Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 pairs of Banana Republic jeans or a armani exchange blazer?

Reaction score
i saw armani exchange velvet blazer which i really like on sale for 100 bucks, and also banana republic has jeans for 45 dollars. i really like both of them, but only have 100 dollars to spend. for my size theres only 1-2 left, so i have to hurry and buy.

what would u buy if you were me?

thanks

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd check ebay.com

chances are, I'd probably be able to buy both and more...

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when did this become gay fashion advice forum

come on be a man and make a decision or two yourself...dont wanna flame you but really i dont think this is necessary

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm....

:rock: BOrrow cash from parents? Buy it on ebay. wait till the prices get cheaper, or buy the cheaper one, becouse u said u like em both, and u will still have cash left..

avg_playa

Reaction score
if you only have 100$ i suggest you go to h&m they have pretty good prices

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you can find good bargains on Ebay but I'd be careful. From what I've seen most of the high-end clothing sold on there are cheap fakes.

If it's too good to be true, it is.

Back to the topic, without seeing the items, I'd say go with the A/X blazer, BR jeans ain't nothing special.

elmo

Don Juan
Reaction score
anything but armani exchange. armani exchange is a low end brand that is aimed at the usa/canada market. you can't even find the stuff in milan because no milanese would be caught dead in such junk. at least banana republic isn't trying to fool people with a misleading name.

i would suggest saving a little more money and getting a nice pair of jeans (expect to pay at least $125 or more). they will last a long time and people will notice the difference. when it comes to clothing you usually get what you pay for. just make sure that the jeans fit you. nothing worse than looking like you stepped out of some second rate rap video.

now, if you want cool try the armani jeans line of clothing.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to look like last season, get the blazer. Velvet is pretty over, as evidenced by both BR and A/X having them. I'd save my money for some nice jeans.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where the heck you gonna wear this blazer to?
i can think of tons of places you can wear jeans to.

Reaction score
thanks guys...i live in vancouver, and the only stores here are armani exchange, BR, mexx, french connection, im just going to ignore tommy and gap..just off topic...whats the diff. between giorgio and emporio armani?

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vancouver, CA? I know for a fact you have a lot more options than those. Vancouver is one of the most fashionable cities in North America.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't bought anything there either. Look at boutiques or online for clothes, as you'll generally find a lot cooler sh¡t. Start at Eugene Choo on Main Street and pick up your first pair of premium denim by APC or Nudie.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theory of knowledge said:
thanks guys...i live in vancouver, and the only stores here are armani exchange, BR, mexx, french connection, im just going to ignore tommy and gap..just off topic...whats the diff. between giorgio and emporio armani?
Giorgio - High Fashion (Low Quality)

Emporio - Mehh (Also low quality, thrives on Giogio's name)

Diff. people.

Mr. Mystery