Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

15 blunt and utter truths about women

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
silverwex: The good guy is a nice theory but I've seen way too many good guys get the shaft in favor of the jerk. James Bond is a fictional character anyway that uses women to further himself to accomplish the mission. Once a new mission is up, much like the bosses that revealed a little too much, the girl is tossed aside and forgotten. Not much of a good guy. The only time I seen 007 revisit a woman was on For Your Eyes Only when 007 visited his wife's grave. James Bond is a jerk. Bottom line. Plus its foolish to base yourself off a fictional character anyway. Thats kind of the reason why there are so many AFCs anyway because they like to believe in fictional characters in movies.

The only time a woman wants a good guy or a nice guy is when none of the jerks and masculine men want her anymore. This means she's probably in her mid 30s at least, has kids, and has a vagina so loose from childbearing and hardcore banging from guys in the past. Even then she still is a status seeker because she will go for the doctors and lawyers first but when they're too busy banging hotties in their 20s, they move onto managers and other high-middle class jobs. They keep moving down the list until they find _someone_ who is available that has a decent enough cash flow so they can settle down and raise a family.

Thats why sexless marriages are becoming an epidemic to the point where notorious mangina Dr. Phil said it was a problem. Indeed it is. Why? It appears most women don't love the men they marry, they just want to settle down because the men they're after don't want them. So they settle with a chump, spend his money, and not give him any because he is not attractive to her. The chump doesn't care because compared to the amount of action they got in their prime (teens and 20s), once a month is better than nothing. The problem is that some women just don't want to accept that they have no value to most jerks and overmasculine men so they divorce as if some strapping young lad (don't know where I got that from) will swoop them down. For the rest of their lives, they will live in agony because they used to rest on their laurels of getting anything they want because of looks and when its gone, reality hits them like a cannonball.

but i dont doubt a lot of guys do go to something like this when they are sh1t out of luck when it comes to not getting with a girl.
It might be true in theory but this is pretty much based in reality. If you don't want to believe me and want more of a more psychologist proven explanation, check out Deep Dish's Book of Woman. I might bump that up just so you can read it. It even puts women in an even more negative light and the research on that thread was conducted for decades, including a woman who was once a feminist. Its a great read if you still believe that all guys who don't believe women's BS don't get any.

Last edited:

TheRockStar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
laughable at best

this list is the most complete and utter bull**** i have ever had the misfortune to have read. I for one would have been embarrassed to have written this in junior high when all girls had "cooties" which is all this list really says. how about we really "grow a pair" by growing up and as one person so intelligently put stop trying to classify, quantify, or contain something that refuses to succumb to either of the afforementioned actions. look guys, this is the single greatest peice of advice you will ever hear on this site or anywhere women are an enigma to us just as we are to them just get out there and be true to yourself trust me women will respect you for that. for some of you, you "thinker" types you may just be a little ahead of your age bracket which is why all women seem stupid or shallow i for one know i fit here. this is easily fixed you just have to wait for your peers to catch up a little. in the meantime just get out there and if you are a little chicken don't worry about it, work on it. approach a woman and if you, pardon me, **** it up so what there are plenty of girls out there that are just as good. i know there are women out there that when you see them their sheer beauty almost breaks your heart so that it seems as though if you don't obtain their affections you will just die on the spot. relax there will be plenty more women who will do this to you. my advice to this is just go get her and if you fail so be it try again. let me end with a quote from a great american and patriot: "That which we attain to cheap, we esteem to lightly." - Thomas Paine.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the inane rambling.

Reaction score
bump

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Im sorry kids, but these 15 things are not the "ultimate truths to make your balls grow"..

Id label it "15 things guys try to make up to justify not getting any"

The thing is, getting bitter at women doesnt help you get laid. Getting mad and acting like an ******* wont attract girls to you becuase you are "acting like a man"..

how about this brother :

I meet a very cute girl, i chat up with her, and on the way home i realize she is smart as well.

Next time i walk with her, i say "hold up a sec". I take her arms into mine, look deep into her eyes and kiss her.

Wait a sec, wow, i wasnt an *******...but i didnt fail?

Care for the girl, get to know her, but Be a great guy at the same time!!

That is the only rule man.

The wisest words in this whole thread! The latter part explains how I've got with most of my girlfriends and dates, and the point here is I'M GETTING GIRLFRIENDS AND DATES! What's more, I ENJOY the company of women and dating!

Yes there are many women like those the original poster describes. The obvious solution is to avoid them!

This post sounds like the sort of propoganda perpetuated by guys who have suffered broken hearts or get treated badly by women and can't move on.

Personally, I rank charisma as on of the most important personality traits a guy can have when it comes to attracting women. However, charisma and cynicism cannot co-exist and this is one of the reasons guys who carry this kind of cynicism are not successful with women.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) A myth I love to hear is how some dudes try to protect girls no matter what. Captain Save A Ho are what they are called. Most fools fail to realize that the girl was able to live just fine on her own. To thank good ol' Cap'n, she nails all his friends.
First of all, I kind of hear what this guy is saying, but a man is a guy who will protect his woman. There's no "ifs" and "buts" about it. And a man who just protects a girl from everything is probably a man who is insecure, as in he guards her like a guard-dog. So, I partly agree with this point here, but it clearly is no revelation.

"I want a quality girl." Everytime I hear this, it makes me want to drop kick their throat. Coming from a kid who attended just about every advanced class with girls, they act the same as a girl that is dumb as bricks or an average girl. Most girls as a whole act the same: they like to talk, they think they are the sh1t, and are obsessed with fashion and crappy rock bands. The difference is one can get a 1400 on her SAT and another can get a 1000.
This man is a fool. It obviously is seen that the man is a young guy. He's talking about SATs and things of the sort. I'm sure that he has grown since then. Not all women are the things that he says they are. You want to get a quality girl! This man's advice is foolish. I am very assured that this man will have a flawed relationship with women. Don't settle for second best. Always go for a woman who is quality. A woman who is beautiful on the inside and outside. To go for anything less would be foolish.

Women are shallow. Hell, we are too but get it out of your head that women go for personality. THEY DON'T CARE. If they want a funny man with so-so looks, they got their stable of chumps to talk to. Women deep down want an attractive man. They might settle for less but as soon as a better looking man comes her way and is interested, you will be dropped and forgotten like you never even existed in the first place.
Not all women are shallow. Are they shallow, because they want looks? This man is a fool. He's right, in that looks are important. But he is wrong in so many other aspects. The guy has just got to be average looking. And women do go for more personality than men. This man is a child. He needs to view the world with different eyes.

4) NICE GUYS FINISH LAST. I get irksome whenever I see some chump go out of his way to help a girl, so she can move faster to go to her a$$hole of a boyfriend get her pu$$y popped. I tell this to dudes that do this and think I'm a liar. My psychological analysis on it is that since nobody was ever dominant/masculine to them as a child, they'll want it in extreme doses for dating. Being the ass can get you just about any girl, no matter how smart, hot, dumb, short, etc. she is.
Probably the only point, I slightly agree with. But still flawed. A nice guy can finish first if he has courage, dominance and strength.

The more ****y you are, the more successful you'll be.
Again, this child is wrong. There is a difference between self-confidence and arrogance. There is a difference between ****iness and confidence. It is not ****iness, but rather confidence which enables the path to success.

6) DON'T SACRIFICE ANYTHING FOR GIRLS. You are your own man.
This tip is on point.

7) Don't believe a word girls say unless they happen to have scientific proof with them.
I think what this guy meant to say is that you should watch her actions, and not her words.

Their shopping habits is a reflection off of themselves. If they spend 3-4 figures on clothes every weekend, they like to cycle through boyfriends like wardrobes and are incredibly shallow. Much like the fall fashion, she has a fall boyfriend or boyfriends. A girl who wears less clothes but has access to cash to get the goods, then she will opt for someone who will last for more than just a couple of months.
Again, the rantings of a child. The shopping habits are not the reflection of themselves. If you would like a better reflection of the woman, look at her mother. You can learn more about a woman from her mother. Her mother mimics the attitude, views, spending patterns, and lifestyle of the daughter. Mothers and daughters are reflections of each other.

Relationships will always be a power struggle. From the first moment you locked eyes on to her from if it goes that far, dieing in eachother's arms after decades of marriage. More specifically, she will always test her dominance in a relationship. "Get me this", "Can you do this for me?" and all these are really just power checks.
This child is going to have much difficulty with developing a rewarding relationship with a woman. There is a fine line between supplication and showing that you care. You don't do something because a girl finds it a turn on, and don't do it less because it might make you seem less secure. Do it when you should -- when something rests on your shoulders.

12) THE MORE DRAMA YOU ADD TO THE RELATIONSHIP, THE BETTER.
The rants of a child. The less drama, the better.

14) One of women's biggest fears I think is being alone.
This is true. A woman fears being alone than being hurt.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry es_mer8, but i think it is you who is missing my point here bro.

Did u look up any of the posts i told you to look up?

There is a problem with sosuave, people are tend to believe that:

Jerk to girls = WOW, Nice guy to girl = AWW. BUT, BUT. These two arent the only choices. There are plenty of guys who arent ass lickers and who are NOT dumbass jerks.

When we are talking about a girl asking you to do something, you see two choices, again - jerk = "fvck off do it yourself" or nice= "ok honey ill get it". BUT, i would evaluate the situation. DO i feel like doing this, is it easier for me to do it than for her to do it?

princely... the thing is, this is exactly what works in real world bro. Tell me how often do you talk to girls?

Being a **** to girls will not want them to love you or think that "you are so DIFFERENT and COOL". There are disfunctional sluts and attention *****s who this will work on, but honestly , if u want that for your LTR, you should revaluate your life.
I agree. I know that being a jerk can get you more play. However, being a jerk and expecting a loving and supporting woman that will respect you is completely different story. Most of you think that all women are evil. I have many girls that I know have not cheated or been *****s. I hate being a jerk, but im not in any way shape or form a "nice guy." Give me whatever label you want, but im not going to buy this BS that all women are devils. Yes, women like sex as much as men. However, not all women are the same when it comes to moral character. Yes, women feel the same and sometimes act the same. BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. Any DJ that has done field testing knows that you can't pull the same "tricks" every night. You will look silly.

I am not jerk, but I fight like a man and take care of whats mine. Your talking to someone that had to take down a 300 pound gorilla mutha fVcka, in a dark alley. Man, I have been through some dark times. I will tell you. I have been in some dangerous situations. You know whats funny? Jerks get their asses beat quicker than anyone I have had to put up dukes with. Why? Because, jerks are cowards. What is the root of being a jerk? Selfishness. In order to be a jerk, you must think of yourself, health and ambitions. No one else and nothing else matters. That is the root of cowardly behavior. The same can be said for so called "nice guys." That is why I hate jerks and "nice guys."

You should change for you. If you become a jerk in order to get a bang, its not natural. Its a lie. Change because, you want to. Not for some bytch. Oh, and remember there is nothing wrong with being moral, having ideals and personal connection to the greater good. Just have balls to stand by your ideals and don't take anyones ****. Many Jerks don't keep LTRs going because their mentality is selfish and cowardly.

Sorry to say it but, its true. It takes a MAN to have ideals, moral justifications, be tough, take **** from no one and fight for whats right. These kinds of men are not "nice guys." I know because my uncle is a green beret. He is suave and cool, but he will stab a fool that over steps his boundaries. Dude has all kinds of women and he is the most humble person I have ever met.

A woman will stay with a jerk until the next the one comes along. Trust me, most women know that the only thing jerks are good for is a good time in the sack. Some stay with them, because they are slvts. However, jerks are straight forward. This is a mask for confidence. That is why women pick them up. Because, the "nice guy" has not grown the balls and confidence to say, "Hey baby, let me heat things up for you." Trust me, if these so called nice guys "grew some balls" they would get laid more than jerks and will have a woman that will cook the most delicious meal. Trust me, I know.

BOTTOM LINE: Women hate waiting around for sex. The nice guy is sitting there holding flowers and saying baby, baby, baby, your soooo beautiful. Expecting her to jump on him. While, the jerk is putting flames in the night and jumpin on her. You are the man. Take the intiative. Why do jerks get laid more? They take the initiative and do/say what they feel. Period. Don't give up your ideals for pvssy.

I have always felt that DJ's were not "nice guys" or jerks. Just something better on a whole.

Last edited:

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post. Could you be more specific about

"12) THE MORE DRAMA YOU ADD TO THE RELATIONSHIP, THE BETTER."

? Example? Thanks.

Izza

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen dimitri or woodhaven work? they are opposites of your list.

(some points are valid though).

de silva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhat flawed, but, in describing Western girls from 16-25 (roughly speaking), it's not too far off the mark.

Despite the flaws, a 'nice guy' trying to change himself would do well to accept these points as truths.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very good post.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
es_mer8 said:
Thats kind of the reason why there are so many AFCs anyway because they like to believe in fictional characters
lol, Don Juan is fictional

fixed_term

Reaction score
Great post mate.

I’m afraid though, allot of people may not realise these points until they have been burnt themselves and can then look back over this post and pinpoint exactly where they went wrong.

Keep up the good work es_mer8.

Fixed.