Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 sisters.. One Problem.. I Suck!...

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Summary_

1st Sister - Fine

2nd SISTER- Hotter

My Friend - Nice but taken

The whole point of the question is .. I want to go out with one of the sisters but .. stay on the good side of the other sister.. so maybe later on be able to get her to go out with me too.. ..
Because she said she liked me and she always sent me emails with provacative questions and such..

PROBLEM

2nd sister "she Says she doesnt like me"

If you Hit on a girl .. that was fine.. and later on you asked her out through the telephone.. she said no but didint really ignore you just teased you.. then you met her sister a little later..

And she was hotter.. and she liked you.. And she said no.. but after trying and trying she said yes...

so now you are spiting your game to the 2ndHotter sister over a period of 2 weeks..

then one day the 1st sister sees you with a guy friend and she says she thinks he is hotl....and tells her Hotter sister to tell me..

so you try to hook your "hot" FRIEND with the first Sister...
To help out the 1st sister..

The Friend thinks the 1st sister is hot.. But he has a g/f kinda .. so they dont really do anything.. like try to setup a date..
So nothing comes out of the "trying to hook up the 1st sister up"

but when you call the 2ndHOT sister on the phone to talk ..
and if the 1st sister answers she is all rude..
Like Saying"I dont like you"
I dont want to talk to you..

DONT GET ME WRONG I wouldnt mind banging them both but..
If the first 1 said no to me when I asked her out.. then she says she doesnt like me..
But I did notice something.. the Both sisters played hard to get.. I think if I had of tried harder I could of gotten the first sister.. She even wrote me a email saying that she likes me..

but all of a sudden .. "she says I dont like you"

The 2ndhotter sister likes me and everything shes going out with me..

But I want to be in a good level with the 1st one. Maybe even get her to like me to **** her too.. Or just to be friends.lol

When the 1st sister tells me she doesnt like me when I am talking to her as a friend....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt read the rest of that crap, but - you musn't chase two rabbits with one stone, as the old saying goes. Be decisive and be a man - make your choice, and go after the mark. If you fail with one and the other loses interest then you have to face the consequences like a man.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but one has High interest level..

And the other one shows high interest level but doesnt admit it..

I try to be friends with her.. but still she gives off a bad vibe..

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you need to structure your posts a lil better. I'm not even sure I understood what you meant.

anyways. You can only do so much. Why bother with the one that is giving you a hard time when you have the 2nd one ... especially when you say she's hotter.

If you try to be nice and she doesn't recipocrate - then there's nothing you can do and it looks like the first one doesn't realy like you.

sides, even if she did - fukk her, she's playing the game wrong. too bad.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
you musn't chase two rabbits with one stone, as the old saying goes.
Uhh, thats a saying?
The only saying ive heard along those lines is Killing 2 birds with one stone :p