2 gals

Ectomorph

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay i've known these girls for like 3 years already and now wer in sophomore year, one like a 7 and the other like 5-6, and evry other day at lunch i see them and when one comes to hug me the other one gets mad (they're together most of the time) but playing around and says" dont talk to me" or "why didnt u hug me first huh?" and wen i go hug the other girl then the other gets mad until i just hug both of them lol and we jsut play around and stuff, they both have boyfriends but i like the both of them and i was wondering if i had a chance if they broke up or sumthing or am i in the friend zone bcuz sometimes we play around like that or flirt with each other and stuff, ( i dont really know wut flirting is or when i do it cuz i just play around alot) so ya, and i wanna know if they're instrested or not or just being friendly.

thnx for viewing

Last edited:

Ectomorph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit:
Is it too late for me to be a boyfriend cuz idk if they put me in the friend zone.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hugs during school?
They both have boyfriends?
Theres two types of flirting some girls have, serious flirting when they are attracted to the guy, and playing around flirting because its fun for them, which is most likely what your dealing with.

Friendzone.

Find some new girls to target.
Good luck