Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 chicks in same class HMM

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, have 2 chicks in one of my classes that im talking with trying to hookup with. They don't know eatchother at all, but we are all in the same class. Anyone ever had a situation, and willing to give me some good advice. I see a problem, if i sit with one the other will blow me off and assume either im with her, or a player. How can i sort this **** out to work in my favour :confused:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats good.. compeption.. just dont.. and i mean dont

flirt with one and the very next min flirt with the other... try to balance out the attention u give them and the odd days.. try to give one all the attention and the next week do the same but switch girls,

and try not to lead them on.. cuz thats harsh, just flirt and **** but dont do the romantic stuff like lookin into their eyes.. showing signs that U love them.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the girls I use to date knew I was seeing other girls but they were grateful for every moment I spent with them.

Try accomplishing the same thing, but don’t tell either one of them that you want to be exclusive and then cheat on her with the other. Try to do it without lying, cheating or leading them on.