is the less worse viable choice of the two. Usually the republican as far as I can tell.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
the hijackers were here on short term Visas, do you think we should not issue visas?
Yes we should not be issuing visas to people from the middle east. We issue too many visas as it is in general.

But this is all a distraction, you would rather have zero privacy rights whatsoever just to elect someone who will pay lip service to something they will never do...neo-cons have always been the most radical pro-immigrant group in the GOP.
False dichotomy. I want muslim immigration stopped, I wished we could re-patriot all of them here, the Patriot Act repealed and go back to pre-invaded America. But what candidate is for that and has a chance of winning?

You're trying to play the racism card regarding open borders but ignore the impact of 2 million people a year immigrating here that are an economic factor, a security factor and vote 80% against conservative constitutional principles. The damage is irreversible without deportation which would be "racist". Not to mention the millions of jobs and billions of dollars being sucked out America by lopsided trade deals. You're the one worrying about cracks in a dam while the flood gates are open.

Like you said, NSA spy grid and NDAA indefinite detention of US citizens along with droning of them is "Cracks in the dam" lol.
NSA and FBI has no interest me, I'm not a muslim terrorist or a neo-Nazi boogedyman. But immigrants congesting my roads, driving recklessly, crowding my space, competing for resources and power etc is something I deal with. When you lose your high paying IT job because the department was replaced with L1 visa IT workers from India at lower pay, then you're bigger problem is immigration of foreign-workers not the NSA.

As opposed to immigration which nothing can be done about to the extent of your fantasy of massive removal of millions and millions of people...I am anti-immigration for a number of reasons but I don't want a police state and martial law like the Nazi's had just to get rid of immigrants lol.
You think enforcing current immigration law that illegals are to be deported, no different than most all countries do, even less strict than Mexico itself, would be martial law and Nazism? If current immigration law was not only enforced but not ignored and broken as Obama has done, illegals would largely self deport and stop coming. Immigration and naturalization law is no different than the Patriot Act. Both could be changed in a day. Legal immigration only arrives by policy so easily can be reduced. And also illegal immigration by policies encouraging it. We already got the laws written to fix immigration, we just need a President that won't veto or refuse to enforce the law. With open borders "conservatives" calling opposition racist and Nazis who needs liberals and Zionist?

Its not politically palatable and no one wants it. So why would I vote for a lying neo-con candidate to get it?
Plenty of people want immigration reduced possibly still a majority despite the media brainwashing people to want open borders. Plenty of people don't want TPP and more lopsided trade deals that even have provisions that usurp our nation's sovereignty.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DigpZl-wQQw

Is this true? Is Rand pandering to the Republican base and alienating his libertarian supporters?

Bill Maher does seem like he loves to hear himself talk though.
This is why I'm not sold on Rand. He's stepping into the role of politician in its truest form; cater to the masses.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Perot was the ONLY and last "independent" or 3rd party candidate to get 39% in One poll, before the thugs started attacking his daughter and then, of course, he showed that he was a "nut" and only suited for business and not the totally Different GAME of politics. He was leading incumbent Bush and Clinton. That was the Last time anyone outside of the Establishment came close to winning the presidency, but it was INSANE that this nut almost won. Nobody remembers that he was leading them in the polls.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Stagger, youre a fvking idiot.

People like me hardly support Republican candidates because good ones are VERY rare. Look at how the right wing buried Ron Paul every time he ran for President. And then they propped up that fraud Romney who flip flops a ton. And lets not forget the Palin VP nod in 2008.

Lol wut?

Folks like you love saying division comes from those with any left leaning beliefs...but look at your damn posts. You hypocrites bash women, minorities, and LGBT folks for not thinking like you...and if any of them might support something or someone you support, out comes the bashing anyways.

And then some Republicans wonder their political party is largely homogeneous while our citizens ages and demographics continue to work against them as the country changes.

Your bullsh!t rhetoric is the kinda sh!t that stifles the GOP. Youre kind of rhetoric is what left the Republican base wondering what the fvk happened in both 2008 and 2012. And now look at the sh!tshow that is the 2016 GOP bid. Its a goddamn overcrowded clown car because the right wing is so fragmented.

Who's looking like the party of division?
Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963 "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them n*ggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years". Mission accomplish Mr. President.

When blacks gave 80 percent of their vote to the Democratic Party in 1964, black activist Malcolm X called them "political chumps."

"You put them first and they put you last. 'Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party — you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race." Malcolm X.

What would Malcolm X say about today's 95 percent black vote? Did the Democratic Party keep its promises to promote family stability, push education and encourage job creation?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
..... Did the Democratic Party keep its promises to promote family stability, push education and encourage job creation?
Of course not, and most of the worse areas of the country are controlled (and have been controlled) by Democrats for decades. Yet, Democrats keep blaming their failures on Republicans. How can a Republican have caused the failure when they were not even in office?

You have people in Baltimore right now talking about those "evil Republicans" but Democrats are in control of the City and the State.

It's like I said, nothing about black people as a whole today makes any fvcking sense. But of course, I'm a coon for thinking with logic.

Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I'm going to abstain. All candidates that I'm aware of support the Trans Pacific Partnership.

Update: Trump and Huckabee appear to be opposed to TPP. I'll vote for either one.
Trump and Huckabee are gay.

Reaction score
Even though Ted Cruz is a garbage human being I'll be voting for him. His economic knowledge is top notch and he's willing to make the difficult choices.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Just as "free trade" and outsourcing is an economic and social issue, bringing in immigrants and foreign workers is an economic issue on top of a social issue. You're basically saying how elites accomplish their goals is of little consequence, but that makes no sense. If you chop off elites' trade policies, globalization and immigration you chop elites off at the knees. And I reject the idea that elites aren't involved in social policies and social engineering. They certainly are especially liberals which non-whites vote for 70-80% of the time.
What I mean is as long as it makes them money. This has nothing to do with "ideology" - the only ideology that matters is the Almighty Dollar. Take immigration: If it's good for business, then the pro-business foot soldier politicians will be for it. If the supply needs to be cut off (again, for the bottom line), then certain politicians will be against it. There will always be an opposition as long as there are votes and emotional investment in the subject. But the people at the top do not care about nationalism, patriotism, the English language, or for that matter equality, civil rights, and left-leaning issues. What they care about is that you care about it enough to be distracted, which you are. Social engineering is the byproduct, not the goal. Making money is the goal. So while you bicker with others for the umpteenth time about immigration, the powers-that-be will be either for or against more immigration depending on whether it benefits their bank accounts. An angry electorate is a distracted one, and voting doesn't make much difference anyway.