Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 Ways to Get More Ass

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
That's one hell of a gist, especially since you didn't mention in your gist that these were examples. Come on, what you wrote was a personal social promotion.
Did you read the part that starts off with Point is? That usually indicates a conclusion, the bigger picture, the gist, etc.

Still care to talk about comprehension?

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I didn't ask if you had a job or not. You said that his information for specifically getting a job at A&F was useful, yet you yourself won't follow it (or at least you give the excuse for already having a job).

So is it useful or not? I just can't comprehend this. :crackup:

[rant=on]
And this is why most teenage posts should be in the teenage forum. It's not fair to ask them to understand things beyond their comprehension.
[/rant]
Now you're arguing semantics because you realize you don't have a point. Can you honestly say that you've followed EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ADVICE that you consider "useful"? No? I thought so, now go sit down.

Red's advice is excellent advice FOR PEOPLE WHO AREN'T SATISFIED WITH THE WOMEN THEY'RE MEETING. I am not having this problem so I'm not running out to apply to A&F, but people who are having this problem should seriously consider his advice.

[rant]
And this is why most people at this forum are irredeemable idiots who wouldn't recognize good advice if it took a dump on their heads.
[/rant]

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REd-xL
Did you read the part that starts off with Point is? That usually indicates a conclusion, the bigger picture, the gist, etc.
Maybe in your native language which doesn't seem to be English.

How's THAT for comprehension?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Now you're arguing semantics because you realize you don't have a point. Can you honestly say that you've followed EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ADVICE that you consider "useful"? No? I thought so, now go sit down.

Red's advice is excellent advice FOR PEOPLE WHO AREN'T SATISFIED WITH THE WOMEN THEY'RE MEETING. I am not having this problem so I'm not running out to apply to A&F, but people who are having this problem should seriously consider his advice.

[rant]
And this is why most people at this forum are irredeemable idiots who wouldn't recognize good advice if it took a dump on their heads.
[/rant]
And that's why I enjoy sparing with mental midgets, we get to see exactly what you guys are made of. The fact that you guys believe that a particular job is going to be your ticket to getting women is sad. However you guys will have the means to pay for your dates though, A&F should pay well enough to buy the services of at least a couple of wh0res a month! :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, this kid is just pathetic. Silly me for wasting time on him.
Gotcha... :crackup:

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adam See
Come on guys, I still have no idea what a 'frat' is. It's killing me reading this thread in the dark!
There are online search engines you can use. Anyway, Fraternities are a community of male students at a post-secondary education institute (I say institute because in USA colleges and universities are pretty much the same thing). There are several in each school. A 'sorority' is the same thing except all women.

Typically the two are intertwined in social events. The problem is that we as a society don't take kindly to communal sexual partners, which is wont to occur within frat/sororities.

So there you go. But it works..if you have that option.

jago25_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Lifeforce.

Basic advice.
Real advice.

Yes, works for the lazy and that's rare.

Yep, I'm sure you can go through the DJ process going through great pain to become that great man and then the great success. Or you could just surround yourself with women.

Actually both are great. Use this as a springboard to DJ skills. I prefer to approach women I have a link to than just any off the street. I know this is against DJ ethos. So, sue me.

I say use this sort of thing (i.e. expanding your social circle to lower defences more quickly), as a start and then DJ from there. That's how I like to do things at present as a non DJ.

Approaching strangers is creepy and socially unacceptable. Surely one step at a time until you're good enough to get by this?

Reaction score
1. Join a fraternity.

You'll meet all the hottest girls on your campus. They're all in sororities, and the Greek system plays host to many exchanges where frats and sororities mix it up. Make sure you're joining a social fraternity and the guys are cool. Frats are all about partying, boozing, and boning. I wasn't personally in a social frat, but I had enough friends to witness it all go down.

2. Get a job at Abercrombie & Fitch.

All we do is party, booze, and bone. Well, I can't, as a manager, but that's all my kids do. And you know all the girls are fly.

Point is: do things that expand your social network. The #1 kind of girl you'll end up getting with most in your lifetime is a friend of a friend. The more friends you make, the more girls you'll meet.

Expand your social network. Then it just becomes a game of numbers.
No thats ok I already have a job that pays sinfully well and fraternities sound like the perfect place to start a fight every weekend.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight to the point:

How difficult is it to get a job At A&F? Are the certain things they look for (besides being good looking). How is the pay? What are the benefits (discounts?) What are you saying "everyone is just boning" i find it hard everyone at your job sleeps around with each other.. not very typical ;)

Would you recommend that job, becuase folding clothes doesnt sound like anything i want to do. (I would probably get fired after a week for just talking to the girls and not doing anything else)

P.S. What the **** is up with the torn jeans? I was at A&F with my bud last weekend at Mall of America. Looked at some torn to ass jeans with oil spills and yellow anal juice on right pant... looked at the price tag..... $120.99 i am not fukking kidding you. We looked at each other and then asked an A&F dude to explain why the fukk anyone would pay this much for this.. he stated

"They are premium jeans"... yeah, eat my ass.

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Straight to the point:

How difficult is it to get a job At A&F? Are the certain things they look for (besides being good looking). How is the pay? What are the benefits (discounts?) What are you saying "everyone is just boning" i find it hard everyone at your job sleeps around with each other.. not very typical ;)

Would you recommend that job, becuase folding clothes doesnt sound like anything i want to do. (I would probably get fired after a week for just talking to the girls and not doing anything else)

P.S. What the **** is up with the torn jeans? I was at A&F with my bud last weekend at Mall of America. Looked at some torn to ass jeans with oil spills and yellow anal juice on right pant... looked at the price tag..... $120.99 i am not fukking kidding you. We looked at each other and then asked an A&F dude to explain why the fukk anyone would pay this much for this.. he stated

"They are premium jeans"... yeah, eat my ass.
Not hard to get in, provided you have the look, style, and outgoing personality we look for. I'm in charge of all the hiring at my store, and your best bet is to shine during the interview. There's 90 kids who work at our store, so you can bet there's lots of hooking up that goes on. Who cares if you fold clothes. Everyone does. It's all about the, "hey, what are you doing tonight?" phenomenon. You go to a party, bar, club, or whatever with a girl, and it's over.

Of course, not every guy gets action. But it sure opens up an avenue for something if they weren't such chumps.

Destroyed denim is just a fashion statement. Agree with it or not, who cares, right?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All well and fine, except for a couple things:

1) I'm no longer in college.

2) I'm not a preppie.

Must admit, I expected something way different from the title of this thread.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is this look and style you look for? I know that half of the guys in that A&F i went to got a very distant idea of what actually looks good vs what is the new trend. Every other dude got his colar up, almost looking like he should be working at "Men who bench Men"

Shining during the interview, what exactly do you mean? Anything specific one should say? Anything specific you look for?

How much is the pay. again.

JeetKuneDating

Reaction score
might be difficult to jump into this thread now, but here goes...

if theres one thing most (thinking) men have learned, its that trends dont last. thats why they're trends. its better to focus on permanence than to scramble from crap trend to crap trend.

that being said, i understand what the original poster was getting at by extending ure social network, but the big question here is quality over quantity. its true, joining a frat and working at a place like abercrombie will boost interaction, but once u pick through the ones worth keeping, serperating the wheat from the chaff so to speak, ure gonna be left w/ pretty much the same #'s as just being a normal person in a functioning society. and u dont have to lose ure soul...

anybody remember baseball cards? u'd buy a pack of topps or donruss and get 1, maybe 2 good cards out out the lot...really wasnt worth the effort. but go to a good baseball card store and buy that frank thomas rookie card u were hopin for in the pack of topps. no wasted effort. see what i'm gettin at?

i think someone said the original post was good advice for the real world. something like that. but the abercrombie/frat vibe is a world unto itself and gets little credit from those who function in this one. but i guess if that bizarro world works for u, y bother w/ the real one?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am considering this... might give it a try, but then again.. how long are you guys planning on working there?! I mean, 23 and folding clothes at A&F... that has gotta be part time :)

Apparently this is what the company logo is based on... no comment from me ;)
http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/lifestyles/flash/moose.html

Found this online, any opinions from guys working there?

"Abercrombie makes good denim oriented "stuff". They have the new Ezra Fitch line which is just as nice as a lot of Diesel jeans that I have owned. If I were in your shoes I would rather work in a Banana Republic or J.Crew. At least you could gear up some potential career-wear for college, interviews, or just for the heck of it. I heard that Abercrombie pays below average compared to other specialty retailers. I also heard the hours are long for store recovery. I heard many overnight shifts. I do some recruiting for a retailer that I work for and I "cring" when I see an applicant that has Abercrombie work experience because they really do not have outstanding customer service. They play music loud, and the associates are called "brand reps" that do nothing but stand around modeling the clothes and straighten the store. If you want a career in retail or fashion I suggest going elsewhere to work, but again if it's just for a weekly paycheck and a 50% discount - Go For It!!!"

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to get azz is to start playing guitar and be kick azz at it. second is to be social and know lots of people but be mysteryous. as far as work goes it doesnt really matter if u got game you can get azz anywhere!

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really support what A&F do, since their store seems to be of the Aryan mindset.

Additionally, RedXLs advice WOULD work only if THE GUY is NOT a chump! He said it himself:

Of course, not every guy gets action. But it sure opens up an avenue for something if they weren't such chumps.
So, this tip is only sure fire if you already have gaming skills. And if you do already have gaming skills, you could go get girls anywhere you wanted. You wouldn't have to get a crappy job just to find them.

It's kind of redundant.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, for those who don't know what a fraternity or sorority is (anyone outside of the US) It's pretty much a men's or women only club that the college or university funds for the groups special interests. Most schools have a few to several frats or sorrorities. They usually get their own house or apartment aside from the regular housing apartments on school property, and some of the time their housing is off campus. Most importantly frats have the most insane drinking, gettin azz parties that you wouldn't believe!!!!!!!

- KingBeef