Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

17-19 Year olds, where do you work ??

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work at a supermarket (2-3 years) in the deli. Anyway i left there, since i got sick of it and im looking for a new job. I was interested in like after day care at the school accross the street, what avenue would you think i would have to take, to apply ??

Im from Australia btw, so it may be different to the USA, and im at uni 5 days a week which makes it harder. So where do you all work, and can you give me some ideas, btw i hate customer service i did that for to long :mad:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supermarket - frozen foods.

Guess that wasn't much use.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
My 19 year old daughter works at the movie theater. My 14 year old works at Wendy's...and he makes a dollar more an hour than his big sister. She gets to bring people to movies for free, though.

AB500

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pawn shop, fixing computers. Its a sweet deal, I work on my own time, just once or twice a week pick up a few computers and fix them, return them along with however many hours I spent fixing them and get paid big bucks.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the summer I worked at a robotics firm (I was 16 at the time). No job right now though.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
ebay power seller

and i'm getting into club managing/party promoting, i'm in the process of signing Paul Van Dyk with my boss to play in the DC area early november. I'm so excited for this.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at Barnes and Noble...it's good for working around school and band and whatever

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supermarket on a checkout. Get to talk to people all day which is good.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work on the stock market...well I did until my dad took my funds out to pay for school. I was doing REALLY good too. Something around $1,000 a week. Now I have to wait for my capitol to go back up until I get to start trading again.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at sears, and average about 10-13 an hour. I'm in the electronics dept, and it's a fun, easy, social job that is commission based.

The best paying job I've had was working at Olive Garden. I would work some 8hr shifts and take home over $200.

animal crackers

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers
I work at sears, and average about 10-13 an hour. I'm in the electronics dept, and it's a fun, easy, social job that is commission based.

The best paying job I've had was working at Olive Garden. I would work some 8hr shifts and take home over $200.

animal crackers
that would be as a waiter right? hows that job like? and how old were you when you were doing that?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
ebay power seller

and i'm getting into club managing/party promoting, i'm in the process of signing Paul Van Dyk with my boss to play in the DC area early november. I'm so excited for this.

How much does it cost to get PVD???

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 20, and I don't have a job. :)

Eh...who am I kidding? I need to find a job, so I can move out of Mom and Dad's and pay a mortgage. Their allowance always runs thin so it's not financially feasible for me to move out.

But what am I to do? I can only work days (or if need be, overnights), and I need a full-time job.

I take evening classes so it's not like I sit on my butt all day. But still, it'd be better to get a day job.

As being nothing but a high school graduate (at the moment, this'll change eventually) who needs a regular day job (or possibly overnight), what are my options?

Fast food joints don't count.

Being a bartender sounds cool, except I'm not 21 and I'd probably have to work weekends a lot. :(

Ben

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
that would be as a waiter right? hows that job like? and how old were you when you were doing that?
Being a server in a quality busy restaurant can bring home more money than you'd imagine. It's instant cash, too. At the last place I worked I averaged between $25 and $35 an hour...sometimes more. If you're good at waiting tables, friendly and can cope with pressure well, you can make a lot of money as a waiter.