Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

15 years on SoSuave

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been on here for 15 years!

I first found this forum when a women I was having a thing with dumped me long distance on the internet.

I was in an internet cafe when she did it and I noticed a different computer had been left running and Sosuave was on the screen, so I checked it out and signed up.... least I think thats how it happened, can't quite remember.

I just came back for a look around and 15 years a long time...

In the beginning it seemed to help me a lot, helped me to see how women really are and stop being such a wuss, or AFC as was the term then.

Not so sure about the forum nowadays. Seems to be that knowing women and being better with them has somehow become a right wing thing, and women have become Hilary loving anti male vegan wh$res and men just misunderstood victims.

And I understand it's frustrating living in N America, but seems to be a lot of misogyny on here, and quite a lot of unhappy peeps.

And all this sh1t about being an alpha male.... like to be an alpha you have to eat red meat and have no regard for the animals welfare, love wars and particularly nuclear wars, and not like kids and think all women are wh$res all except your mum of course. Thats what 'real' men are kind of thing.

Too bad! Or maybe I just got a bit ancient or something.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generalizing on a forum in 2017? What's the point?
There are lots of different schools of thought on this forum now.
Not sure what msg you're trying to pass on here

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I first found this forum when a women I was having a thing with dumped me long distance on the internet.

I was in an internet cafe when she did it and I noticed a different computer had been left running and Sosuave was on the screen, so I checked it out and signed up.... least I think thats how it happened, can't quite remember.

In the beginning it seemed to help me a lot, helped me to see how women really are and stop being such a wuss, or AFC as was the term then.

Not so sure about the forum nowadays. Seems to be that knowing women and being better with them has somehow become a right wing thing, and women have become Hilary loving anti male vegan wh$res and men just misunderstood victims.

And I understand it's frustrating living in N America, but seems to be a lot of misogyny on here, and quite a lot of unhappy peeps.

And all this sh1t about being an alpha male.... like to be an alpha you have to eat red meat and have no regard for the animals welfare, love wars and particularly nuclear wars, and not like kids and think all women are wh$res all except your mum of course. Thats what 'real' men are kind of thing.

1) I quite like the story of your discovery

Also, it kinda show ... before the Internet at Home and PC being an average thing... you had to go OUTSIDE in Cafe to loggin the the web etc... what did it do?

You were outside, in an environment that allowed physical interactions.... you meet SoSuave at the Cafe... like you could also meet the love of your life or your new best friend... Life forced you to go OUT and LIVE
(I remember my first counter-strike game when I was a kid was in an internet cafe in France and I stayed after to chat with the people... gaming and socializing)

2) You confirmed to me that the ban of a certain member was justified (the one who called everything you wrote) and alienating new and old members

3) WOW 649 messages in 17 years = impressive

4) Share your wisdom

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are the "sex tour" man that likes going to places like Thailand to get some cheap golden poon and getting into bar-fights there with other guys over these Thai girls? Why not live in Thailand or one of them places instead if you don't like the white mudshark Hilary-loving feminist women in America? You can pay your way around right? What are you complaining about?

logicallefty

Reaction score

This forum can be whatever you make of it. We discuss a lot more than just women. Work, finance, fitness, world events, family, you name it. Women are getting less and less important to many guys here. For me personally, and other guys feel similar, my attitude anymore is "I'm going to do my thing and do what works for me. If that attracts a woman who adds value to my life then she is welcome to be a part of it. If not, I could give two sh|ts because i'm going to do my thing anyway"

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick from the tree that which provides nourishment. Notice all the different kinds of fruit, the variety of flavors and colors, each beneficiary to different types of people. Different fruits bear seeds that sow different results depending on life stage and need.

Indulge.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm an Englishman and you sound like a Labour voting teacher, or at least a public sector worker. At the bare minimum, you went through a university education and picked up your politics there.

I think you have mischaractarised most of the anti-feminism chat to fit some kind of Donald Trump characature.

You may have not noticed that in those 15 years the world has changed dramatically. Most of which has not benefited men, particularly, working class men in developed countries. This is a reaction, although if you're comfortable (I am, but I can see what's happened) you will not see it.

We voted leave and get over it.

:)

Cue "well if you read the Daily Mail....."

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fruitbat,
Our poor old Englishman must be having a quiet little chuckle at your conclusions,last I heard he was heaving Formwork on piece rates,ever tried it?...I have,bluddy hard work I tell you,not a job for a 54 year old!....No Englishman,deserves a little respect for his service to this site over the Years,not just for his seniority but his wise counsel...I would take issue with him on the more mysogynist posters,many of these Guys have suffered dreadful experiences and deserve a little latitude,they are our walking wounded...So keep on posting Englishman and may you have at least another 15 years of banging away!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an Englishman and you sound like a Labour voting teacher, or at least a public sector worker. At the bare minimum, you went through a university education and picked up your politics there.

I think you have mischaractarised most of the anti-feminism chat to fit some kind of Donald Trump characature.

You may have not noticed that in those 15 years the world has changed dramatically. Most of which has not benefited men, particularly, working class men in developed countries. This is a reaction, although if you're comfortable (I am, but I can see what's happened) you will not see it.

Hi Fruitbat,
Our poor old Englishman must be having a quiet little chuckle at your conclusions,last I heard he was heaving Formwork on piece rates,ever tried it?...I have,bluddy hard work I tell you,not a job for a 54 year old!....No Englishman,deserves a little respect for his service to this site over the Years,not just for his seniority but his wise counsel...I would take issue with him on the more mysogynist posters,many of these Guys have suffered dreadful experiences and deserve a little latitude,they are our walking wounded...So keep on posting Englishman and may you have at least another 15 years of banging away!
yaa no kidding Scara, I'm from a council estate in the north of England... my best mates when I was a kid on the estate, one raped a grandma and went to jail, my best mates crashed a car getting chased by the police and died and all my brothers died young from drink, crashes and suicide. And NOBODY on that estate went to college or university.

So I have what you might call working class roots ;) But I have become rich over the last 10 years, my house is up for sale now for over 2 million bucks, to give you an idea.

What I'm saying about the site is that it just seems like peoples thoughts seem to have been scripted for them now, before I think I saw things formulating, was quite interesting... now the 'script' seems to have been written and it looks a bit mysogynistic... Whatever the **** it's called nowadays.. blue pill or red pill..

Like why even bother with women if they are all just lying, whoring skanks with only a pvssy.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"A teacher that votes labour or a public sector worker".... OK, so what would be wrong with that? I'm just curious?

Should I be eating raw red meat and working as a bomb defuser in a war zone and slapping my b1atch around or something?

LOl.... what you said is pretty much what I'm saying about the site.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A teacher that votes labour or a public sector worker".... OK, so what would be wrong with that? I'm just curious?

Should I be eating raw red meat and working as a bomb defuser in a war zone and slapping my b1atch around or something?

LOl.... what you said is pretty much what I'm saying about the site.
No, my friend. I used to sell papers for the SWP years ago.

No, again, you are characterising people who don't believe in redistributing wealth to all as braindead morons.

The issue with both Labour voting teachers and public sector workers is that their vote is bought and paid for by the parties which offer to give them more money if they win power.

If your from the north, what a fine job Labour made of your part of England. All that rich diversity, all those cultural enriched care home girls in Rotherham etc. Good old Labour. Well done those voters who vote them in, time and again, because the dole is a few quid higher or we get a 1% pay rise.

I'm not even a Tory. I can smell left wing indoctrination a mile off because I once was one, and I used to do it to people.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fruitbat,
Scara, you are my favorite member of sosuave. All of us are very fortunate to have you around.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are all lying, whoring skanks with a pvssy. In the same way that the earth is a ball of dirt revolving around some fire.

Not really wrong, and valid enough, but misses out on a lot of the value.

To answer your question of "why bother"?

Challenge, thrill seeking, sex, self-reflection, companionship, and so on.

Sh*t has changed since 2002, mate. I've been sexually active around 16 or so years, and the advent of social-media, mobile phones, online dating, globalism, and feminism becoming the mainstream frame has changed everything.

Oh has it changed.... thanks for telling me.... you know when you get old like me you don't realise things are changing..

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are the "sex tour" man that likes going to places like Thailand to get some cheap golden poon and getting into bar-fights there with other guys over these Thai girls? Why not live in Thailand or one of them places instead if you don't like the white mudshark Hilary-loving feminist women in America? You can pay your way around right? What are you complaining about?
The white mudshark Hilary loving feminist women? lol... maybe I need to take more red or blue pills to understand you

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are way too sensitive to be dealing with.

If you want to make passive aggressive comments, and talk about veganism, then that's your prerogative.

I think it's gay.

So being a teacher and teaching the kids that will be the future is for lefty simps, caring about the suffering of animals is gay? You guys are just proving me right, eat red meat, slap yo b1atch and don't ever talk about that equality ****! We all know that men are the greatest and women are just so second rate!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are way too sensitive to be dealing with.

If you want to make passive aggressive comments, and talk about veganism, then that's your prerogative.

I think it's gay.

lol and Deesade has 2,394 likes! I rest my case! the forums gone to sh!t

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are all lying, whoring skanks with a pvssy. In the same way that the earth is a ball of dirt revolving around some fire.

Not really wrong, and valid enough,
but misses out on a lot of the value.
The primary problem is in the mind's tendency to dichotomize; facts from values, individuals from society, primary qualities from secondary ones, the real from the ideal etc ad nauseum.

The primary question is whether modern science [or our interpretation of it] is definitive of reality or ideological. And this is unanswerable without philosophy... we are all condemned to philosophy these days.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This place is pretty good but it's got a LOT of ego.

The initial post is basically knocking anyone who is right of centre. What was the point? P1ssing current members off? Did it come from a position of friendship and collaboration, or to provoke. To prove a point?

I couldn't give a hoot how long anyone has been here, but read the OP and you cannot say that this wasn't going to provoke an argument with someone, which was the whole fvcking point.

I'm getting called a lefty--liberal by some arsewipe on another thread, here I am fighting the other battle.

The defining thing which links the two is a need to vent the ego, knock down fellow men and get some sort of troll face boner.

THAT is the problem with this site at times, fvcking stupid ego driven "I'm better than you" b0ll0cks which does nothing for anyone.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum recently went through a phase of being too enamoured with prostitutes, from my observation.

A passive-aggressive, vegan sex-tourist is just what the place needs.

What a joke. Been gone 15 years, and your big revelation is that you don't like people eating red-meat.

Keep the value coming, and we'll see if we can handle all this wisdom.

I see that Fruitbat liked your post deesdale ... lol....