Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 days left....

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i reckon that if i can't secure something this week, all hope is lost

i've managed to approach and meet some hot new lecture buddies, but it apepars that i'm not very good company :(

they never seem to want to hang out after class

but it seems that i was the only one with enough guts to approach em - and i'm happy about that

what are some trivial things to talk about, just to lighten the mood and get them used to having me around

i've seen em walk out to their sexy friends, and i'd love an easy avenue in

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you remember what I told you your last topic? You seem to have a bad attitude where you expect to do poorly. From your first sentence you make it sound like approaching is a chore to you. You shouldn't make this a chore, you should be having fun. You don't need deadlines. Have you tried visualizations yet? Have you listened to Brian Tracy?

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plz guys
some real advice

can some real DJ just give me an e.g. of how an approach goes?
like a basic run down of the convo?
cause although i've overcome my fear of approaching...i do'nt think 'm asking the correct questions...they just seem to want the company within the lectures, not outside of it

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to take your exchange with Dapper Swindler as an example of what coversations with you are like.

You walk in desperate, negative and ask a question that has been answered on the forum 1000 times.

I don't know your history with DS. Maybe you regularly trade insults or something, I don't know. I'm not going to bother searching.

As a fresh perspective, I see that you are desperate, negative and obviously are looking for some secret that has not been touched on by the other thousand posts on this subject.

I would respond "Work on the inner game." This is essentially what DS has done.

You dismiss his good advice, dismiss him and ask us to word by word predict the situation you will be in, what her replies will be and how to handle them to create IL where there appears to be little.

First get the chip off your shoulder. Next, drop the bravado and realize you have to work on yourself. You may well hook up with some people in this condition but you won't be happy no matter how many you score. Start working on the inner game to develop confidence, not bravado. Realize that if your inner game is really tight you could walk up to many attractive women, read the phone book and still get high IL.

When people try to suggest lines for people or give tips it is all based on the belief they have already started work on the inner game. Your post does not suggest you are far enough in that process for "a basic rundown of the convo" to be much help.

Maybe this is just about catching you at a bad moment. Maybe you are not aware of how many bad moments you have.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sticking up for me. I'm just trying to help you, evolvingnerd, from what I learned from my own experiences. I tried for a long time to date women and always failed. I thought I was doing everything right but the problem I had was that deep down I didn't really expect anyone to like me. I could imagine myself asking girls out but my mind couldn't actually visualize a girl who was into me. And if you can't imagine that, it isn't going to happen, no matter how much DJ advice and approaches you are trying. My problem was that my entire life no girl had ever showed any interest in me, so I had trouble imagining that ever happening. Maybe you're the same way since you call yourself "evolvingnerd". It doesn't take very long to practice some of the techniques Brian Tracy teaches to change your expectations. Once I did that, it made a HUGE difference.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes we can't help people until they make mistakes and learn on their own.

evolvingnerd doesn't seem to be doing that and he's asking question after question continuously. we're wasting time on him, just ignore him everyone!