Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 weeks in Europe, where should I go?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am flying to London in two weeks, and I want to know what to do and more importantly, where to go. I would like to visit the Ministry of Sound & Fabric while in London, but other than that, I don't have any plans. I was thinking maybe Dubrovnik, Croatia, Bratislava, Slovakia or Florence, Italy? I will be travelling alone and probably only with a backpack, and will be using ryanair.com to get there. So please... where should I go?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italy fo sho.
Cyprus :D

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Football games. Even better if theres a derby. Nothing compares to it.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get the chance definitely check out Venice. I've personally never been there but people have said that it's the most beautiful city on Earth.:up:

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taviii said:
Football games. Even better if theres a derby. Nothing compares to it.

Great idea!!!!! How do I find out who's playing & when?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amsterdam should be at the top of anyone's list. It's the ultimate European starter city for Americans. Everyone speaks English, everyone is friendly, European cafe culture, it's just a great all around city. Not to mention the laid back attitude towards lots of cool stuff :)

My way of thinking though is to hit as much of eastern Europe as possible before it all becomes the same as the rest. London, Paris, and Rome aren't going to change much in the next decade, but you can be sure some of the less developed countries will. Hungary, Romania, Poland, and maybe Slovakia are next on my list.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
Go anywhere where there is a beach/coastal areas.
I guess he wants to see something he cant find in America.

DrMetallica said:
Great idea!!!!! How do I find out who's playing & when?
Here are the greatest derbies on earth: http://www.footballderbies.com/

Some of them can be really dangerous but the thrill cant be compared to anything. Also dont forget that the World Cup is this year in Germany, the USA are qualified so you could go where they play, but also visit the regions (because every team usualy plays in different parts of the country).

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz, the football campionships stop about 2 weeks before the World Cup.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you come to Florence, let me know, because that's where I live so we could go and have some sargin' together, man:)
it's a pretty small city (350.000 people here), with lots of arts and "decent" night life. The best thing about it is that the clubs are all in the central part of the town, so you don't need to take a taxi or rent a car to get there. Lots of tourists, mostly American and Japanese. Very safe city, you can go alone everywhere and still feel safe.

I've been in Prague on a school trip about a month ago and I had lots of fun, but I admit it's greatly overrated. The only thing that you can really notice about it is absinthe. You can find everything else in every medium to big city in Europe.

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Budapest mate. Its the best place on earth. The women there are so ****ing hot.

Otherwise Barcelona is fantastic so too Dublin. I can't recommend Budapest enough though mate.

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Barnsley is a shi* hole!

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMainMan said:
Budapest mate. Its the best place on earth. The women there are so ****ing hot.

A buddy of mine told me this when we were in Prague. I can't really figure out what's so cool in there... I mean, I've never been there, but beside good-looking women (who you can find in Czech Rep., Poland and lots of other places too), what's so good about it? It's a pretty small city, with no popular club scene... Why do so many people like it?

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine told me this when we were in Prague. I can't really figure out what's so cool in there... I mean, I've never been there, but beside good-looking women (who you can find in Czech Rep., Poland and lots of other places too), what's so good about it? It's a pretty small city, with no popular club scene... Why do so many people like it?
Its not that small. Population yes only 2million but it would take you a good week to see all the sights as there are so many and spread out.

All Eastern European women are stunners be they poles, Czech, latvians, etc but I hear the Hungarians are ment to be the fittest overall. Something to do with all the different races that that ended up there over the years.

As for the club scene, I don't know if there are any major clubs playing new dance music as I havent been into the clubbing scene for a few years. the clubs we went to played a load of old shi*e but it was still a great laugh with about 90% of the women shagable.