Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

15 lbs in a month?

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So going into my junior year, I was fluxuating between 140-145 lbs, going from 5'8"-5'10". My whole life I've always been one of those kids who can eat as much as he wants and not gain any weight. A superfreak fast metabolism. Last month I started working out every day after school. Since then, my appetite has gone way up and when I went to the doctors office for a checkup it said I weighed 159 lbs.

I'm definitely getting stronger in the gym, 40 lbs on my bench so far, but where'd the 15 lbs all go to? I guess I feel a little bigger, but I seriously doubt it's all muscle.

I really want to gain more weight, but I want to stay below 15% body fat. Any ideas? Food plans?

My knowledge of calories for a teenage athlete who works out every day is slim to none, so any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude...yeah 15 pounds of muscle in a month is def wrong haha, some will be muscle, some will be fat...I know nothing about your diet but you need to follow this threads idea below for a diet

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134782

Depending on how serious you want to be about this...you are in the perfect postion to do whatever you like. It costs money i warn you, and will not be easy at first. Check out the H&F vault for articles by Warboss Alex about bulking without gaining fat. Do your research and use the material on here. It took me four years to actually start to do any of this stuff, but i've been doing it a year almost and let me tell you, the results are fvcking worth it.

Good luck

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're looking at eating 3000-4000 cals per day, in your situation... How many you getting in now?

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
You're looking at eating 3000-4000 cals per day, in your situation... How many you getting in now?
Ehh... I really don't know. It's hard to keep track.
3000-4000 cals a day though... is there somewhere where I can design a plan... or there is a premade plan that fits that criteria? The hardest part for me would be making one up, not following it.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my diet.......pick and choose at it as you like

*****Wake up

-Whey + 1/2 cup Oats 3-4 RAW EGGS

*****1 hour later

2 scoops whey + 4 raw Eggs + 1 Serving Peanut butter 1 cup fatfree milk 1 cup oats

******1 hour later

Piece of low fat mozzeralla cheese ADD 1-2 SCOOPS WHEY AND 2-3 RAW EGGS AND SOME NATTY PEANUT BUTTER

*****2 hours later

.80lb Grilled Chicken breast + 10grams fishoil pills

******2 hours later

8-10OZ OF GROUND BEEF PLUS 2SCOOPS OF WHEY WITH 2-3RAW EGGS AND A SALAD

******2 hours later

******Preworkout
2 scoops whey with 1 serving rice

******Afterworkout HAVE AT LEAST 75G WORTH OF FAST CARBS

3 Scoops Whey 2-3 RAW EGGS

20-40 minutes later after whey

2/3 Ground Beef or 1lb + 1 cup rice

Bedtime

8-10OZ CHICKEN With 10FISH OIL PILLS

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supremo said:
or there is a premade plan that fits that criteria? The hardest part for me would be making one up, not following it.

Stallion posted you a link that addresses your problem