Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2007 - girls HATE talking on the phone

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 25, but when it comes to relationships, I feel like I'm about 40 due to the experiences that I've had in the past.

Women will always be the same, no matter what technology dictates. Again, I urge you to go to the mall and pay attention to the girls who have cell phones. Are they texting or are they talking?

What you said about texting is very true, in fact I agree with you. BUT ONLY WHEN SHE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP OR AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN OUT ON A DATE. Texting you is much more "risky" for her than talking to you, because you also have the option of ignoring her. So, for a girl with a higher interest level, she's going to want to TALK to you because she knows that this is her greatest chance of "hooking" you.

Texts are lifeless. There's no emotion to them whatsoever, except for the smileys and those are weak forms of emotion. When you are talking about an emotional creature, she happiest when she is able to express that emotion in the best way possible.

Hence,

Actually talking to you is > a text message

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Again, I urge you to go to the mall and pay attention to the girls who have cell phones. Are they texting or are they talking?"

Nearly every girl walking around by herself on my old college campus was talking on her phone. But, as ozzfest said, they were talking to other girls, and not guys, as far as I could tell - "awmygawd, what are you doing? walking to class? awmygawd me toooo!"

The only time I ever really noticed girls spending a lot of time on the phone talking to men was when my female roomates were talking on the phone to their long distance boyfriends.

"Texting you is much more "risky" for her than talking to you, because you also have the option of ignoring her. So, for a girl with a higher interest level, she's going to want to TALK to you because she knows that this is her greatest chance of "hooking" you."

Maybe. All I know is that if a girl really is disinterested in you, she'll just avoid all communication with you. Just trying to point out to these fellas that all is not lost if you get texts rather than returned calls. Doesn't necessarily indicate low interest to me, and like you, I create my own reality and take it as positive interest.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
concluson - girls don't wanna talk on the phone and are too caught up in the IM'ing/texting craze??

Fascinating experiment, Dr. Honesty. Truly revolutionary findings. Excellent work. :up: (And yes, I'm being serious.)

I think Vypros is probably wrong on this one. If I get nervous calling girls despite my testosterone and manliness, there is no reason to believe they won't get a little nervous as well. Texts are way easier.

I wouldn't really recommend texting someone until after you've already chatted with them on the phone at least once, tho.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
i dont know about you, but sometimes when i call girls to set up dates/hangout whatever, i end up talking for a while, every now and then saying

"hey it was ni-"
girl: "OOOH YOU KNOW WHAT? LABHABHLABHLHABHLBAHLABHAB"
"yeah cool hahah, anyways i gota g-"
girl: dude today was so lbahbahlbhlbhlahlabhlabhlba
"goodnig-"
"hey so what are we going to do on date/hangout?"
"oh you'll see KBYE"
"blhabhalbh- oh ok bye!"

my poor cell phone minutes T_T

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thats why I always tell girls from the start that I'm not a "phone call" kind of guy. Gotta let em know from the start.

I also "invoice" text messages from girls. "You sent me three texts, so you owe me thirty cents" in a c/f way.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
3.) Women in my age range (18-25) are part of the internet generation. Myspace and facebook and AIM are just ingrained in them. Typing messages and smileys for them is equivalent to making calls.
This is spot on!!!!!! I am 30 and I notice with the younger woman I date they are big on texting and my space, and all that other stuff.

I actually made a thread on this the game has changed.

Mindtrust

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls like to txt, some like to talk on the phone.

Women are not changing, technology is.

If where talking about dating and using mobile phones, with regards to realising a woman's interest...

It is simple, if she had interest, she would return your "2ND" un-answered call within 48 hrs if she was interested, if she does not, she is not interested. Time to move on...

If a woman is interested in you, she would sit and talk with a piece of string and two plastic cups.

Mindtrust.

Reaction score
so i guess this is still up for grabs........

anyway i got rid of like 25 #s cuz the girls weren't calling back, and then they texted me and i said "who's this?" priceless lol

also how do u guys analyze this one:

A girl who i saw and made out with at the movies 4 days ago, ive called her about 5 times in 3 days and she never called back. She did text though. I was gonna see her yesterday, and we've only been texting (all the texts are sweet, she acts like she likes me), but no phone talk - all my calls to her were ignored and not returned.

and then.......i fvcked her 3 times yesterday when i brought her to my house, and now she;s definitely in my rotation of girls...........i called her after i dropped her off, she didnt pick up, but did text

HAHA wat the hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

goddamn phone haters

she's 18 btw

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
^^^^ i had a chick like that. woulnt answet the phone to save her life, but would text me all damn day. she stopped that after i told her i had to pay for these and i wasnt gonna stand for just texting anymore. so then we only talked on the phone, lol the power of putting your foot down.