18 year old CLINGER.. HELP

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK i dropped this girl a while ago - i think she might be chemically imbalanced (no, really)... I don't know what her deal is... currently I'm seeing a more mature/attractive 20 year old chick - shes great... the clinger is a HB7, and the 20 year old is a HB9.5

SO I get this email from the clinger:

" " " I'm writting this email to tell you how I feel. Recently I was talking to somebody about how I feel about you and they said why doesn't he work it throught with you if he liked you or waited until he was ready and you would wait for him. I feel like an idiot because I liked you so much because you were the first guy I actualy liked since I've been here... I 'm on the phone with my sister and she saus **** it... but I can't I like you to much I don't know why... theres something that you can't describe but it makes go crazy... dipset_mafia ... Please understand I am willing to work through trought this... till you are ready I know I sound desperate but.. but I can't just turn off my feelings... I want to work through this hopefully with you...l I know you don't want a realtionship but I'm willing to wait untill... ur ready...
okay my sisiter says this is lame and o well if it is.. I needed to tell you this because when I saw you tonight my heart skipped a beat and I couldn't even look you in the eyes because I would think of what happend between us.

Good-bye please call me so we can talk... I hope we can stilla be friends if you don't fee; the same way ***-**** EXT **** please call me tonight.....
Krystal " " "

(no this is not an internet contact, i just put my screen name in place of my real name)

I met this chick through my friend, he said that she said i was hot and that she wanted to add me to her msn...

Basically this girl came out with me and my buddies on halloween.. a 5 day bender (good times).. she came out to a party and one other thing i think.. i sorta ran game on her and it was tooo easy.. long story short I could tell that she was falling way to hard for me and I really didn't want to hurt her.. I didn't sleep with her... which is lucky, cause i think that would have been the "lethal injection" ... but anyways, shes not wifey material so i dropped her (and shes immature, I'm sure all of you can tell by this email, although it did take BALLS to write that thing to me..)

I told her that I was hung up over my ex and that I didn't want a relationship............ shes been talking to all friends and showing them pictures of me and ****.. once she even showed up at my house while I was away on a date with this other chick... thank god i wasn't home! my roomate told her to get lost....................

ANYWAY... Does anyone have any good ways to phrase a ROUND 2 REJECTION.. without being too hurtfull?? I don't want her to fall into some kind of depression.. but this is serious DRAMA and I want it to go away!

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hire a hitman, if you want, I can help you... I know some people that can do this job just for you, and ONLY YOU. if you fuk around you are gone buddy. please provide your contact info.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
although it did take BALLS to write that thing to me..)
Tell her exactly that.
"Writing this e-mail, it took balls. And I can't be with a chick that has balls. It's not you, it's your balls. Sorry."

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her the truth. That you are not interested in her in that way. That if she decided to wait, she'll most probably be wasting her time. That you can tell her with great certainty that you'll never be interested in her even in the future. Tell her she's just not your type of girl.

If she starts throwing shyt like "I will change to be what you want" or "I will wait no matter what", display a shocked look on your face and tell her that your interest in her has just plummeted to sub zero levels and that you are now 100% sure that you will never like her.

It may be harsh, but you really can't expect to be sure she won't get hurt by it. As long as you don't see what you're saying and doing as being wrong, she can respond in whatever way she want and you shouldn't give a shyt. She has to at least try and know better than to do what she's doing, not you.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem here. She is basically handing herself over to you wet and ready on a silve platter. All you need to do is to zip down and you've got a homerun. I'd keep her around.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
I don't see the problem here. She is basically handing herself over to you wet and ready on a silve platter. All you need to do is to zip down and you've got a homerun. I'd keep her around.
The problem is that I am dealing with a much hotter, much higher quality chick currently... I don't mind playing these birds like poker - but this is the type of chick thats going to go psycho if i dog her... plus, I'm making an honest effort not to be a deuche bag to hb9.5 (not in the general sense, more in the cheating sense).... It's been like 3 days since I've recieved the email.. She's probably got the message whether or not I reply to that thing - but I wanna be able to call her and explain it... meh.

note to self.. don't lead on b!tches with zero intention of EVER dealing with them

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her whats up! Straight up!

I know its hard, cause its not what she wants, then it will hurt her... and ultimately... nobody likes to do that to another.
But you got to see it from a bigger picture. If you don't tell her whats crackin... it will just drag on, mislead her, and hurt her more over time.
Be a man, be real, and tell her your truth. All that attraction, will turn to respect for you, and you'll still be getting her esteem through that.

See things like this, in a business perspective. Sometimes you got to confront sh!t, to create and continue a succesful path.
Alls good... do whatcha gotta do! Trust me... it will appreciated and admired in the end.

-DarkLight-