Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2006 World Cup Finals

Who will win the 2006 World Cup - Soccer

• England

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Brazil

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Italy

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holland

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Portugal

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greece

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Germany

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
England will - sorry, have to win the World Cup next year!! Know why?? Cos it'll be exactly 40 years since we last lifted it!! It simply has to happen!!

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Well Brazil do ooze quality, i mean Kaka, Ronaldinho, Carlos, Robinho etc, but England will conquer next year - football is English - we will sit ontop pf the world again!!
Ireland drew with a full squad Brazil so we do have a good team, but we get some disappointing results against lesser teams and it hurts us. I'd like to see portugal win it, ronaldo is CLASS.

Ireland have a tough few matches coming up. I don't think people should be wondering whether they can WIN the cup, the should be wondering whether they can QUALIFY for the cup!

Come on Ireland!

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be englands time. This group has been together for quite a while now and this is the year where they are supposed to deliver.

I just hope wright phillips gets ahead of beckham on the right but i cant see that happening coz eriksson hangs on his nuts like a *****. Owen needs to leave madrid coz he aint getting no first team action there and that aint good. He should give it a chance there for the first 6 months if he aint getting any action then he needs to go on loan to the premiership.

im optimistic but would be even more if wright phillips plays ahead of beckham. imagine this team, it would be unstoppable:

robinson

neville ferdinand terry a. cole

w. phillips gerrard lampard j.cole

rooney owen

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at someone actually believing ireland can win the world cup. youve got a decent team that can reach the quarters or even semis at best, but not win it. i love roy keane though, hes a legend. i hope he becomes a manager, that would be great. imagine him and mourinho up against eachother.

but seriously if ireland win im going to convert into a homo. seriously.

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
England have a good team ON PAPER, but when it comes to doing it on the pitch, they lack the necessary team spirit.

Beckham is a useless captain. Apparently he 'leads by example'. Gimme a break. Gerrard would be a better choice but the REAL choice for captain should be John Terry. There's no one in the England team who plays with his passion. Terry is a beast in defence.

Like I said though, England are lacking when it comes to team spirit and the English press will be waiting to pounce on the team if they slip up. I think they will.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serbia and Montenegro have a chance if they have as much luck as Greece did in Euro 2004.

We have jet to concede a goal in qualifiers.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Style said:
Ireland will win in 2006 and Roy Keane will lift the cup!

This guy was right! He predicted everything!

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no need to discuss this thing! If Brasil would make two teams, both of them would get to the finals. Carlos, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Baptista, Ramon, Adriano, Cicinho, Ricardinho... if i was head of FIFA i would give the cup to them right now and cancel the World Cup.
Anyway I will be cheering for ITALY.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonSonnySagliani said:
There is no need to discuss this thing! If Brasil would make two teams, both of them would get to the finals. Carlos, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Baptista, Ramon, Adriano, Cicinho, Ricardinho... if i was head of FIFA i would give the cup to them right now and cancel the World Cup.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

now go watch some cartoons again son

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taviii said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

now go watch some cartoons again son
shshshshshsh... quiet... don't tell everyone what a beta male you are!

(insulting other people and makin fun, than we wonder where are the real don juans):cool:

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonSonnySagliani said:
shshshshshsh... quiet... don't tell everyone what a beta male you are!

(insulting other people and makin fun, than we wonder where are the real don juans):cool:
Beta male? You are the one that doesn't want to see a fight for the world cup remember?

if i was head of FIFA i would give the cup to them right now and cancel the World Cup.
If I remember right alpha males plunge in the unexpected while beta males stay in the comfort zone.

:rock:

Anyways don't take **** to serious mate! My cousin from the German army will be in that sh!t hole kosovo in a few weeks to protect the inocent people there so don't make me tell him to find you ;)

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to improve your game by making you understand what beta and alpha means ;)

Anyways how come you have internet in kosovo albania? :crackup:

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Czec Republic for sure!! Why aren't they there as a choice.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha.
Greece isn't even there, cracker.
Czech republic will finish well, as will ukraine.
Win? Hell knows.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt Holland beat C Republic twice in qualifying?

I think Holland and Brazil will both do very well this year.

Australia plays Holland soon in a friendly, so that should be interesting.

Greece, ha ha, yeah funny they didnt make it, but they suck! Lucky to win the Euro, and just lost in a friendly to Australia, in a match they were thoroughly outplayed! Australia is actually looking quiet good, surprisingly! Might even make it out of the group stage, lol!

England has as many votes as Brazil? WTF!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, C Republic probably beat them.
Nah, Australia aren't any good.
Greece were lucky, and I'm Greek. But they played their heart out and just won, simple as that.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrS said:
no, C Republic probably beat them.
Nah, Australia aren't any good.
Greece were lucky, and I'm Greek. But they played their heart out and just won, simple as that.
C Republic PROBABLY beat them?

No need to say more. Check your facts before you answer a post.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY said:
Didnt Holland beat C Republic twice in qualifying?

Didn't Italy beat Holland 3-1 a couple of months ago? Italy and Brazil for the finals;)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
Didn't Italy beat Holland 3-1 a couple of months ago? Italy and Brazil for the finals;)
Did they?

Was it a full strength Holland side?

Man, Holland just beat Mexico with a second string side, they are looking damn impressive to me! Will be tough, but who could bet against Brazil! Will be interesting to see where all the attackers are played. So damn many of them! Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka, Robinho, Adriano, WTF, that is just incredible! Too bad there is no Rivaldo, he was a HUGE asset in the last Brazil WC win.