Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 problems help me for the love of God!!!

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

3 girls( hb8 / hb8.5 / hb9 ) live together that have been introduced to me by this guy.
Let's call this guy adam.

Well, adam told me.. "Leave chick #3 for me" (hb9) So pretty much, while we were out going through everywhere till 3:30 am hanging out and driving going to bars and hanging out...

I try to leave the hb9 out, i didnt give her any attention... But it fucckin backfired! She's ****ing clinged to me now (im serious) I think i'm dj-ing and i didnt even know it... Accidental DJ-ing I should say.

so how should i go about with this? my friend adam might say i stole her chick, blah blah blah, but I didnt! I didnt even give her attention, and it backfired!

what should i tell my friend adam? obviously, he'll really hate me because he really likes this chick.

I dunno if anyone can help with this but feel free to suggest or advice, thanks in advance

Same scenario 3 girls, same 3 girls. They live together in a condo, I'd say girl #3 has the most IL level in me, but I think I have to choose between the 3 of them, which is very, very hard.. they are all nice to me.

like for example, they treat me like a king, ie: feeding me grapes and other fruits while im driving.. paying for my gas and parking tickets.. I really dont know which one to pick? Or should I even pick one??? :confused:

I've been invited to their condominium by 1pm today, and urgent help I really appreciate! Thank you all..

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz when it comes to mixing woman and your boyz it can get ugly. Especially if there are more then 2. My advice is to test them all out and pick the best one for you. It's fair game bro. good luck

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude its a simple choice your friend or the chick. I personally would hang on to the friend because he introudced you to 2 other girls, and he wasn't selfish by picking one.

Remember girls come and go while good friends may stay for the long haul and help you out when you need help (you needed a chick didn't you?)

As for the second scenerio pick the chick with the biggest breasts lol on a serious note pick the one who seem the most submissive, flexiable and overall good attitude. You should pick one because if they are living together they may not like that idea and think you are a player.

This Isn't Melrose Place where Heather Locklear will lie and cheat her roomates to sleep with you ( It would be nice though)

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Dude its a simple choice your friend or the chick. I personally would hang on to the friend because he introudced you to 2 other girls, and he wasn't selfish by picking one.

Remember girls come and go while good friends may stay for the long haul and help you out when you need help (you needed a chick didn't you?)

As for the second scenerio pick the chick with the biggest breasts lol on a serious note pick the one who seem the most submissive, flexiable and overall good attitude. You should pick one because if they are living together they may not like that idea and think you are a player.

This Isn't Melrose Place where Heather Locklear will lie and cheat her roomates to sleep with you ( It would be nice though)
Well.. Biggest breasts.. Hm.. Na, i'm going with overall attitude, hehehe. I guess we'll just see. Thanks for the advice.. Appreciated.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
me and my cousin's thoughts

I say you pick one and tell hb9 that adam likes her

however, my cousin says you should sell out, kick adam to the curb and if possible throw grime into his eyes. If adam steps to you tell him to eat a dvck sandwich and it was nice knowing him
take out or make out with the HB9 in his face oooooh! In His Face!

trust me bro, don't follow my cousins advice.

For your second problem, pick the one that you connected better with between the hb8 and hb8.5 try not to pick the hb9 at all costs.

My cousin says challenge adam to a fist fight, make sure you kick his ass really good. then the 3 girls will crowd you cuz you prevaileth. Disown adam cuz he served his purpose.