2 Police Officers shot in Ferguson

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
Two cops were apparently shot outside the station tonight, on Twitter says from long range. One shot in the head. Their conditions unknown.

Here's CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/12/us/ferguson-protests/index.html

This is not going to get better. It's only going to get worse. America seemed like a better place about 6 years ago.
You were living in a different America than a lot of Americans if you truly believe that, trust me.

Police have been killing unarmed citizens for years in high number...many of them innocent people like Kelly Thomas or John Crawford III...but as soon as some cops die, all of a sudden certain folks start to care about whos dying.

EDIT - The federal report on Ferguson PD's sh!tty policing of its citizens highlighted some issues in that city that have been going on for years and years. Like the time that they profiled, arrested, and beat an innocent man...then charged him with getting blood on their uniforms once they found out their own error.

So sh!t's been waiting to boil over in that town for a long time now.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
PS - The federal report on Ferguson PD's sh!tty policing of its citizens highlighted some issues in that city that have been going on for years and years.
The sampling was skewed to get the results the DOJ wanted to find. Yes, there were more blacks pulled over than any other racial group. But, when 67% of the population is black and 14% of the population white, it stands to reason that more blacks than whites are going to stopped by Police. Holder and Company simply misused the facts and data to support a pre-determined conclusion.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
The sampling was skewed to get the results the DOJ wanted to find. Yes, there were more blacks pulled over than any other racial group. But, when 67% of the population is black and 14% of the population white, it stands to reason that more blacks than whites are going to stopped by Police. Holder and Company simply misused the facts and data to support a pre-determined conclusion.
Riiiiight....so skewed.

And this story right here was just made up huh? http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...erguson-cops-were-caught-in-a-bloody-lie.html I mean we've got examples like this one in Ferguson to go along with the new story of racist emails floating around that PD. I repeat, sh!t has been waiting to boil over in that city for years and years.

Why are some people in denial about the fact that some officers are sh!tty people who profile and harm innocent people? Just like there are crap people in the general population, there are also crap people in the police force. Seems a large amount of Americans wont wake up until our militarized police force finally has the police state in place.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Riiiiight....so skewed.

And this story right here was just made up huh? http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...erguson-cops-were-caught-in-a-bloody-lie.html

Why are some people in denial about the fact that some officers are sh!tty people who profile and harm innocent people? Seems a large amount of Americans wont wake up until our militarized police force finally has the police state in place.
I don't think anybody is denying the militarization of our increasingly aggressive police force, but you breezed over the fact that Eric Holder's findings are consistent with Ferguson's black POPULATION percentages and speak nothing of the actual type of crimes committed compared to the punishments exacted, whether the penalties were commensurate to the crime, nor do they show any correlation figures of crimes to race percentages.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shooting police officers solves nothing.

America has gone through this before, in the 1960s when the Black Panthers and Weathermen were shooting and blowing up cops. It did lead to a retreat of police officers which led to an increase in crime like the environment I grew up in the 80s.

I hope these cops recover, the shooters are caught, and things settle down in Ferguson.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaylan do you think the police officers deserve to be shot? What should happen to the perpetrators?

I keep hearing blacks say that the 'system' was not made for us, so why can we expect it to protect us? This isn't freaking Africa, this is civilized society. These people aren't innocent. You can't run around acting like feral hogs and expect no punishment.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anyone deserved to be shot? Dont put words in peoples mouths dum dum. The crooks will be caught, trialed, and convicted as always. You know, the process that never happens to cops harm or kill innocent civilians.

Shoot a 12 yr old? It was the kids fault. Beat a homeless man on camera? Nothing to see here. Shoot an innocent man on the phone in Walmart? Lets just harass his girlfriend and throw blame elsewhere. Thats the response the police give to the public.

So yeah, bad cops do run around like feral hogs without punishment. Not much better than Africa. Yet you lot dont get upset unless some cop gets hurt. You casually ignore the police state when many of the victims of police fvk ups are minorities. Yet youll complain about big government in other instances.

Time will show Americans the error of not holding police accountable for years. So maybe I should ask you if all those people deserve to be shot, since your outrage is only applied for those with the right uniform or skin color.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$hit happens. The only thing you can do is get rich so you are not exposed to that $hit. If these cops were rich or went in a different career route, would this have happened? Or the guys who get shot by cops, if they were rich would there have been a need for them to be in those locations? Being a cop is a dangerous profession and living in poor improvised areas is not nice either. No one deserves to die. The only thing you can do is ensure non of these eventualities happen to you. Stay safe.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
So yeah, bad cops do run around like feral hogs without punishment. Not much better than Africa.
You have the intellect and histrionic typing style of a 13-year old girl. You type an anecdote or two and have the temerity (you clearly don't have balls) to type garbage like this.

Have you ever been outside your Lilly white neighborhood? Have you ever been in a combat zone? I doubt you've ever left your liberal enclave.

"Not much different from Africa" are the words of a ninny that knows not a thing about life outside the safety of his neighborhood that is provided by the same police you smear with your infantile words.

You make me sick.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
$hit happens. The only thing you can do is get rich so you are not exposed to that $hit. If these cops were rich or went in a different career route, would this have happened? Or the guys who get shot by cops, if they were rich would there have been a need for them to be in those locations? Being a cop is a dangerous profession and living in poor improvised areas is not nice either. No one deserves to die. The only thing you can do is ensure non of these eventualities happen to you. Stay safe.
While true (because it's reality), this is still a cop-out. We need to deal with criminals swiftly and be cruel. Fear is the only deterrent. The feral 'youths' don't fear anything, and they don't have fathers to control their innate nature.

If everybody did as you say, it will eventually catch up to you. There's only so many places you can go.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
Absolutely, the DOJ report was a lie based on half-truths with the goal of the feds to dismantle the Ferguson police department and city leadership. Black crime rates would more than explain why Ferguson police stopped and arrested them more. Specifically, DOJ simply used the theory of "disparate impact" for justification. In other words, blacks shouldn't be stopped or arrested more even though they commit much higher crime rates.
http://www.vdare.com/articles/hands-up-dont-shoot-was-a-lie-data-shows-latest-doj-report-is-too

So, doing what the Department of Justice and apparently every journalist in America is incapable of doing, I pulled those arrest reports on the MUCRP site for Ferguson going back to 2001.

In viewing the following, please remember that according to the 2000 U.S. Census, the city of Ferguson was only 52 percent black.
•Since 2001, 18513 people have been arrested in Ferguson: 84 percent have been black
•Since 2001, 479 people have been arrested for burglary in Ferguson: 91 percent of them have been black.
•Since 2001, 286 people have been arrested for weapons charges in Ferguson: 89 percent have been black
•Since 2001, 9 people have been arrested for murder in Ferguson. 8 of the 9 have been black.
•Since 2001, there have been 28 people arrested in Ferguson for rape. All have been black.
•Since 2001, 133 people have been arrested for robbery in Ferguson: 90 percent have been black
•Since 2001, 146 people have been arrested for motor vehicle theft in Ferguson: 93 percent have been black.
•Since 2001, 4,845 people have been arrested for larceny in Ferguson: 80 percent have been black
Now the black activist have started engaging in a terroristic insurrection against the police. It started in the NYC protests with 2 cops killed and the Jews media and leaders quickly shut down support for the "protest". The elitist fools that promote the division and support the activism don't understand having taken everything from the average Joe, the activist are going after the establishment leaders.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
You have the intellect and histrionic typing style of a 13-year old girl. You type an anecdote or two and have the temerity (you clearly don't have balls) to type garbage like this.

Have you ever been outside your Lilly white neighborhood? Have you ever been in a combat zone? I doubt you've ever left your liberal enclave.

"Not much different from Africa" are the words of a ninny that knows not a thing about life outside the safety of his neighborhood that is provided by the same police you smear with your infantile words.

You make me sick.
Lily white?

Lol guy, do you even know who you are talking to? A black man who has been around the block and seen some things. I didnt grow up in some liberal lily white neighborhood having never traveled or seen the world. The safety of my neighborhood? lmfao...man if I told you some of the sh!t me and my friends have had to deal with because of so called safety provided by police, you would shut up quick. Just because I live in the burbs now doesnt mean I always have. And the burbs I live in now are not lily white either.

But Im supposed to not be upset when cops kill people, sometimes even on camera, and never see any kind of real punishment? Cops in Atlanta can shoot and kill an elderly woman (Kathryn Johnston), plant BS evidence on her, and get 6 years in prison . Nevermind the numerous instances where no one sees jail time. But nope, youre butthurt that I call out the police getting special treatment. Anecdote or two my ass. There are tons of cases of police behaving badly and getting slaps on the wrist. And its not just sh!t I read in the news. Its happened to people I know as well.

My main point is certain people dont give a sh!t until someone with the right skin color or uniform gets hurt. But as time moves forward, they will learn that their view of policing has helped lead to the militarized police state.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
JayGay,

You have never been a soldier. You have never been in a war zone. You likely have never been anywhere at all.

So you draw comparisons to your nicey neighborhood and 'Africa' (it's a big place - but you wouldn't know).

Again you spew an anecdote or two and smear the very people that protect you. "Tons of cases" - seriously? This is research, this is analysis in your world? Your pitiful anecdotes just allow you spew your perennial indignance.

Maybe just pull the cops out of your cute little burb and all those neighborhoods where the police 'oppress' "the people". That way you won't have to worry about bad cops. You'll be far more worried about other important things like trying to live through the night.

Get upset all you like when people do bad things. But save your 'research' for the like-minded morons you share your POV with. It doesn't play where grownups are.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Old man..did you miss speeddawgs mention of Africa? Thats the only reason I ever mentioned Africa because he decided to talk about feral hogs and Africa. Read the fvking thread properly next time and get the context right before trying to come at me. And we all know why the race troll mentioned Africa.

And lmao @ your little retort about removing all cops. Thats what a lot of you bootlickers say when anyone dares to critcize BAD policing. "Oh you dont like bad policing...well lets remove all cops". Fvking idiocy right there. Bootlickers welcoming the police state by any means necessary.

PS - And yes, I would know about Africa. Again, stop making assumptions. Just because I have not been a soldier, does not mean I havent seen hell holes or been to terrible places.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Check your privilege GayJay.

The context is your infantile whining about the thin blue line between you and chaos.

Go sip your wine and engage in some 'ain't it awful' with your buds.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
JayGay,
You have never been a soldier. You have never been in a war zone. You likely have never been anywhere at all.
9000+ posts over at loveshack all paid for on the taxpayers dime...... He's seen some sh!t man.

Jaylan said:
Lily white?

Lol guy, do you even know who you are talking to?
He said lily white neighborhood . Even though you despise whitey and let your true contempt for them show on here I'm betting dollars to donuts you still live among their safe enclaves.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
9000+ posts over at loveshack all paid for on the taxpayers dime...... He's seen some sh!t man.

He said lily white neighborhood . Even though you despise whitey and let your true contempt for them show on here I'm betting dollars to donuts you still live among their safe enclaves.
My neighborhood is not lily white dingo. Far from it. I would never live in some boring lily white town to begin with. Not my forte. I actually enjoy American melting pot areas.
TicTac said:
Check your privilege GayJay.

The context is your infantile whining about the thin blue line between you and chaos.

Go sip your wine and engage in some 'ain't it awful' with your buds.
Lol riiiiight. My privilege :crackup: I dont drink wine btw...but Im sure you could use it to wash away the taste of boot.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I would never live in some boring lily white town to begin with. Not my forte. I actually enjoy American melting pot areas.
lol @ the well placed cult-Marx buzzwords.

Potable water on demand, electricity, garbage removal , vaccinations, lower crime........ Sooooo BORING.
Screw you dad! I said I want roving gangs, machete attacks and dysentery...You're SUCH a square!

Bullsh!t aside I still call shenanigans, nobody who's been around the block and experienced life still talks like a blue state facebooking "wow just wow" teenage girl.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
This is not going to get better. It's only going to get worse. America seemed like a better place about 6 years ago.
It's been this way before. In the 70's apparently, cops were afraid to go into certain neighborhoods for fear of ambush.

History is cyclical, not linear.