Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

18 Y.O. (HB8) chick grills the Ninja Man.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Cute petite 18 y.o. (HB8) chick at my part time grills me tonight for her Psychology class..LMAO

Do you have a girlfriend?

How many long term relationships have you had?

When was your last relationship?

Why'd you break up?

I told her bring me in to your college class for show and tell. I'll straighten all you Facebook twitty tweetin' kids out!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
methinks 'tis a guise from the fair maiden to discover a little of the Bold Knight dressed in Whites' svxual history.... mayhap young wench wishes for a ride on this princes' mighty stallion.:D

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
methinks 'tis a guise from the fair maiden to discover a little of the Bold Knight dressed in Whites' svxual history.... mayhap young wench wishes for a ride on this princes' mighty stallion.:D

Nah dude. lol. This chick is less than HALF my age. I think she's pretty sure or has already been told my age as I don't hide it. Chick is a huge flirt. I can guarantee she's got several orbiters. And there's no way in hell I'd bother with a chick younger than 25 IF that.

I've talked with her off and on for a few months. First time I met her she told me I should go out and be "adventurous". Now dudes would think "Oh she wants it!" But knowing chicks like this she's flirting her azz off (does it with other dudes) and as soon as someone calls her bluff she'd fold like a deck of cards and run off.

I'll let her play with the younger dudes. There's waaay too many hotties of all ages at that place and I talk to every friggin one of them. Just work and play could not be "good for business". Though there are some older chicks 26 and up that are promising. Customers too.

Dudes I work with are always getting numbers from chicks. I've gotten several myself. It's a gold mine!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
too many questions from young hos = BS

It's nothing. I found it amusing. Nothing to worry about.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And of course you should have answered those questions in a totally non-serious way...

Do you have a girlfriend? "I have 16"

How many long term relationships have you had? "2774.5"

When was your last relationship? "What time is it?"

Why'd you break up? "Too many billy goats."

etc