2 Playa Tips from the colla poppa

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
1) One thing I picked up is that it turns girls on when you act like a girl sometimes and act like they are the man. do these techniques only with a girl you know or have talked to. When ever she touches you like a shoulder rub or tap, make a girlish sound. Then say wow, you're good. I guaruntee she'll laugh. The more you do this, chances are the more she'll try to touch you to get that response. When she does this again moan ahhh girlish like and say stop it. This makes you different in her eyes because she's probably used to men coming on strong and she knows how you really are. you're just being playful with her. When it comes down to the wire, and you got her in the bed. Roar like a tiger and let the real man out. Or you can tell her to be gentle. Its your call. but this trick has gotten me layed. don't over do the moaning. just 1 sound per touch.

2) Walk down the street with a ****y smile with your collar popped up. You will see how many women stare at you. eye contact first then convo. Girls usually laugh though but its good for fun and a good convo opener.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear collapoppa,

I think that you have a good idea, but your technique is wrong.

BTW collapoppa you post tips in well...tips.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
If this tip is wrong then i don't wanna be right. BTw which tip are u talkin about?1 or 2?

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude: Stop whacking N Start Macking!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
He mat have a point.

Having your collar popped is very peacockish. I bet chicks will definetly be giving you attention.

epicurean

Don Juan
Reaction score
act like a girl? you are an idiot.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you might get a laugh, so it might be good as a ONE off, but girls want a man, if you act like a girl, girls will treat you like 1 of there 'girlfreinds' this is bad advice, nobody should do this.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all of ya'lls are dumb. these tips are awesome and will guarantee you FRIENDSHIP with all girls!

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
This makes you different in her eyes
Yeah, she begins to look at you as a pVssy or homosexual :)

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it COULD work

hey guys, don't overcriticize these tips. i assure that they work, not, as the poster said, because you don't look like other guys or stuff. it works because it makes you look funny. you just have to act a little ****y and it'll be the perfect ****y and funny attitude.